ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Centrist - Battle To Death With Woke Mind Virus

You haven't been paying attention. Google thinks George Washington was black. Google discriminates against white people. And now they change definitions to suit their fancy. Maybe you think that's ok, idk.
What are you EVEN blathering about?

Reactions: yoshi121374
I honestly wonder if the drugs are effecting Musk's thinking? He is very publicly a drug user and has reportedly been a concern by his employees and friends.

Sure, but there are concerns about his drug use and his decision making.. he has certainly been a little erratic
You don't get to be the richest man in the world, own 5 billion dollar plus companies, and shoot rockets to Mars without being a little erratic, right?

Risk / Reward. He is a high risk guy, that should be obvious to everyone. Nothing has changed in that regard so not sure why you are concerned.

Sure, but there are concerns about his drug use and his decision making.. he has certainly been a little erratic
Meh... In my experience, most folks are as crazy as a pet raccoon when you get to know them really well. Musk is a hell of an engineer and business owner, I'm rooting hard for him with Tesla and SpaceX. Not surprising that that he'd have some problems and that he'd take meds/dugs to help with that. Being rich and smart doesn't get you a free pass in life. You are going to have problems no matter who you are.

What people don't seem to realize is that Musk is just like anyone else. I bow to his vast knowledge of how to run a company and make money as well as his general space and engineering knowledge. When he says something about how how society should be run or what moral values should be, I'm generally out. He doesn't know any more about this than anyone else. I wouldn't take advice from him on things outside his area of expertise any more than I'd listen to my Dr. on repairing plumbing issues.

Have you updated two version 12.3 yet
updated two version 12.three a week or two ago and it still sucks balls at many untraditional intersections in my area. car drives like a complete jerkoff, so it's pretty useless for me. still waiting on my car to become an autonomous taxi in the fleet though. want to make that money before my battery goes to shit.

maybe one of those bullshit promises is something he can actually do. one day.

updated two version 12.three a week or two ago and it still sucks balls at many untraditional intersections in my area. car drives like a complete jerkoff, so it's pretty useless for me. still waiting on my car to become an autonomous taxi in the fleet though. want to make that money before my battery goes to shit.

maybe one of those bullshit promises is something he can actually do. one day.
You sound bitter.

My car is still on version 11.4 and it can drive me somewhere unassisted. Maybe not during 5 o'clock traffic, but there is not a doubt in my mind it could get from point a to point b on a Sunday morning. Its pretty fvcking cool if you ask me. But i am also not a miserable fvck so what do i know?

You sound bitter.

My car is still on version 11.4 and it can drive me somewhere unassisted. Maybe not during 5 o'clock traffic, but there is not a doubt in my mind it could get from point a to point b on a Sunday morning. Its pretty fvcking cool if you ask me. But i am also not a miserable fvck so what do i know?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You sound bitter.

My car is still on version 11.4 and it can drive me somewhere unassisted. Maybe not during 5 o'clock traffic, but there is not a doubt in my mind it could get from point a to point b on a Sunday morning. It’s pretty fvcking cool if you ask me. But i am also not a miserable fvck so what do i know?
I appreciate your deep love for me. Think about this though; If you live in a place with traffic all the time, it’s useless. Difficult intersections, useless. Country roads, I’m sure it has no problem navigating the three other cars in that 10 miles of road. Different applications yield different outcomes, who knew?

I paid a lot of money with the promise of navigating city streets within a year. That was 5 years ago. Maybe you’re one of the guys who fell for Elon’s bullshit video they put out 3-4 years ago that showed a FSD ride from a guys house into the Tesla factory (or some nonsense) which has now been proven to be faked? Serious question, at what point is it fraud?

I appreciate your deep love for me. Think about this though; If you live in a place with traffic all the time, it’s useless. Difficult intersections, useless. Country roads, I’m sure it has no problem navigating the three other cars in that 10 miles of road. Different applications yield different outcomes, who knew?

I paid a lot of money with the promise of navigating city streets within a year. That was 5 years ago. Maybe you’re one of the guys who fell for Elon’s bullshit video they put out 3-4 years ago that showed a FSD ride from a guys house into the Tesla factory (or some nonsense) which has now been proven to be faked? Serious question, at what point is it fraud?
I disagree. I find it very helpful and let the FSD do many of my drives during the day. It's pretty good and only improving. It handles round abouts no problems. It handles complex situations amazingly well imo. It's not hard to see it doing robo taxi after another year or two of improvement.

Anyway, its a great car on the cutting edge of technology. I think its interesting and like the way the car drives way better than an ICE car. Not very close imo. And for the price after the tax credits, there is not a better deal on the market.

Elon battling it out with the commies in Brazil. He will win there too because he is fighting for Free Speech, which of course will always win in the long run.

Elon is a real life SuperHero.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Weird, I don't recall seeing any pushback from Elon about India's request. I, also, don't have a twitter account so apologies if he went on a similar tirade when this was released.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT