ADVERTISEMENT

Ever wonder where the Deep State came from?

So some end of day's nut says NASA says this? Once again, got ANYTHING from a NASA scientist saying what you said? ANYTHING?

Here's NASA's statement: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/nasa-analysis-earth-is-safe-from-asteroid-apophis-for-100-plus-years

So which is more likely? NASA the agency who's actual JOB is observing asteroids and their threat to Earth is lying and full of shit... Or some minister who is saying the world is about to end is full of shit?

There's a pretty fair record of these guys telling us about the end of the world being wrong on account of the world still being here... Just sayin...
No minister worth his salt won’t tell you the earth is coming to an end. You’ve never heard me say that. There will be flooding, fires, great earthquakes, nuclear explosions, famine, pestilences, an asteroid that hits a body of salt water, killing 2/3 of the sea life, destroying 1/3 of the ships. Wormwood hitting a large body of fresh water killing many, The Mark of the Beast, Worship of the Beast/Antichrist, demons coming out of the abyss having the sting of a scorpion & the pain lasts for 5 months, the sun scorching men to death, painful boils breaking out all over man’s bodies, an earthquake where every mountain & island are moved out of their places, an earthquake @ the end of the Tribulation where every mountain is flattened, the Euphrates River drying up, 100 LB hailstones falling on people, darkness for days, Papal Rome & The Vatican destroyed with fire, war, FEMA Camps, Christians Beheaded, Fresh water turning to blood, salt water turning to blood, JESUS’s return & destroys 82% of the armies gathered @ Megeddo, the Beast/Antichrist & False Prophet thrown alive into the Lake Of Fire, Satan bound by a great chain for 1000 years, JESUS judges the nations (Mathew 25), The Millennium, Great White Throne Judgement @ end of Millenium, Satan released after Millennium, Nations are deceived one more time by Satan & come against Jerusalem one more time, GOD rains down Fire & Brimstone on Israel’s enemies, destroying them, Satan thrown alive in the Lake of Fire, people who’s names aren’t written in the Lambs Book of Life thrown into the Lake of Fire, Heaven comes down to a restored earth, those who have trusted in JESUS CHRIST live in Heaven with other believers, GOD, JESUS & The Angels.

Nope... All that would have to happen for me to believe it would be for you to present some ACTUAL EVIDENCE that it was going to happen.

It's a real asteroid, in an actual orbit around the sun. I'm not capable of doing the math (and I SERIOUSLY doubt that you are either). But there are a lot of folks who are... and THEY seem to think that there's a zero percent chance.

When your "evidence" is a book that was published in the 1600s and based on much older translated works, well...

And I've read the bible cover to cover and nowhere did I see mentioned a return of Christ in 2029.
There’s Nothing GOD can’t do! If the Bible says it, it’s gonna happen.

So some end of day's nut says NASA says this? Once again, got ANYTHING from a NASA scientist saying what you said? ANYTHING?

Here's NASA's statement: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/nasa-analysis-earth-is-safe-from-asteroid-apophis-for-100-plus-years

So which is more likely? NASA the agency who's actual JOB is observing asteroids and their threat to Earth is lying and full of shit... Or some minister who is saying the world is about to end is full of shit?

There's a pretty fair record of these guys telling us about the end of the world being wrong on account of the world still being here... Just sayin...
In Tom Horn’s book, The Wormwood Prophecy he gives detailed accounts of NASA scientists predicting Wormwood would hit in 2029.

In Tom Horn’s book, The Wormwood Prophecy he gives detailed accounts of NASA scientists predicting Wormwood would hit in 2029.
And I repeat... some Doomsday nut says this, but again no evidence at all... Where's the interviews with these guys... Just some dude telling you a tale that he heard at band camp.

Reactions: dpic73
And I repeat... some Doomsday nut says this, but again no evidence at all... Where's the interviews with these guys... Just some dude telling you a tale that he heard at band camp.
I’ve personally read quotes where NASA scientists predict Wormwood striking earth in 2029. Horn also gives the scientist names @ NASA.

I’ve personally read quotes where NASA scientists predict Wormwood striking earth in 2029. Horn also gives the scientist names @ NASA.

I continue to be dumbstruck that you claim to know when the end of times is coming due to Revelations and some other random authors and conspiracy theory.

How do you reconcile this with all the times in the Bible where Jesus says that you won't know when he is returning?

I continue to be dumbstruck that you claim to know when the end of times is coming due to Revelations and some other random authors and conspiracy theory.

How do you reconcile this with all the times in the Bible where Jesus says that you won't know when he is returning?

I never said I know the day & hour of his return. But JESUS does say, when you see X, Y & Z happen, lift up heads because your redemption draws nigh. By the way, I’m dumbfounded that you can’t see where we are in Bible Prophecy. We’re in the Third Seal, which is the Rider on the Black Horse, which Hyper-Inflation. On deck is the Rider on the Pale Horse, which represents Death. He’s given authority over 1/4 part of the earth to kill with the sword, famine, pestilence & wild beasts of the earth.

Are you aware that farmland globally is being sold to NWO people & countries. This includes 200 thousand acres China just bought on our soil. Bill Gates, a Committee of 300 Member is buying farmland as well. No farms, no food! Food shortages are coming as is more pestilence like the Ebola Virus. America is very close to be taken over by China & Russia with our NWO government’s consent. Wake Up!!!!

Reactions: TigerGrowls

By the way, I’m dumbfounded that you can’t see where we are in Bible Prophecy. We’re in the Third Seal, which is the Rider on the Black Horse, which Hyper-Inflation. On deck is the Rider on the Pale Horse, which represents Death. He’s given authority over 1/4 part of the earth to kill with the sword, famine, pestilence & wild beasts of the earth
@yoshi121374 Yeah, why can't you see it?

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
I never said I know the day & hour of his return. But JESUS does say, when you see X, Y & Z happen, lift up heads because your redemption draws nigh. By the way, I’m dumbfounded that you can’t see where we are in Bible Prophecy. We’re in the Third Seal, which is the Rider on the Black Horse, which Hyper-Inflation. On deck is the Rider on the Pale Horse, which represents Death. He’s given authority over 1/4 part of the earth to kill with the sword, famine, pestilence & wild beasts of the earth.

Are you aware that farmland globally is being sold to NWO people & countries. This includes 200 thousand acres China just bought on our soil. Bill Gates, a Committee of 300 Member is buying farmland as well. No farms, no food! Food shortages are coming as is more pestilence like the Ebola Virus. America is very close to be taken over by China & Russia with our NWO government’s consent. Wake Up!!!!

You think everyone is the NWO. Who is the new leader since the Queen died?

You think everyone is the NWO. Who is the new leader since the Queen died?
I never said Queen Elizabeth is the leader of the NWO, I said she’s the leader of the Committee of 300 which is @ the top of the hierarchy of the NWO along with the Black Nobility (run Hollywood & music industries) & the Illuminati, which is run by the Rothchild’s. I would say the replacement for Queen Elizabeth is probably Prince Charles or William, Prince of Whales.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I never said Queen Elizabeth is the leader of the NWO, I said she’s the leader of the Committee of 300 which is @ the top of the hierarchy of the NWO along with the Black Nobility (run Hollywood & music industries) & the Illuminati, which is run by the Rothchild’s. I would say the replacement for Queen Elizabeth is probably Prince Charles or William, Prince of Whales.

Jesus literally said in the bible that you won't know the day or time of his coming, and yet, you think you have figured it out...

You are claiming to know the mind of God, but ignoring the words of God incarnate.

Explain again how you reconcile this.

Last edited:
I would say the replacement for Queen Elizabeth is probably Prince Charles or William, Prince of Whales.

whales.jpg

Reactions: kudzuking
No I am serious. I don't agree with almost anything you post, but you damn sure keep things interesting.
Well, I’m not trying to make things interesting, I’m telling people the truth. Time will prove me right 😎

If someone wanted to join the NWO how would they go about it??? Where are their head quarters???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT