ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating Story about fake data.

Reactions: yoshi121374
It's all bullsh!t, and it has been for years. The PCAPs, the Italian spy satellites, the suitcases under the table, the late-night vote dumps, the vote-totals higher than Obama, the nursing homes, Maricopa county, Pima county, Fulton county, Antrim county, bell-weather counties, 2000 Mules, etc...

They are all LIES to support the lies of an egomaniac who has invented stories about fraud for YEARS in order to avoid being labeled a loser.

What's really sad is to see so many people still committed to those lies.

It's all bullsh!t, and it has been for years. The PCAPs, the Italian spy satellites, the suitcases under the table, the late-night vote dumps, the vote-totals higher than Obama, the nursing homes, Maricopa county, Pima county, Fulton county, Antrim county, bell-weather counties, 2000 Mules, etc...

They are all LIES to support the lies of an egomaniac who has invented stories about fraud for YEARS in order to avoid being labeled a loser.

And no amount of facts and losses in court will change their mind. Lindell was proven to have completely made up his "data" , but all of those guys just flat ignore it.

@TigerGrowls any comments?

And no amount of facts and losses in court will change their mind. Lindell was proven to have completely made up his "data" , but all of those guys just flat ignore it.

@TigerGrowls any comments?
he has posted multiple times that there was no way someone would claim that money. another failed promise from growls

Reactions: yoshi121374
Does not mean I am a supporter. You have posted Trump stuff too.

Yes, when I was calling it out as bullshit.

Please don’t try to claim you didn’t believe his crap. You grab on to anything that supports your deranged belief that there was massive fraud in the election.

Yes, when I was calling it out as bullshit.

Please don’t try to claim you didn’t believe his crap. You grab on to anything that supports your deranged belief that there was massive fraud in the election.
I can speak for myself and do not give you any auth to speak for me. I was interested in Lindells info and hoped it would be correct but was never vouching for it.

Hey I am definitely NOT buying them dam slippers for $25 after he started at $175

Cheap labor from Far East

Plus he has been hawking them so makes me think they suck on quality

I can speak for myself and do not give you any auth to speak for me. I was interested in Lindells info and hoped it would be correct but was never vouching for it.

So you were hoping that there was a massive conspiracy and cheating to justify that your candidate didn't actually suck? Sounds about right.

Last edited:

You sound exactly like {insert maga politician} after they retweet something racist, homophobic, or absurd.

"What? I was just retweeting what someone else was saying. I didn't endorse it."

Pathetic.

Hey I am definitely NOT buying them dam slippers for $25 after he started at $175

Cheap labor from Far East

Plus he has been hawking them so makes me think they suck on quality

Do you and @TigerGrowls have any eligibility left? Seeing how fast yall are backpedaling from Lindell now makes me wonder if we could use you at corner next year.

thought this was gonna be about the jobs data farce bls is engaging in. makes china look like an honest market participant.

thought this was gonna be about the jobs data farce bls is engaging in. makes china look like an honest market participant.

How about comment on the topic of the thread vs trying to pivot the discussion.

How about comment on the topic of the thread vs trying to pivot the discussion.
i'm not pivoting, i don't give a flying fk about the mypillow guy. i expected it to be able important data manipulation

Won't age well.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Now do Russian Collusion.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Funny that you choose this story to talk about fake data when it's all around you. What you mean is fake data that will help my partisan agenda. If you actually cared about truth or reality you would post a lot different things. The MyPillow guy is a straight up psycho. He's had a troubled life and he should have stuck with his pillows and left everything else alone. Would be better if we could start talking about actual faked data that matters and quit lifting up the maniacs on each of the extremes in our country. They exist and they'll always exist but the problem now is we lift them up as examples of others when nothing could be further from the truth. That's another fake data point but we won't go there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT