ADVERTISEMENT

Fetterman

iu

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeThunder
He’s likely the reason this moron is in the senate though, so it’s relevant.
The dumb-ass Republicans in the State of PA conjured with National Repub Com. to make a splash
with an outsider ( Dr Oz from NJ ) and got hosed as they should have. The Repubs had several qualified
folks to run from state but whoever decided go with an outsider just screwed the Pooch!!! I have been living
in South Central PA for 16 yrs, besides Philly, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg ( State Capitol ) its a red state.
These folks are leary of outsiders and are very reserved.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
the moron dresses like a 7 year old and can't process words...but there are enough idiots out there to get him elected to the senate. the same people who vote for dipshts like him are going to be hurt the worst when he, along with the rest of the dipshts they voted for, drive the economy off a cliff.

then they'll be the loudest voices complaining about their situation and most easily manipulated into whatever fake boogeyman the media spoonfeeds them as the cause. unless and until these people learn to look in the mirror and accept they bear some responsibility for themselves, the societal tailspin will continue. historically, populations where individuals harbor no self-expectation haven't regained it until they had no choice - which makes complete sense. if you inherently don't believe anything should be expected of you but think you have a right to a certain quality of life, you clearly lack the self-awareness to identify the fundamental idiocy of that position, nevermind having the intellectual curiosity to learn and learn from history.

the moron dresses like a 7 year old and can't process words...but there are enough idiots out there to get him elected to the senate. the same people who vote for dipshts like him are going to be hurt the worst when he, along with the rest of the dipshts they voted for, drive the economy off a cliff.

then they'll be the loudest voices complaining about their situation and most easily manipulated into whatever fake boogeyman the media spoonfeeds them as the cause. unless and until these people learn to look in the mirror and accept they bear some responsibility for themselves, the societal tailspin will continue. historically, populations where individuals harbor no self-expectation haven't regained it until they had no choice - which makes complete sense. if you inherently don't believe anything should be expected of you but think you have a right to a certain quality of life, you clearly lack the self-awareness to identify the fundamental idiocy of that position, nevermind having the intellectual curiosity to learn and learn from history.
Republicans - People like the Dem Senator who wears a hoodie will drive our economy off a cliff!

Also Republicans - let's not pay the bills we rang up under our MAGA King so we can drive the economy off a cliff!

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
I've spoken very poorly on Fetterman in the past, but would like to give credit when it is due. He has made some very sensible arguments the last couple of weeks.

I've spoken very poorly on Fetterman in the past, but would like to give credit when it is due. He has made some very sensible arguments the last couple of weeks.

this and farmland ….. all zoned agricultural lands should/need to be owned by a company/org that is at least 51% domestically controlled.

All agricultural lands owned by the Chinese (Govt or Private) need to be ceased immediately as a matter of national security.

That would be my day two initiative if ole Pawrocka was elected

Since Trump is so popular, how did the candidate he supported lose to this guy?

Or perhaps the stain of Trump is what allowed an incompetent dem to win?
Granted that Trump's endorsement didn't help here, but Oz did more than enough to lose that election on his own.

This is one of those times where IMHO, the wrong guy won. I don't like Oz at all and some of the things he says are truly alarming. But Fetterman is obviously handicapped and doesn't need to be a Senator.

Too bad that they BOTH couldn't have lost and an Independent elected. You know, someone that could work with both sides of the aisle to advocate for Pennsylvania and US interests.

We tried to tell you that before the stroke he was a popular politician in that state because he was a reasonable and effective man of the people. If you've been paying attention, his speech is getting a lot better as he recovers and he's been hitting Republicans with some hilarious zingers and at the same time, he's gone out of his way to express that he is not a progressive, he is a Democrat. I am totally on board with his recent positions that have pissed off the far-left. I'm glad he was elected and we've given him some grace to get back on his feet. He's a damn good dude.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Granted that Trump's endorsement didn't help here, but Oz did more than enough to lose that election on his own.

This is one of those times where IMHO, the wrong guy won. I don't like Oz at all and some of the things he says are truly alarming. But Fetterman is obviously handicapped and doesn't need to be a Senator.

Too bad that they BOTH couldn't have lost and an Independent elected. You know, someone that could work with both sides of the aisle to advocate for Pennsylvania and US interests.
Similar thing happened here in Maryland with our Governors race. Larry Hogan, a Republican, was term limited and left office with a 77% approval rating … unheard of here in the Democratic Republic of Maryland. The heir apparent was Kelly Schulz, the Commerce Secretary, who was widely respected by Republicans. Well then the orange asshole opened his trap and endorsed Dan Cox, a ridiculous MAGA f*head and all his derptastic minions came out of the wood work …. Cox was of course soundly defeated and it wasn’t even competitive.

Trump candidates got eviscerated in nearly every battleground race …. I see no reason why the same won’t happen in November ‘24.

Similar thing happened here in Maryland with our Governors race. Larry Hogan, a Republican, was term limited and left office with a 77% approval rating … unheard of here in the Democratic Republic of Maryland. The heir apparent was Kelly Schulz, the Commerce Secretary, who was widely respected by Republicans. Well then the orange asshole opened his trap and endorsed Dan Cox, a ridiculous MAGA f*head and all his derptastic minions came out of the wood work …. Cox was of course soundly defeated and it wasn’t even competitive.

Trump candidates got eviscerated in nearly every battleground race …. I see no reason why the same won’t happen in November ‘24.
If Hogan ran for President, I'd vote for him.

Poor fetterman must be turning heel for that sweet right wing grift money

Damn it Fetterman, you are making me look bad for talking so much shit about you long ago. Dude is basically MAGA now.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT