ADVERTISEMENT

Football season in jeopardy?

No idea what is being said or done behind the scenes, but yikes if there are really internal discussions about this again
Does this mean the B1G is working on a 6 game junior varsity schedule starting in late October and culminating with an automatic (manipulated as needed) conference title game appearance for ohio st again??? Asking for a friend who thinks this would never happen.

Quiet down Erica. Only a total douche bag gives repeated grammatical corrections on a football message board.
Actually the largest swathes of unvaccinated are in African American and Latino communities you racist fuk...That's the facts
You’re *

it’s almost as if the uneducated are the ones that aren’t vaccinated. Hmmmmm
I despise a liberal POS and I've had the vaccine

Reactions: madchad
If we had a season last year we will most certainly have one this year. Also with Iptay already having ticket money paid up it’s hard to see them going through the extra work of giving it back.

if you don’t feel safe, don’t come. Simple as that. It’s past time we learned to live with covid because it’s not going away.

I know first hand that many vaccinated people are getting Covid. Anyone know if People are getting Covid for a second time? I'm not asking about what the news says. I haven't believed the news or social media for some time. I want to know if you know people who have had it twice?
I know two people that have had it twice (or never really got over it to begin with).

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
Sounds like someone’s trying to make the news…
It’s easy to put out tweets like this, citing zero sources just to create waves…get clicks…
It’s BS…
and it would be BS if any restrictions are imposed on a virus with a 99.9% full recovery rate for people under 70. The response to this virus is what is criminal! These people should be prosecuted as they have blood on their hands. Many more people are dead from suicides related to the lockdown from this weak ass virus.

and it would be BS if any restrictions are imposed on a virus with a 99.9% full recovery rate for people under 70. The response to this virus is what is criminal! These people should be prosecuted as they have blood on their hands. Many more people are dead from suicides related to the lockdown from this weak ass virus.
I mean, whatever happened to the flu? Were the people that had the flu just classified as covid-positive too? Actually, what happened to any other illness?? Did Covid kill everything else?

Look at the UK charts. This peak of cases will be over in 4-6 weeks and drop like a cliff. Hospitalizations will be slightly up and deaths will have a small uptick. 99.994% of both are unvaccinated. Follow the reality not the politicized science
Dang, what are the chances that I am the only person who personally knows vaccinated people that are being hospitalized? At 99.94 percent unvaccinated in hospitals, there apparently have been no others nationally other than the ones I know of personally! The whole point of this post is that all these numbers on both sides being thrown around are a load of crap. Not trying to single you out.

I am about as middle of the road as they come. But would love an answer for people deadset against the vaccine.

Did you vaccinate your kids before they started school?
Did you research the side effects?

No troll but a serious question. I waited and got this vaccination after a period of time so I could study and read for myself the side effects.

But I have a 3yr old that I just let the doctor give whatever shots he tells me to give him. I always thought that people that didn't vaccinate their kids were a little looney honestly. But truthfully is the tide turning to those vaccinations also?

Reactions: fcctiger12
Simple solution, if you have a ticket and proof of vaccination then go sit in your seat. If you do not have both then go home and enjoy the game on television. We all have the freedom to choose. Choices typically require trade-offs. It is what makes America great.

I am about as middle of the road as they come. But would love an answer for people deadset against the vaccine.

No troll but a serious question. I waited and got this vaccination after a period of time so I could study and read for myself the side effects.

But I have a 3yr old that I just let the doctor give whatever shots he tells me to give him. I always thought that people that didn't vaccinate their kids were a little looney honestly. But truthfully is the tide turning to those vaccinations also?
I’ve studied the side effects and it turns out that the leading side effect is not dying from Covid.

The looney tune anti vaxxers would tell you yes.

Reactions: Woody1405
“High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus,” Walensky said in a separate statement on Friday. “This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation.”

That sucks, guess im wearing my mask again.

Another post with completely false information

if you look at the numbers the infection rate among vaccinated individuals is roughly 1%
Kinda hard to believe that fact when we have no idea how many asymptomatic vaccinated people are out there. Judging by all these headlines from these sports teams having high numbers of asymptomatic players testing positive I am not so sure the 1% is factual.

Here is a passage from the post and courier the other day. (WE ARE STILL TALKING SMALL NUMBERS)

At the end of June, Prisma Health was treating 11 COVID-19 patients at its hospitals across the Upstate and Midlands.
As of July 28, that number had risen more than 10-fold to 111 — nearly all of them unvaccinated.

Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System was treating four COVID-19 patients at its facilities on July 4. Now it is treating 46. Of those, 43 are unvaccinated. The other three are immunocompromised.

And as many remain reluctant to be inoculated, deterred by what infectious disease experts characterize as pseudoscience and misinformation, thousands of doses of life-saving vaccine are at risk of expiring in South Carolina in the coming months for lack of demand.

I know first hand that many vaccinated people are getting Covid. Anyone know if People are getting Covid for a second time? I'm not asking about what the news says. I haven't believed the news or social media for some time. I want to know if you know people who have had it twice?
Yes - uncommon like breakthroughs for fully vaccinated but does happen and know of a couple personally.

So much hyperbole and panic and so little understanding of the actual medical reality. These clowns will just keep on keeping on. It's been really sad to see the CDC fall prey to the parade of idiocy. It's a useless organization at this point. We need to reform our government significantly and get all these career ass coverers out of there and start fresh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT