ADVERTISEMENT

FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

24TIGER

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Lovettsville Va
I know y’all have a lot of questions (I’ve received more than my fair share).

I have as many questions as I have answers, so it’s been a struggle.

I’ll try to answer as many as I can, as soon as possible.

Sorry for any delay. Going to be a process.

Just thinking that it would be more efficient in one thread.
IMG-0592.png

Former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker issued a statement - “This was a security breakdown from start to finish….This breaks every rule of Secret Service’s protocol”.

He criticized their failure to promptly remove Trump from stage. He argues Trump was exposed to potential kill shot.

Didn't bother checking a building 350 feet away with an unobstructed view of the stage? Did Genocide Joe order a hit?

And I guess the one question I heard that is a good one...why did they await the assassin to shoot before they shot? It appeared that a sniper had him in his sights prior to the initial shots at Trump were taken

That seemed off to me

Last edited:

IMG-0592.png
Thank you very much, @24TIGER.

Your insight into a situation like this, particularly with a lot of theories flying around, is very much welcomed.

Main question I have is I think it is obvious SS snipers knew the gunman was there prior to shots fired. There are enough ground reports from multiple spectators that indicated they alerted law enforcement someone was crawling on the roof with a gun. Looking at one of the camera angles from inside the rally just before shots were fired it is obvious the SS snipers were zeroed in on the shooter and looking through their scopes. At what point do the Snipers go on the offensive and fire first? Would love to know protocol on this

@24TIGER I both respect and admire you. I am grateful for your service to our country. I am confident this is an earnest attempt on your part to engage this board but I would encourage you not to proceed. My sense is it will not be worth your time. God Bless you and the United States of America.

Unconfirmed, so skepticism is warranted here. Sharing as it aligns with what the evidence appears to show.

Twitter (X) is proving how truly awful a place it is over the past 12 hours. This guy has a blue check mark so it must be true right?

99.9% of what you read is blubbering conjecture in that echo chamber. People want to point at media for being a problem…..what has been on social media surrounding this is on whole different level.

CAT is as good as it gets and I’m guessing they were no where near this event?

Those snipers absolutely knew that gunman was there prior to shots being fired. They both aren't looking down scopes like that if not. Someone made an unfortunate call not to fire first and as a result 3 bystanders were shot. No point in trying to blame but you have to learn from mistakes to not let something like this happen again.

Unconfirmed, so skepticism is warranted here. Sharing as it aligns with what the evidence appears to show.

if true he should be fired today on the spot! I'll await Billy's thoughts but that should be an immediate shoot order IMHO

That is a former POTUS and current republican candidate. You do not give someone that opportunity

if true he should be fired today on the spot! I'll await Billy's thoughts but that should be an immediate shoot order IMHO

That is a former POTUS and current republican candidate. You do not give someone that opportunity
That's my #1 question above all else.

Overwhelming evidence, from multiple sources, indicates that the protection detail (whether it was USSS or contracted officials from other agencies) knew the gunmen was there and didn't eliminate him until after he took the shot.

I simply can't wrap my head around how this went down the way it did.

IMG-0592.png

If the Internet sleuths math and maps are correct, I'm extremely concerned about possible corruption in an institution I never thought possible.

I'm sure you're feeling the same right now, brother. I hope this doesn't put a stain on an organization you have given so many years of your life to.

I knew 2024 was gunna be wild, but this wasn't on my bingo card.

Thanks in advance for any nuggets!

Last edited:
Billy, thank you for your service to our country. Do you feel there were not enough resources available to sufficiently protect President Trump?
The team on the ground did an amazing job of protecting him however it seems other surrounding structures didn’t have any attention or very little.
Was the police or other agencies supposed to pick up the slack in cases where resources are limited?

Now share the front pages of the same news agencies as they gathered and received more evidence of what happened as it was gathered.

But thanks for sharing an “objective opinion” from your buddy Sebastian, or as a nice old lady called him once, Mr. MAGA.

Come on man….
I randomly opened the tmb and saw posters claiming assignation attempt on Trump minutes after it happened. All the videos were from X and Fox News. So I instantly googled it and saw that the other major news channel’s headlines said nothing of a shooting, but loud popping noises and or Trump being removed from stage. Sometimes people posting on social media at the moment are correct prior to major news organizations.

This thread is not going as planned.

Please keep your political/and-or/other thoughts to yourself.

If you have a question about USSS procedures and protocols, I will do my best to answer.

Thanks to all.

Are you surprised?

If @Cris_Ard is good with it, I'll try to delete shit that is not related to SS protocol and procedures or about this particular situation

If you have a question about USSS procedures and protocols, I will do my best to answer.

Thanks to all.
How did a person get on a roof 150 yards away on a compound that only had about 6 buildings? How did none of the agents or police not respond to the witnesses that were trying to get their attention to alert them of the shooter that was less than 150 yards away? One witness claims he was attempting to alert the SS and police for at least 3 minutes prior to the first shot. Have you seen an aerial view of that area?

I am waiting patiently @24TIGER

Last edited:
Twitter (X) is proving how truly awful a place it is over the past 12 hours. This guy has a blue check mark so it must be true right?

99.9% of what you read is blubbering conjecture in that echo chamber. People want to point at media for being a problem…..what has been on social media surrounding this is on whole different level.
X is proving to be the only reliable media we have. Keep watching your MSM if you want

Are you surprised?

If @Cris_Ard is good with it, I'll try to delete shit that is not related to SS protocol and procedures or about this particular situation
Please do, sir.

We are doing everything to keep a couple of threads here on this board, given what took place yesterday, but we will have no choice but to move both threads if people are going to dive into politics.

Thanks to all.

What is the protocol for that CAT team seen on the roof behind the President? More specifically, the communication involved with getting the go command when a threat is identified?

Reactions: douggainey
Amongst many things one of the biggest things I found weird and interesting was I counted 4 of the immediate 10-12 secret service agents I saw on his detail were women. I’m not trying to be sexist but how is a 5’5 woman supposed to protect and shield a 6’2, 6’3 male? I know some bad ass women and I’m not saying they don’t have a place on the SS because they clearly do. I would think you would want some people of all shapes, sizes and abilities 4 women on the detail that all looked liked middle aged 5’5 white women in decent shape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT