ADVERTISEMENT

Fulton County Election Officials

I will be happy to observe what actually is IN COURT. Having said that, if there was corruption, I want to know about it as well. But let's say the vote in Georgia gets thrown out. He'd still need to overturn the votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan and that ain't happening. There was a deafening repudiation of Trump - by 7 million votes at last tally. Biden is your next President.
Wasn’t paying full attention last night but Dershowitz was saying he’s pretty sure Pennsylvania is going to the SCOTUS

Maybe you’re not observing what actually is.... proof is center stage now. You asked for it, here it is.

Not certain how that happens, except your TDS has your mind made up. No room for the truth.

Enjoy your lunch break today.

I watched the video, not really proof of anything. I know you desperately want to believe it is. But anyway, send the evidence to a judge and let’s see what happens. Biden will be your president come January.

I watched the video, not really proof of anything. I know you desperately want to believe it is. But anyway, send the evidence to a judge and let’s see what happens. Biden will be your president come January.

Blatant evidence, my friendly ostrich.

Don’t sweat too much today.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I honestly
There are many reasonable Dems here on TI, but we will find out who’s head is in the sand here.

I'd like to think that I'm reasonable and while I love a good argument as much as the next guy, if there is wrong doing I absolutely want to know about it and want them to be prosecuted fully. I want to see the proof actually go to a court. It's a little bit of a Chicken Little situation right now since they have been claiming fraud for weeks and are 1-41 in court so far.

I had similar thoughts. Why wasn't this used in actual court? And the video itself doesn't "prove" anything. But it certainly doesn't look good, and someone should offer an explanation.

If you ever do get to the point of homelessness, let me know,and I’ll find a position for you.

People helping people.

I'm good man since I bet against you. I now own your trailer park but I'll be nice and give you 30 days notice before I evict you. I've got the names of a few shelters that might take you in though. People helping people.

I had similar thoughts. Why wasn't this used in actual court? And the video itself doesn't "prove" anything. But it certainly doesn't look good, and someone should offer an explanation.

yes, maybe I am missing something, but...

- how do we know ballets were in those cases?
- if we do know ballots were in those cases, how do we know they were fraudulent?

Also, if you read the whole story about Kemp, he is saying that they "should" match the signatures, but it isnt his call. That sounds like he is just trying to protect himself from Trump's wrath by throwing his SOS under the bus.

Again, if this is proof of something nefarious, put it in front of a judge. As @Cocks are Number 1 has said repeatedly, if it does not stand up in front of a judge, its time to move on. Of course, that guy changes his position depending on which way the wind is blowing that day.

yes, maybe I am missing something, but...

- how do we know ballets were in those cases?
- if we do know ballots were in those cases, how do we know they were fraudulent?

Also, if you read the whole story about Kemp, he is saying that they "should" match the signatures, but it isnt his call. That sounds like he is just trying to protect himself from Trump's wrath by throwing his SOS under the bus.

Again, if this is proof of something nefarious, put it in front of a judge. As @Cocks are Number 1 has said repeatedly, if it does not stand up in front of a judge, its time to move on. Of course, that guy changes his position depending on which way the wind is blowing that day.

Haven't changed a thing. I stand by what I said.

This proof is very damning, to say it lightly.

Haven't changed a thing. I stand by what I said.

This proof is very damning, to say it lightly.

take it to court then. Like YOU said, if it does not stand up in court it is time to move on. Are you changing that position?

I will be happy to observe what actually is IN COURT. Having said that, if there was corruption, I want to know about it as well. But let's say the vote in Georgia gets thrown out. He'd still need to overturn the votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan and that ain't happening. There was a deafening repudiation of Trump - by 7 million votes at last tally. Biden is your next President.

Have temper tantrums often???

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

"He'd still need to overturn the votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan and that ain't happening."

Come back when this statement is proven false...

Have temper tantrums often???

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

"He'd still need to overturn the votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan and that ain't happening."

Come back when this statement is proven false...

Just curious, what about his post indicated a temper tantrum?

So you believe that if people make incorrect statements on here then they should be obligated to come back and admit their erroneous statements?

Just curious, what about his post indicated a temper tantrum?

So you believe that if people make incorrect statements on here then they should be obligated to come back and admit their erroneous statements?

Sorry, I should have eluded to the temper tantrums that this would be your response AFTER you find out that the opposite of what you said happens.

And no, you're obviously not obligated to anything...

Reactions: palmettotigercu
Sorry, I should have eluded to the temper tantrums that this would be your response AFTER you find out that the opposite of what you said happens.

That's good, because there were a lot of dumb motherf#ckers on here saying that we would not hear anything about the coronavirus after the election.

Reactions: dpic73

Hi Tree

I feel obligated to tell you that Biden will be your next President AND coronavirus is worse than ever before and we're still talking about it. Also, you're an asshole and I say that without a temper.

That's good, because there were a lot of dumb motherf#ckers on here saying that we would not hear anything about the coronavirus after the election.

You seem upset upon this blatant fraud evidence coming to light. We tried to tell you.

You asked for it, and with all good things, it took time.

The China virus is a tremendous attention detour, and the libs are masters of such untruth manipulation.

How much proof of fraud will you have to see to admit the truth? One example should suffice for anyone.

Patience darling... patience.

right. They have had 42 chances to present evidence in court so far and have failed. In fact, they have not even claimed fraud in court yet, they just do that in front of republican state legislatures.

But you are right.... patience. Trump has raised $200+ million off of you rubes since the election. Just keep donating to the cause if you really believe in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
You seem upset upon this blatant fraud evidence coming to light. We tried to tell you.

The China virus is a tremendous attention detour, and the libs are masters of such untruth manipulation.

How much proof of fraud will you have to see to admit the truth? One example should suffice for anyone.

How do you know what was in those bags?
If they were votes, how do you know they were fraudulent?
If they were fraudulent, how do you know how many there were?

These are all questions that a judge would ask.

How do you know what was in those bags?
If they were votes, how do you know they were fraudulent?
If they were fraudulent, how do you know how many there were?

These are all questions that a judge would ask.

That you, Bill Clinton?

I'd like to hear you say that to the doctors and nurses at the hospitals that are bursting at the seams right now, because this thing is spreading uncontrollably due to Trump's mismanagement and the sycophant fools like you who enable him against all reason. Maybe you can help carry the fraudulent body bags to the makeshift morgues set up in freezer trucks outside the hospitals. You and your ilk are the reason we came out in overwhelming numbers to kick your demented idol to the curb. People like you are a malignancy that need to be squashed so we don't have to live in your fact free cult.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Scroll back through the thread & will see a video of Gov Kemp announcing on Ingram last night that due to the recent video footage blah blah blah he’s ordering a signature audit of the votes. I’m assuming that’s where the rubber meets the road. As long as that determines & accepts only legal registered voters I’m pretty sure that state will be an L for the Dems

Scroll back through the thread & will see a video of Gov Kemp announcing on Ingram last night that due to the recent video footage blah blah blah he’s ordering a signature audit of the votes. I’m assuming that’s where the rubber meets the road. As long as that determines & accepts only legal registered voters I’m pretty sure that state will be an L for the Dems

No he didnt. He said he thinks they should, but it is not his call. It is up to SOS. He cannot order it.

Reactions: dpic73

You and I both know that he's only doing it out of FEAR of what his Supreme Leader may tweet about him. Click on the tweet above your post to see the reasonable explanation for this massive "fraud". Again, if there is fraud, I want it to be uncovered as well but it's still a big old nothing burger until it's taken to the courts.

Trying to be objective here.

1. That video is georgia doesn't come close to "proving" anything. Lots of assumptions need to be made to argue it "proves" something. And those assumptions are specifically addressed in the twitter thread linked ITT.
2. Need more info on the Nevada and Georgia specific allegations to judge them. Obviously, if they are correct, those are major problems. But why haven't those concerns been presented to a judge yet? It shouldn't take more than a month to come to these conclusions, I know, I do this kind of work in Colorado all the time. It days days, not weeks or a month.

Trying to be objective here.

1. That video is georgia doesn't come close to "proving" anything. Lots of assumptions need to be made to argue it "proves" something. And those assumptions are specifically addressed in the twitter thread linked ITT.
2. Need more info on the Nevada and Georgia specific allegations to judge them. Obviously, if they are correct, those are major problems. But why haven't those concerns been presented to a judge yet? It shouldn't take more than a month to come to these conclusions, I know, I do this kind of work in Colorado all the time. It days days, not weeks or a month.

Funny how I haven’t seen you on the news, front and center. You must be focusing on that new career.... good for you.

I'd like to hear you say that to the doctors and nurses at the hospitals that are bursting at the seams right now, because this thing is spreading uncontrollably due to Trump's mismanagement and the sycophant fools like you who enable him against all reason. Maybe you can help carry the fraudulent body bags to the makeshift morgues set up in freezer trucks outside the hospitals. You and your ilk are the reason we came out in overwhelming numbers to kick your demented idol to the curb. People like you are a malignancy that need to be squashed so we don't have to live in your fact free cult.

Don’t come unraveled on a Friday. Trump has you bent.

How was your Covid experience? Sure glad I got the China virus instead of the flu.

And you didn’t “come out” in big numbers.. lol... you created make believe mail in ballots. Haha

How was your Covid experience? Sure glad I got the China virus instead of the flu.

And you didn’t “come out” in big numbers.. lol... you created make believe mail in ballots. Haha

LOL. your days are numbered. Although I am not expecting you to honor the bet.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

I had it back in March and thankfully it was mild but that means NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. There have been times when I thought I was too harsh on you because I saw signs that you "might" be an ok guy. After your comments today and on the Rona thread, I see that I was right about you from the beginning. It's honestly disgusting to see your lack of empathy for others ONLY because your Master wanted to create a false narrative about the virus so it wouldn't interfere in his bid for re-election. The fact that you so gullibly go along with that remedial Orangutan speaks volumes. Character matters and you are devoid of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT