ADVERTISEMENT

Fulton County Election Officials

I had it back in March and thankfully it was mild but that means NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. There have been times when I thought I was too harsh on you because I saw signs that you "might" be an ok guy. After your comments today and on the Rona thread, I see that I was right about you from the beginning. It's honestly disgusting to see your lack of empathy for others ONLY because your Master wanted to create a false narrative about the virus so it wouldn't interfere in his bid for re-election. The fact that you so gullibly go along with that remedial Orangutan speaks volumes. Character matters and you are devoid of it.

How noble of you to have 2nd thoughts. I’m no victim, so don’t worry for a second about you being a big bad bully.. lol. I honestly should’ve never crept into the ditch with you, as all it accomplishes is me getting muddy.

You can spin it however you’d like. You saw I said I pray for anyone harmed by any sickness, but I’m sure you didn’t relate to that line. You can keep your “we’re all in this together” narrative.

People are where there are in life for the choices they make. I hope you recollect in fondness of yours. Proof is in the reality.

I’m going to give you a bit of grace, and crawl out of this mud... you were comfortable in it before I paid any attention to you, so it’ll suit you well after I revert back to living above it.

What's bad is what the outgoing POTUS is doing. He continues to be an absolute embarrassment to this country. The election is over. Done. Time to pardon your family members, Rudy, and all the other crooks he has surrounded himself with and GTFO of the WH.

Which one do you watch more? Msnbc or cnn. You are 100% regurgitating their message.

What's it like not being able to critically think for yourself?

How about let the investigations play out...after all , we did spend 2.5 years on the 2016 election.

Which one do you watch more? Msnbc or cnn. You are 100% regurgitating their message.

How about let the investigations play out...after all , we did spend 2.5 years on the 2016 election.

coming Jan 20th. Your president.

Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013_cropped.jpg

In the event the fraud is further swept under the rug, my hope is that Biden actually holds up, and keeps us from having the legitimate nightmare for POTUS. Biden has been through rough times in life, and I wish no ill will towards him.

God help us all, if she happens.

Reactions: yoshi121374

If a reasonably intelligent person can't listen to Trump or read Trump's tweets and have a clear understanding of what the man is all about or the type of person he is then I feel sorry for them. I don't need any news network to tell me what he is all about or what type of person he is. What news sources do you frequent?

How noble of you to have 2nd thoughts. I’m no victim, so don’t worry for a second about you being a big bad bully.. lol. I honestly should’ve never crept into the ditch with you, as all it accomplishes is me getting muddy.

You can spin it however you’d like. You saw I said I pray for anyone harmed by any sickness, but I’m sure you didn’t relate to that line. You can keep your “we’re all in this together” narrative.

People are where there are in life for the choices they make. I hope you recollect in fondness of yours. Proof is in the reality.

I’m going to give you a bit of grace, and crawl out of this mud... you were comfortable in it before I paid any attention to you, so it’ll suit you well after I revert back to living above it.

Speaking of the ditch

KfkzFf.jpg

Reactions: nytigerfan
The consistent use of the word "proof" is interesting. Particularly since no GOP lawyer is willing to suggest such proof in a court of law.

By the way, did anyone else read the NYT report on Jenna Ellis the "constitutional lawyer" for Trump? What a joke. She really does fit in with Rudy G. Can you imagine being the president of the United States and having to rely on this "Gang that couldn't sue straight"?

https://nyti.ms/3g1fzEk

good thread regarding all this nonsense pubs are working themselves in a tizzy over

lololol
leave it to OAN and its viewers to think a 1min 30 second video, out of context, is evidence of the origin, contents and destination of such a newstory. My god the embarrassment that is these non thinkers getting on the internet and constantly embarrassing themselves.

We will see. I still think America prevails. I remember when your party used to be about individual liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of choice and smaller government. Sad to see the Democratic party become the party of communism. We don't need to be puppets to china any longer. Although the democratic party was the party that fought to keep slavery so I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Reactions: Elul77
You know I love a good Round Table squabble, but setting that fun aside....

The proof is here now. I hope everyone would want it explained. This isn’t a good time for our country, no matter which result. Elections are one aspect which cannot be tainted.

I said that I would pay attention and if something had happened here that was fraud I would call it out. Now that this has been debunked as just another hoax and shockingly bad Rudy rumor, will you do the same?

Reactions: dpic73
I got a better 1 for you

you are actually retarded.

who in Trump's position would 'hope for the best and release evidence of fraud only as a last resort'. that means they have nothing else of substance and they're hoping for some miracle. but i guess if rudy G or Facebook didn't spell it out for you you wont be able to make the leap.

We will see. I still think America prevails. I remember when your party used to be about individual liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of choice and smaller government. Sad to see the Democratic party become the party of communism. We don't need to be puppets to china any longer. Although the democratic party was the party that fought to keep slavery so I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

You are literally too stupid to insult.

The 12th amendment. This will go to the house, the election will be nullified, and each state legislature will receive one vote.

Last edited:
The 12th amendment. This will go to the house, the election will be nullified, and each state legislature will receive one vote.

So just to be clear... you want to live in a country where the loser of an election can make claims of fraud, present no evidence to support it, and then just overturn the election results and declare himself the winner? You think that is good news?

Goodbye democracy.

Masks have been proven to reduce the spread of the virus. You would have to be a real inbred slack jawed yokel to still not get that.

Masks are fine when used correctly but most people (including those inbred slack jawed yokels you refer) don't use them properly. But even more so, why the lockdowns? Why mandate people not be allowed to operate their business? Why are we not modeling out the damage that is done to people's lives because of lockdowns? Why are schools being closed even though the health experts and pediatricians argue against it?

What does the media tell you that you should say here? Enlighten me

Last edited:
Masks are fine when used correctly but most people (including those inbred slack jawed yokels you refer) don't use them properly. But even more so, why the lockdowns? Why mandate people not be allowed to operate their business? Why are we not modeling out the damage that is done to people's lives because of lockdowns? Why are schools being closed even though the health experts and pediatricians argue against it?

What does the media tell you that you should say here? Enlighten me
Maybe because our commander in chief is a covid denier/suppressant, and so states were forced to fend for themselves without full federal assistance.

Reactions: dpic73
Maybe because our commander in chief is a covid denier/suppressant, and so states were forced to fend for themselves without full federal assistance.

What are you talking about? Take off the tin foil hat and give specific examples. Get the orange man off your mind for five minutes and have a rational discussion. How did he force states to fend for themselves? If anything, he has left the deicsions up to the states. The largest stimulus and bailouts in the history of our country were passed.

What are you talking about? Take off the tin foil hat and give specific examples. Get the orange man off your mind for five minutes and have a rational discussion. How did he force states to fend for themselves? If anything, he has left the deicsions up to the states. The largest stimulus and bailouts in the history of our country were passed.
Ok I'll bite. The highlighted text above is the most blatant example of the mishandling of this by the government. You can't have 50 disjointed responses to a pandemic, particularly when they're battling each other for resources. If this is truly "war-time", then you need a centralized federal response system that can collect and observe all states as a whole, and react accordingly to problem areas.

That is why you can't just "forget the orange man". He is the President. He had the power to react and enact. He chose to deny and suppress. Germany is a perfect foil to the US--they are closest to us in terms of developed country status from a macro level. They also have an actual scientist as chancellor and she took swift and decisive action. What do you know... they're doing quite well right now all things considered.

Last edited:
Ok I'll bite. The highlighted text above is the most blatant example of the mishandling of this by the government. You can't have 50 disjointed responses to a pandemic, particularly when they're battling each other for resources. If this is truly "war-time", then you need a centralized federal response system that can collect and observe all states as a whole, and react accordingly to problem areas.

That is why you can't just "forget the orange man". He is the President. He had the power to react and enact. He chose to deny and suppress. Germany is a perfect foil to the US--they are closest to us in terms of developed country status from a macro level. They also have an actual scientist as chancellor and she took swift and decisive action. What do you know... they're doing quite well right now all things considered.

No specific examples. About what I expected. You said without full federal assistance. Outside of slogans or words what more did you want him to do? Please be specific.

Oh and Germany? Their crumbling economy... have you looked at their trends and deaths lately? Do a quick Google search and I think you will see how foolish of a statement that was.

It's a virus. Its going to spread. You can't run from it or hide from with with cloth over your mouth. Do you live with people in your home? Do you wear a mask around them? If not, you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
No specific examples. About what I expected. You said without full federal assistance. Outside of slogans or words what more did you want him to do? Please be specific.

Oh and Germany? Their crumbling economy... have you looked at their trends and deaths lately? Do a quick Google search and I think you will see how foolish of a statement that was.

It's a virus. Its going to spread. You can't run from it or hide from with with cloth over your mouth. Do you live with people in your home? Do you wear a mask around them? If not, you are a hypocrite.
He’s supposed to unite us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT