ADVERTISEMENT

Fulton County Election Officials

So just to be clear... you want to live in a country where the loser of an election can make claims of fraud, present no evidence to support it, and then just overturn the election results and declare himself the winner? You think that is good news?

Goodbye democracy.

If you believe that Joe Biden got 11,000,000 more votes than President Obama, then you keep talking. Tons of evidence to support Fraud in this election. I'm for the constitution and the USA!

Last edited:
Reactions: Elul77
Masks are fine when used correctly but most people (including those inbred slack jawed yokels you refer) don't use them properly. But even more so, why the lockdowns? Why mandate people not be allowed to operate their business? Why are we not modeling out the damage that is done to people's lives because of lockdowns? Why are schools being closed even though the health experts and pediatricians argue against it?

What does the media tell you that you should say here? Enlighten me

You are against lockdowns? You must hate trump then. By the way Biden has said he is against lockdowns but wants people to wear masks.

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg

Reactions: dpic73
You are against lockdowns? You must hate trump then. By the way Biden has said he is against lockdowns but wants people to wear masks.

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg

What are you talking about? What is that picture supposed to mean? Yes I'm against government mandated lockdowns. Any sane person would be. The health experts are saying to not lockdown. Why don't you listen to the health experts?

Last edited:
What are you talking about? What is that picture supposed to mean? Yes I'm against government mandated lockdowns. Any sane person would be. The health experts are saying to not lockdown. Why don't you listen to the health experts?

Damn it. I forgot you have the intelligence of a three year old child and I should not have bothered engaging you in a discussion. Mea Culpa

Born and raised in SC dipshit, no NJ accent here. I have family in GA, they live in Brookhaven. I asked them about Milton and they said it was an OTP shithole with a bunch of wannabes.

It’s cute how you put New York in your TI name, as if you’ve escalated to a higher place... lol. All you did was move north, turn into a Jersey sweat hog, gain an accent, and sit in traffic with a mask on.

Maybe when your in town property falls low enough, you’ll be able to afford a cute townhome in Brookhaven. Haha

You’ll have to lose that accent when you crawl back to your roots, though. You could come work for me... I’d enjoy the entertainment.

It’s cute how you put New York in your TI name, as if you’ve escalated to a higher place... lol. All you did was move north, turn into a Jersey sweat hog, gain an accent, and sit in traffic with a mask on.

Maybe when your in town property falls low enough, you’ll be able to afford a cute townhome in Brookhaven. Haha

You’ll have to lose that accent when you crawl back to your roots, though. You could come work for me... I’d enjoy the entertainment.

That sounds great, I would love a job working for you. Just send me your name, email and phone number and I will send you my resume. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Damn it. I forgot you have the intelligence of a three year old child and I should not have bothered engaging you in a discussion. Mea Culpa

Again no specifics or actual answers. It's all emotions and feelings with you.

Reactions: Elul77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT