ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine Maxwell

Who does she spill the beans on?

TELEMMGLPICT000206473864-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9zvwL1Pm1eKCgAg6e5AQBhdaTrxQ4tFhb8cq5KsjOtw.jpeg

Clinton is the one who had the hots for her. Bill that is.

Yeah, that definitely wasn’t tongue in cheek or anything. Get a grip

LOL. Tongue in cheek? Did you watch it? It was not said in jest.

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach,” Trump said of Maxwell.

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach,” Trump said of Maxwell.

Yeah, ya know you’re probably right. The president, up for re-election, just came out and publicly wished a known sex-trafficker and likely pedophile well on national TV. Makes sense if you don’t think about it

It’s really incredible how out of touch some of you people are

There’s a great film I’ve seen called Tongue in cheek. I’ve watched it many times but never finished it.

Yeah, ya know you’re probably right. The president, up for re-election, just came out and publicly wished a known sex-trafficker and likely pedophile well on national TV. Makes sense if you don’t think about it

Haha, dude, did you watch the clip? It wasn’t in jest.

That’s exactly what he did buddy

That’s exactly what he did buddy

It's amazing that every word he wrote is 100% factual.

The president (check)
up for re-election (check)
just came out and publicly wished a known sex-trafficker and likely pedophile well (check)
on national TV. (check)

And from the White House, no less.

In fairness to @HumasButthole, it is almost impossible to fathom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT