ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine Maxwell

Haha, dude, did you watch the clip? It wasn’t in jest.
That’s exactly what he did buddy

You guys are seriously tone-deaf if you truly believe this. He makes sarcastic comments like that all the time, and you know it

Tell me, why would he come out and wish a known sex trafficker well? What does he have to gain from doing that?

I honestly don’t know if I’m being trolled right now

Ghislaine was the shot-caller, not Epstein. I think she has been in some sort of custody for a while, and the feds already have the info they need.

I think they allowed Epstein to be killed to draw attention to the case and were about to find out the secrets from LSJ. JMO
For some crazy theories are hard to believe unless you have lived crazy. Once you start living crazy and those around you are living crazy it escalates. Especially if you are feeding individual pleasurable desires.

You guys are seriously tone-deaf if you truly believe this. He makes sarcastic comments like that all the time, and you know it

Tell me, why would he come out and wish a known sex trafficker well? What does he have to gain from doing that?

Tone deaf? Are you serious?

“I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly."

Those are his words today.

Frankly. It's an adverb defined as "in an open, honest, and direct manner".

Donald himself told you he was not joking.

If you can't see that, it's your denial.

Have a good night.

I f don’t know what Bill did but I know he was on that Island at the very least once. Makes you wonder

LOL. Tongue in cheek? Did you watch it? It was not said in jest.

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach,” Trump said of Maxwell.
Trump said this about Epstein to NY Magazine in 2002... “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump said this about Epstein to NY Magazine in 2002... “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

And that’s literally the only thing you know about the situation, other than maybe what you saw on the Netflix doc, right? That’s generally how this goes

TDS is a very real thing

EBofQ8EX4AAge2O.jpg

You're being trolled in unison by the lib choir.

wait...his *mask* is what you take issue with? That was the final straw? Good grief
Yea that’s it dumb ass. Wishing a pedophile well multiple times is pretty genius especially when your the damn president. But you know what, he isn’t in own it so I’ll take the lesser of the two evils over your brain dead, quack Biden. But make no mistake, we are screwed either way. You’ll soon see what you’ve been missing.

Reactions: griffgolf
Yeah, ya know you’re probably right. The president, up for re-election, just came out and publicly wished a known sex-trafficker and likely pedophile well on national TV. Makes sense if you don’t think about it

It’s really incredible how out of touch some of you people are

I'm confused. Are you confused?

Hell man you’ve seen some of the post on this board. They’d just as soon have ole kiddie diddler Joe in the WH other than Trump.

Honestly I atleast hope the Trump campaign is making the Biden campaign pay for these press briefings. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to start these again. They stopped them because he told people to inject themselves with bleach. Now this today I firmly believe he wants to lose. He will just blame the loss on mail in voting so he can keep his cult following and go around and bitch for the next 4 years. The Trump campaign and Trump administration is a perfect example of what happens when you surround yourself with nothing but yes men. Funny thing is Trump is taking the entire Republican Party down with him. Mail in ballots start going out in 6 weeks in some state’s. Let’s face it the only reason he won 4 years ago was because people hated Hillary Clinton just like it was the same reason Sanders won so many states in the dem primary 4 years ago. Biden is not losing Michigan and Pennsylvania so believe Biden would need to win just one more so pick one out of North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin or Nebraska 2nd district.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Reactions: griffgolf
Honestly I atleast hope the Trump campaign is making the Biden campaign pay for these press briefings. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to start these again. They stopped them because he told people to inject themselves with bleach. Now this today I firmly believe he wants to lose. He will just blame the loss on mail in voting so he can keep his cult following and go around and bitch for the next 4 years. The Trump campaign and Trump administration is a perfect example of what happens when you surround yourself with nothing but yes men. Funny thing is Trump is taking the entire Republican Party down with him. Mail in ballots start going out in 6 weeks in some state’s. Let’s face it the only reason he won 4 years ago was because people hated Hillary Clinton just like it was the same reason Sanders won so many states in the dem primary 4 years ago. Biden is not losing Michigan and Pennsylvania so believe Biden would need to win just one more so pick one out of North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin or Nebraska 2nd district.
Wait a minute...Trump won because people didn’t like the other candidate..holy smokes...you are a political genius! I never knew that was how elections work! We have a winner folks!

Reactions: Tigerfaith

In reference to what I put in bold...do you think Biden is going to win because of his policies? Charisma? Do you think there is an excitement around him as a leader?
No, he’s going to win because people hate Trump. Trump doesn’t have a monopoly on winning an election by virtue of having a hated opponent.

In reference to what I put in bold...do you think Biden is going to win because of his policies? Charisma? Do you think there is an excitement around him as a leader?
No, he’s going to win because people hate Trump. Trump doesn’t have a monopoly on winning an election by virtue of having a hated opponent.
And that's the crux of it. People can't separate their blind hatred of the man and the great things he's done...tax cuts, standing up to China and Nato, keeping illegal aliens out of the country, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, eliminating regulations that stifle business, putting America first, lowest unemployment for minorities (before China virus), etc. I don't like a lot of his personal traits, but I for one am MUCH better off because of his policies. If Biden is elected, Americans will be much worse off financially.

It's amazing that every word he wrote is 100% factual.

The president (check)
up for re-election (check)
just came out and publicly wished a known sex-trafficker and likely pedophile well (check)
on national TV. (check)

And from the White House, no less.

In fairness to @HumasButthole, it is almost impossible to fathom.
What's unfathomable is that you apparently think Biden is the answer.

And that's the crux of it. People can't separate their blind hatred of the man and the great things he's done...tax cuts, standing up to China and Nato, keeping illegal aliens out of the country, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, eliminating regulations that stifle business, putting America first, lowest unemployment for minorities (before China virus), etc. I don't like a lot of his personal traits, but I for one am MUCH better off because of his policies. If Biden is elected, Americans will be much worse off financially.

The TRUTH!!!

They blindly hate the President and believe a man with dementia symptoms is the answer. They'll be singing a different tune when their 401Ks plummet.

How many people were fooled by that creep Epstein? Have you ever known someone tangentially only to find out they were bad people? But continue on with your narrative. You'll be singing a different tune once your finances plummet if Biden is elected. SMH

My friend, my "narrative" in this case is factually recounting the President's own words from yesterday. And it seems to be upsetting you. Denial is a powerful thing.

What's unfathomable is that you apparently think Biden is the answer.

Try again. I've said on here numerous times that Biden is "not the answer". For reference, you can click here, and here, and here.

Sure it was.

Just like when they tried to claim that Trump wanting to limit testing was a joke, right?

This is what his supporters do when he says something that is unbelievably outrageous.

...until Trump says it wasn't a joke.

During a campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, Mr. Trump said, "When you do testing to that extent you're going to find more people, you're going to find cases. So I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down, please.' They test and they test. We got tests for people who don't know what's going on."

A White House official argued to CBS News after the rally that Mr. Trump's comments were "in jest," and Vice President Mike Pence told the nation's governors in a call Monday that the president was making a "passing observation." White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said Sunday that Mr. Trump's remarks were "tongue-in-cheek." Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf told "Face the Nation" he knew of no directive from the president to slow down testing.

But when asked by CBS News' Weijia Jiang on Tuesday if he was kidding when he made those remarks, Mr. Trump replied, "I don't kid."

Didn’t Trump cut all ties with Epstein in 2005 and ban him from all Trump properties after Epstein was caught/accused of trying to take home a member’s underage daughter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT