ADVERTISEMENT

Go woke, go broke…Fox News.

I can say this with utmost honesty and confidence. Nothing on that chart surprises me and I do not use as a compass for my interest. It’s what is readily available on the internet to give a solid assessment of the marketplace.

And based upon my experiences, I agree with what I see. I’ve been watching BBC for years and NewsNation went it came online.
That list is basically worthless imo. Never heard of news nation but might check it out. Do not care to follow bbc at all. At 59 years old, I have already formed my opinions on what I think is right and wrong and I will continue to go with that. I do tend to look for news that agrees with my already formed opinions and I will own that all day long. I do though take the time to read contradicting viewpoints to keep a sanity check on myself.

That list is basically worthless imo. Never heard of news nation but might check it out. Do not care to follow bbc at all. At 59 years old, I have already formed my opinions on what I think is right and wrong and I will continue to go with that. I do tend to look for news that agrees with my already formed opinions and I will own that all day long. I do though take the time to read contradicting viewpoints to keep a sanity check on myself.
Translation: I am far too proud to ever admit I could have been taken by a bunch of con artists.

Literally too, there's no telling how much money I donated to Trump's "campaign" or "legal defense."

Reactions: yoshi121374
You can have your opinions at 19 39 59, but if you are gonna say I’m gonna search out material that already aligns with my views, why do you care what that chart says and also hunt down contradicting viewpoints?

Anyway, NewsNation is the best US based attempt at Independent media. It’s the old WGN channel.

You can have your opinions at 19 39 59, but if you are gonna say I’m gonna search out material that already aligns with my views, why do you care what that chart says and also hunt down contradicting viewpoints?

Anyway, NewsNation is the best US based attempt at Independent media. It’s the old WGN channel.
With me its that the vast majority of news is left slanted, so I have to work to find right slanted info which is what I agree with anyway. I get sick of hearing everything left slanted. I will check out newsnation.

Here you go

MBC-Jan-23-flag-1536x1215.jpg
How biased is the group that put this chart together?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
With me its that the vast majority of news is left slanted, so I have to work to find right slanted info which is what I agree with anyway. I get sick of hearing everything left slanted. I will check out newsnation.

So you search out an echo chamber to make yourself feel better? You literally choose lies because you like how they sound better.

You can't admit that the election was fair, so you search out garbage sites like the gateway pundit to make you feel better.

That's truly sad and really screwed up.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
How biased is the group that put this chart together?

I don’t view this chart with pinpoint accuracy. It’s a litmus test to the diverse range of voices that comment on political affairs. When you look at the logos, if you cannot generally agree that it’s within a proper range, not sure what you’re looking at.
Maybe there are a few that need movement. But for the most part, they seem to be placed with proper purpose. I do agree that MSNBC and Fox News probably gets a more “centered” bump because of how large both of those organizations are.

And that’s our problem, and I do have to give @TigerGrowls credit for saying he searches out information that aligns with his views. That’s the reason why MSNBC and Fox News gets the viewership they do.

I cannot imagine having to listen to that stuff on a regular basis because it serves no purpose to handle our national issues. They are both saber rattling media that just wants to beat everybody up and keep people tuned in. And for that, they are complicit with the struggle we face as a nation because they do not serve the people in the way they need guidance, and more importantly, being a United States of America.

I would not shed a tear if they both dissolve tomorrow. It’s also remarkable how many personalities start to talk differently when they leave those organizations. They are all shills for a paycheck. Fvck em.

So you search out an echo chamber to make yourself feel better? You literally choose lies because you like how they sound better.

You can't admit that the election was fair, so you search out garbage sites like the gateway pundit to make you feel better.

That's truly sad and really screwed up.
I feel pretty good in general and no the election was not fair spanky.

I feel pretty good in general and no the election was not fair spanky.

It doesn't bother you at all to know people laugh at you and you keep spouting stuff that literally Tucker Carlson and all the Fox pundits claim is not true and insane?

Instead, you pivot to more people who will tell you the lies that you want to hear.

Dude, get some help.

Reactions: dpic73
Sounds like Tucker may be bound by a non-compete that wouldn't allow him to jump to another network, which may push him to run as a Presidential candidate if he wants to stay relevant. We know MAGAs love them some hate so he'd be a force in the primary.

"What if he runs?" Wilson added. "He's rich enough. He'd instantly have an online fundraising juggernaut second only to Trump, and perhaps surpassing him. He's polarizing, terrible, and utterly amoral ... in short, better than Ron DeSantis for the base. I'd argue he's the only Republican who presents a material danger to Donald Trump in a primary. Celebrity, money, mental acuity, cynicism, pro-Putin isolationism, and an overt love of authoritarianism are a pretty strong secret sauce for the MAGA base. Celebrity got Trump the [White House]. It could certainly do the same for Tucker."

All the qualities that make Carlson's potential candidacy seem far-fetched would be considered strengths in a GOP primary, Wilson argues.

"Spare me your 'That could never happen. Even Trump's GOP would never vote for a former TV host pushing white replacement theory,'" he wrote. "That's PRECISELY who they'd vote for."

"This iteration of 'A Face In the Crowd' doesn't end with a revelation of the real character of the showman-as-politician," Wilson concluded. "This one ends with Tucker running and possibly winning a herrenvolk campaign, where his flaws don't matter, only his capacity for hate."

Reactions: okclem
Most of my news has a left bias with the rest split between indy and right leaning. Its a good thing to have different takes on the same story. In some cases you wont get any news that might be bias towards one side or another. There is a reason so many drones believe Russiagate or Obama was born in Kenya crap that both sides spew...

Sounds like Tucker may be bound by a non-compete that wouldn't allow him to jump to another network, which may push him to run as a Presidential candidate if he wants to stay relevant. We know MAGAs love them some hate so he'd be a force in the primary.

"What if he runs?" Wilson added. "He's rich enough. He'd instantly have an online fundraising juggernaut second only to Trump, and perhaps surpassing him. He's polarizing, terrible, and utterly amoral ... in short, better than Ron DeSantis for the base. I'd argue he's the only Republican who presents a material danger to Donald Trump in a primary. Celebrity, money, mental acuity, cynicism, pro-Putin isolationism, and an overt love of authoritarianism are a pretty strong secret sauce for the MAGA base. Celebrity got Trump the [White House]. It could certainly do the same for Tucker."

All the qualities that make Carlson's potential candidacy seem far-fetched would be considered strengths in a GOP primary, Wilson argues.

"Spare me your 'That could never happen. Even Trump's GOP would never vote for a former TV host pushing white replacement theory,'" he wrote. "That's PRECISELY who they'd vote for."

"This iteration of 'A Face In the Crowd' doesn't end with a revelation of the real character of the showman-as-politician," Wilson concluded. "This one ends with Tucker running and possibly winning a herrenvolk campaign, where his flaws don't matter, only his capacity for hate."

I don't think Carlson has the balls to take on Trump.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT