ADVERTISEMENT

Good News of the Week

SconnyTiger25

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
May 1, 2011
Good News of the Week

1. Biden assured PM Netenyahu of his full support to replenish Israel’s supply of Iron Dome interceptors and to ensure its defenses and security in the future.

2. The “lab leak theory” of Covid origins used to be dismissed as a conspiracy theory. Now MSM is supporting the idea as intelligence on sick staff at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fuels the debate.

3. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed legislation that gives every Floridian the power to fight back against deplatforming and allows any person to sue Big Tech companies for up to $100k in damages. It also allows the FL Election Commission to impose steep daily fines on any social media company that deplatforms any statewide or non-statewide candidate.

4. Alabama Governor, Kay Ivey, signed a bill banning vaccine passports in Alabama.

5. Houston Methodist hospital system repeatedly tried to bribe staff to get the jab, but many refused. Now the CEO is threatening to fire them, but community and staff are uniting and fighting back with petitions, protests and threats to sue if the policy is not changed.

6. America’s Frontline Doctors are suing the federal government and requesting a restraining order to prevent forcing the jab on children under 16.

7. Israel is lifting most of their Covid restrictions next Tuesday, June 1st.

8. The “Saturday Night Live” season finale featuring rapper Lil Nas X tied last week’s episode for the lowest ratings of the season.

9. The Texas Legislature approved a measure that would eliminate the requirement for TX residents to obtain a license to carry handguns if they are not barred by state or federal law from possessing a gun. Gov. Abbot said he will sign it.

10. An armed citizen in Miami, FL, intervened and scared off anti-semitic attackers who were throwing garbage and verbally threatening a Jewish family as they left their synagogue.

11. President Trump formed the “1776 Commission” to establish patriotic education in our schools. The group met Monday to discuss how to combat the recent push by the Biden administration to teach Critical Race Theory in our schools.

12. A national PAC was launched Monday to raise awareness about CRT and the 1619 Project, overturn its teaching by campaigning for school board candidates nationwide and to restore patriotism and pride in our American history.

13. The Texas Senate approved a bill banning Critical Race Theory from public schools and open-enrollment charter schools. Oklahoma, Idaho and Tennessee have already acted to ban CRT from schools.

14. A national group called US Parents Involved in Education published a resource guide for parents who are fighting Critical Race Theory in their local school districts.

15. A US judge officially dismissed the federal charges against Steve Bannon, citing President Trump’s full and unconditional pardon he issued the day before leaving office.

16. A bill passed the Texas Legislature that will require public schools and universities to display our nation’s motto “In God We Trust” in a conspicuous place if a poster or framed copy of the motto is donated to it.

17. Facebook whistleblowers spoke out and leaked internal documents to Project Veritas. They detail how Facebook secretly censors vaccine concerns on a global scale.

18. THE BEST NEWS IS JESUS DIED FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! HE LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY! “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

Why are Christians so in support of guns? This is a legitimate question and not a troll. This is literally the antithesis of the Bible’s Word.

Why are Christians so in support of guns? This is a legitimate question and not a troll. This is literally the antithesis of the Bible’s Word.

More conservatives and constitutionalists, most of whom are also Judeo-Christian in their beliefs.

See only the Crusades to understand many wars have been started in the name of religion and most of them don’t make a whole lot of sense.

I personally believe in the 2nd amendment and feel that is what sets our country apart from others.

Good News of the Week

1. Biden assured PM Netenyahu of his full support to replenish Israel’s supply of Iron Dome interceptors and to ensure its defenses and security in the future.
????

Israel manufactures these themselves.

the irony of a conservative group wanting to create state-mandated "patriotic education" is just too ridiculous to handle

that's legit some shit straight out of the USSR or CCP boogieman you guys are constantly crying about

the irony of a conservative group wanting to create state-mandated "patriotic education" is just too ridiculous to handle

that's legit some shit straight out of the USSR or CCP boogieman you guys are constantly crying about
Pendulums swing.

Are you REALLY gonna say that the left has not changed, rewritten or over emphasized 'fring' thinking and teaching in the name of 'wokeness'?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Pendulums swing.

Are you REALLY gonna say that the left has not changed, rewritten or over emphasized 'fring' thinking and teaching in the name of 'wokeness'?
idk what fringe thinking the left has pushed forward and tried to make state doctrine

private colleges changing curriculum and wanting to change what they teach has undoubtedly happened, but i don't recall any dem-led gov't pushing forward a state-mandated curriculum teaching certain history and whitewashing or ignoring other parts of it. however, i could be completely wrong idk

edit: regardless, what does it matter if a dem gov't does that? isn't that par for the course according to pubs? isn't a R gov't proposing this fly in the face of republican ideology?

idk what fringe thinking the left has pushed forward and tried to make state doctrine

private colleges changing curriculum and wanting to change what they teach has undoubtedly happened, but i don't recall any dem-led gov't pushing forward a state-mandated curriculum teaching certain history and whitewashing or ignoring other parts of it. however, i could be completely wrong idk

edit: regardless, what does it matter if a dem gov't does that? isn't that par for the course according to pubs? isn't a R gov't proposing this fly in the face of republican ideology?
Your beginning premise tells me there's no reason to try and discuss opposing views.

................which, when all said and done, is the ONLY way a 'debate' (gentlemanly) can occur.

Your beginning premise tells me there's no reason to try and discuss opposing views.

................which, when all said and done, is the ONLY way a 'debate' (gentlemanly) can occur.
tell me what doctrine a democratic president/body has pushed forward that they want the state to teach? the 1619 project was started by the NYT. what policy is a dem elected official pushing that mandates what a school can teach, beyond the study of evolution, but i believe there was some bipartisan support for that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT