ADVERTISEMENT

Noted liberal Bill Maher on Covid

I have yet to go to a hospital and been asked what my political party affiliation is when I check in.
That's because Conservatives do enough of their own research that they don't need doctors.

Ahhh memories. They say hindsight is 20/20. We now know who was right.

I’m glad we can all agree about the absurdity of the time. And those of us who disagreed with masking outdoors, closing beaches, not getting fresh air, completely isolating, closings schools, etc etc were quite obviously correct. My family’s approach of ensuring zero comorbid factors by properly caring for our personal health, plus ensuring optimal vitamin intake was clearly, clearly the right thing to do.

It is satisfying looking back at the insanity of the time, and the wild criticisms of the time, knowing my family’s decisions and path was precisely the correct one.
Lol. Just out of curiosity, how far up your own asshole did you have to crawl to type a post like that?

The arm chair experts on this board are hilarious. No offense, but I’ll trust my world renown expert in infectious disease friend over someone who read a blog. And he said wear a mask and keep your distance. Good luck during the next pandemic.

Yah, we should always trust a journalist who hosts a show called "Lefties Losing It". I'm sure she has integrity.

Description​

Rita Panahi is an Australian news anchor and columnist. She works for The Herald and Weekly Times, a subsidiary of News Corp Australia, and is the host of The Rita Panahi Show, Lefties Losing It and The Friday Show on Sky News Australia and is a contributor to Sunrise on the Seven Network. Wikipedia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT