ADVERTISEMENT

Noted liberal Bill Maher on Covid

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Bill doing the right thing and coming clean. All you clot shot defenders come on this thread and come clean.

Bill Maher Drops Stunning Monologue on the COVID “Experts” Who Got It Wrong

“A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT.”

This includes, but is not limited to:

• COVID came from a lab
• Ivermectin worked
• Masks offered no benefit and were harmful
• Should have never kept kids out of school
• Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
• Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax
• Hospitals murdered COVID patients
• COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated
• Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots
• Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a “vaccine”
• Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public
• Vaccine mandates are wrong
• More shots = more risk of infection
• COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

Bill doing the right thing and coming clean. All you clot shot defenders come on this thread and come clean.

“A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT.”

• COVID came from a lab
• Ivermectin worked
Lmao he doesn’t say a single thing on that list was “correct.” Its mostly just him recalling the absurdity of the time.

I’d stop well short of calling Maher a liberal these days, he spends most of his time whining about political correctness. I’ve agreed with him on most of his takes on religion but beyond that its hard to know where he really stands on anything these days. He’s more contrarian than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589 and flotiger
Lmao he doesn’t say a single thing on that list was “correct.” Its mostly just him recalling the absurdity of the time.

I’m glad we can all agree about the absurdity of the time. And those of us who disagreed with masking outdoors, closing beaches, not getting fresh air, completely isolating, closings schools, etc etc were quite obviously correct. My family’s approach of ensuring zero comorbid factors by properly caring for our personal health, plus ensuring optimal vitamin intake was clearly, clearly the right thing to do.

It is satisfying looking back at the insanity of the time, and the wild criticisms of the time, knowing my family’s decisions and path was precisely the correct one.

I’m glad we can all agree about the absurdity of the time. And those of us who disagreed with masking outdoors, closing beaches, not getting fresh air, completely isolating, closings schools, etc etc were quite obviously correct. My family’s approach of ensuring zero comorbid factors by properly caring for our personal health, plus ensuring optimal vitamin intake was clearly, clearly the right thing to do.

It is satisfying looking back at the insanity of the time, and the wild criticisms of the time, knowing my family’s decisions and path was precisely the correct one.
Very happy with the way my family handled it, as well.

gosh you’re so amazing. I hope one day I can be just like you. All hail scotchtiger

Were they correct? Or did you just get genetically lucky? You and your anecdotal evidence lol. You and your family are just beacons of light for the world to emulate aren't you?. And of course, hindsight is always right.

Were they correct? Or did you just get genetically lucky? You and your anecdotal evidence lol. You and your family are just beacons of light for the world to emulate aren't you?. And of course, hindsight is always right.
Dude wants to tell us how he was such a genius during covid but still won’t admit no one was “living in their own reality” when we were worried Trump would refuse to concede the election

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589
Dude wants to tell us how he was such a genius during covid but still won’t admit no one was “living in their own reality” when we were worried Trump would refuse to concede the election

I’ve admitted that, and partially for that reason, will not vote for him again. Completely unrelated, and inaccurate, point.

No, they were correct. Closing beaches and schools has nothing to do with my genetics. Masking outdoors same.

Genetics may make it harder or easier for someone to avoid self-inflicted comorbid conditions, but most people have the physical ability to control that.

And while beacons of light may be too generous, of course you should want other families to emulate ours. We contribute far far more than our fair share in taxes, need virtually nothing from the government and we are low burdens on the healthcare system. If everyone did the same, it would be borderline Utopia.

No, they were correct. Closing beaches and schools has nothing to do with my genetics. Masking outdoors same.

Genetics may make it harder or easier for someone to avoid self-inflicted comorbid conditions, but most people have the physical ability to control that.

And while beacons of light may be too generous, of course you should want other families to emulate ours. We contribute far far more than our fair share in taxes, need virtually nothing from the government and we are low burdens on the healthcare system. If everyone did the same, it would be borderline Utopia.
What an insufferable narcissist you can be sometimes.

I’ve admitted that, and partially for that reason, will not vote for him again. Completely unrelated, and inaccurate, point.
Can’t wait for you to come explain to us how you ultimately decided you had to vote for Trump because democrats bad.

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589
“No, they were correct. Closing beaches and schools has nothing to do with my genetics. Masking outdoors same.

And while beacons of light may be too generous, of course you should want other families to emulate ours. We contribute far far more than our fair share in taxes, need virtually nothing from the government and we are low burdens on the healthcare system. If everyone did the same, it would be borderline Utopia
.”

What’s wrong with what @scotchtiger said here?

“No, they were correct. Closing beaches and schools has nothing to do with my genetics. Masking outdoors same.

And while beacons of light may be too generous, of course you should want other families to emulate ours. We contribute far far more than our fair share in taxes, need virtually nothing from the government and we are low burdens on the healthcare system. If everyone did the same, it would be borderline Utopia
.”

What’s wrong with what @scotchtiger said here?
Nothing.of course that poster has problems with it.

fed81017-d2f7-4d33-8c63-ae9b605a3da6_text.gif

Reactions: PawsFan_

• COVID came from a lab
• Ivermectin worked

Who was the “doctor from West Virginia” on here who was giving me a hard time about masking? What a fvxking moron that guy was. Same with some other lib that got mad at me for not wearing a mask on the beach? CUENG99 or some other embarrassment to our University.

This should be required viewing for all leftists and why we never have to listen to them again. @dpic73 @yoshi121374 @PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Why was it all lefties that fell for the hysteria? Oh I know, Orange Man Bad.

Who was the “doctor from West Virginia” on here who was giving me a hard time about masking? What a fvxking moron that guy was. Same with some other lib that got mad at me for not wearing a mask on the beach? CUENG99 or some other embarrassment to our University.

This should be required viewing for all leftists and why we never have to listen to them again. @dpic73 @yoshi121374 @PrimeIsGettingComfortable

They want to wash it away, but the lefts bizarre behavior during Covid really showed true colors. Certifiably crazy people. Heck, I still have a client (multi billion dollar company) that I can’t enter the HQ because I’m not vaccinated. 4 years later. With natural immunity. Completely insane.

I mean, there were people who couldn’t differentiate between child abusers and people who didn’t mask up outdoors. These are not sane people.

Not sure why you're tagging me because I only encouraged you to wear a mask because you're so damn ugly and don't nobody need to see that.

But you and the magat brigade are not the experts in virology and epidemiology that you think you are and neither is Bill Maher or MTG, so I don't GAF about what any of you think. I'll listen to the experts, unlike Trump who refused to wear a mask and continued holding campaign rallies, one that got Herman Cain killed and another gathering that turned into a superspreader event in the Rose Garden. He also attended his debate with Joe a few days after testing positive. He was the worst messenger possible at a critical time and the results bear that out as the US fared far worse than all other industrialized countries.

Far worse than what you claim as hysteria by the left was the anti-public health insanity on the Right that led to many more deaths for Trump supporters than those that listened to the experts.

Cool story that you didn't die though.

the US fared far worse than all other industrialized countries.

We also have a far worse obesity rate than most industrialized countries, and we know obesity was a highly correlated comorbid factor in Covid complications.

US = 43%
UK = 20%
Germany = 19%
France = 17%
Switzerland = 11%

We have a country full of fatasses that don’t take care of themselves and we’re surprised when we have lower health outcomes? This isn’t hard to figure out.

We also have a far worse obesity rate than most industrialized countries, and we know obesity was a highly correlated comorbid factor in Covid complications.

US = 43%
UK = 20%
Germany = 19%
France = 17%
Switzerland = 11%

We have a country full of fatasses that don’t take care of themselves and we’re surprised when we have lower health outcomes? This isn’t hard to figure out.

The studies showed that 15% more Republicans died of COVID before the vaccine and 43% more after the vaccine, so even the obese stood a much better chance at survival if they took a simple, SAFE shot. Quit trying to ignore the horrific mis-management by the moron in-chief so you can pretend like your survival was due to your daily intake of Flintstones. You, like most of the unvaccinated are conservatives who have been trained since birth to mis-trust everyone, especially if the messaging is coming from a democrat. The vast majority of the population survived covid so there's nothing special about you or your family's outcome.

The studies showed that 15% more Republicans died of COVID before the vaccine and 43% more after the vaccine, so even the obese stood a much better chance at survival if they took a simple, SAFE shot. Quit trying to ignore the horrific mis-management by the moron in-chief so you can pretend like your survival was due to your daily intake of Flintstones. You, like most of the unvaccinated are conservatives who have been trained since birth to mis-trust everyone, especially if the messaging is coming from a democrat. The vast majority of the population survived covid so there's nothing special about you or your family's outcome.

Well, a few things. First, my son and I had Covid before the vaccine was available. So we were able to see first hand how easily our natural immune system dispatched the virus. That gave us confidence that we didn’t need artificial assistance or immune manipulation to handle something so efficiently managed by our innate abilities. If our natural response was so perfectly efficient, why on earth would you want to change that?

Second, there are plenty of dumb fvck fatass republicans. In fact there are a shitload. It’s not surprising at all that they were adversely affected by Covid. In fact, those at higher risk - which includes the morbidly obese southeasterners - probably should have been vaccinated. We healthy, normal BMI folk should have been left alone by the vaxx nazis. That’s kinda the point.

I was raised by republicans, but not by people distrustful of the healthcare system. In fact, they overuse it. Antibiotics for every little ailment. Poor diet. Lack of nutritional awareness. i’ve had a 40 year view into how not to manage personal health. Its helped me understand what to do, and what not to do. So your point about being trained since birth is quite incorrect.

I’ll stand by my point that my family navigated Covid perfectly given our situation. That navigation met harsh criticism from many people - yourself included - but was absolutely the correct path. Hindsight is 20/20 for sure, but when you are able to look back through that crystal clear lens and know you got it right, it sure is satisfying.

Well, a few things. First, my son and I had Covid before the vaccine was available. So we were able to see first hand how easily our natural immune system dispatched the virus. That gave us confidence that we didn’t need artificial assistance or immune manipulation to handle something so efficiently managed by our innate abilities. If our natural response was so perfectly efficient, why on earth would you want to change that?

Second, there are plenty of dumb fvck fatass republicans. In fact there are a shitload. It’s not surprising at all that they were adversely affected by Covid. In fact, those at higher risk - which includes the morbidly obese southeasterners - probably should have been vaccinated. We healthy, normal BMI folk should have been left alone by the vaxx nazis. That’s kinda the point.

I was raised by republicans, but not by people distrustful of the healthcare system. In fact, they overuse it. Antibiotics for every little ailment. Poor diet. Lack of nutritional awareness. i’ve had a 40 year view into how not to manage personal health. Its helped me understand what to do, and what not to do. So your point about being trained since birth is quite incorrect.

I’ll stand by my point that my family navigated Covid perfectly given our situation. That navigation met harsh criticism from many people - yourself included - but was absolutely the correct path. Hindsight is 20/20 for sure, but when you are able to look back through that crystal clear lens and know you got it right, it sure is satisfying.
Again, you didn't do anything special that made you more bullet-proof than the average American because the vast majority had the same outcome as you and your family, no matter what they did. Taking the vaccine wouldn't have caused you a bit of harm so not taking it does not mean you chose the right path, it just means you didn't end up needing it though you didn't know that at the time.

My point about being raised Republican was more directed at the anti-government sentiment that seems to be a feature of those on the right and it's especially notable when a democrat suggests a course of action. Freedumb...

When I criticized you, it wasn't so much about your decision not to get vaccinated, it was more about your dangerous, anti-public health messaging that isn't helpful to anyone - who knows, there may be people on this board that look up to you and may take your anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-social distancing screeds to heart and decide to do something not in their best interests.

You do not know more than the epidemiologists no matter how much of your own research you do and it's wrong to promote a distrust of the government agencies who are responsible for ensuring the safety of new drugs that hit the market(FDA) and the medical experts who vouch for them. The next pandemic may not be so kind to you and your family so if you're going to die on the "don't trust the experts" hill, I believe you should keep it to yourself. That's where my criticism was coming from.

Again, you didn't do anything special that made you more bullet-proof than the average American because the vast majority had the same outcome as you and your family, no matter what they did. Taking the vaccine wouldn't have caused you a bit of harm so not taking it does not mean you chose the right path, it just means you didn't end up needing it though you didn't know that at the time.

My point about being raised Republican was more directed at the anti-government sentiment that seems to be a feature of those on the right and it's especially notable when a democrat suggests a course of action. Freedumb...

When I criticized you, it wasn't so much about your decision not to get vaccinated, it was more about your dangerous, anti-public health messaging that isn't helpful to anyone - who knows, there may be people on this board that look up to you and may take your anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-social distancing screeds to heart and decide to do something not in their best interests.

You do not know more than the epidemiologists no matter how much of your own research you do and it's wrong to promote a distrust of the government agencies who are responsible for ensuring the safety of new drugs that hit the market(FDA) and the medical experts who vouch for them. The next pandemic may not be so kind to you and your family so if you're going to die on the "don't trust the experts" hill, I believe you should keep it to yourself. That's where my criticism was coming from.

First of all, Happy Easter. I hope you had a great weekend. My kids hit up probably a half dozen Easter egg hunts, had an overflowing visit from the Easter Bunny this morning and even got to swim in the pool since it was so nice out.

I know you're dug in. But the statement "you didn't do anything special that made you more bullet-proof than the average American" simply isn't true. My wife and I are in great shape. We take lots of care to ensure high quality nutrition and vitamin intake. She's 42 with 2 kids and is probably 5-6 125 (I hope I didn't screw this up and she reads this). I'm 40 and 6-0 184. We take lots of vitamins and drink lots of super-healthy shakes without going into details. I haven't been sick in well over a year. And when I am, it's a hiccup.

All this to say, "you didn't do anything special," isn't accurate at all. Most Americans don't take care of themselves. They eat the SAD (Standard American Diet). They are mostly overweight. They have immune issues. Most people have 100% of control over their health. In the internet age, there are ZERO excuses for not managing your own health.

This was the #1 problem with Covid - by far - in the US. The epidemiologists and medical experts had to hedge their guidance to a populace which, on average, was fat and at risk.

I've learned a good bit on this board. I really have, I genuinely appreciate the debate and fact checking. I have virtually zero time in real life, so this board is a great balance for me. But I hope you take my guidance - which is 100% factual - to heart.

First of all, Happy Easter. I hope you had a great weekend. My kids hit up probably a half dozen Easter egg hunts, had an overflowing visit from the Easter Bunny this morning and even got to swim in the pool since it was so nice out.

I know you're dug in. But the statement "you didn't do anything special that made you more bullet-proof than the average American" simply isn't true. My wife and I are in great shape. We take lots of care to ensure high quality nutrition and vitamin intake. She's 42 with 2 kids and is probably 5-6 125 (I hope I didn't screw this up and she reads this). I'm 40 and 6-0 184. We take lots of vitamins and drink lots of super-healthy shakes without going into details. I haven't been sick in well over a year. And when I am, it's a hiccup.

All this to say, "you didn't do anything special," isn't accurate at all. Most Americans don't take care of themselves. They eat the SAD (Standard American Diet). They are mostly overweight. They have immune issues. Most people have 100% of control over their health. In the internet age, there are ZERO excuses for not managing your own health.

This was the #1 problem with Covid - by far - in the US. The epidemiologists and medical experts had to hedge their guidance to a populace which, on average, was fat and at risk.

I've learned a good bit on this board. I really have, I genuinely appreciate the debate and fact checking. I have virtually zero time in real life, so this board is a great balance for me. But I hope you take my guidance - which is 100% factual - to heart.
I already eat healthy and work out 5 days a week - 6' 200 muscular so your guidance isn't needed but when the next pandemic hits, it's too late to tell people to eat their veggies and get a good night's sleep. That's when they should be listening to the experts, not Richard Simmons.

Happy Easter to you as well!

I already eat healthy and work out 5 days a week - 6' 200 muscular so your guidance isn't needed but when the next pandemic hits, it's too late to tell people to eat their veggies and get a good night's sleep. That's when they should be listening to the experts, not Richard Simmons.

Happy Easter to you as well!

I was responding to a different poster, but I’ve gathered you aren’t one of the ones failing the country with poor personal health.

And I get it. When the next outbreak with a superclear fatty correlation hits, let’s jump all in on the cellulite shot.

But for those of us with near zero risk based on age and health, be cool when we just want to be.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Not sure why you're tagging me because I only encouraged you to wear a mask because you're so damn ugly and don't nobody need to see that.

But you and the magat brigade are not the experts in virology and epidemiology that you think you are and neither is Bill Maher or MTG, so I don't GAF about what any of you think. I'll listen to the experts, unlike Trump who refused to wear a mask and continued holding campaign rallies, one that got Herman Cain killed and another gathering that turned into a superspreader event in the Rose Garden. He also attended his debate with Joe a few days after testing positive. He was the worst messenger possible at a critical time and the results bear that out as the US fared far worse than all other industrialized countries.

Far worse than what you claim as hysteria by the left was the anti-public health insanity on the Right that led to many more deaths for Trump supporters than those that listened to the experts.

Cool story that you didn't die though.
This stupid mfer just regurgitated the phrase “super-spreader” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: fatpiggy
This stupid mfer just regurgitated the phrase “super-spreader” 🤣🤣🤣

It’s got to suck to be a leftists and look back at your behavior during Covid.

The one good thing is that it showed you the true colors of all your friends. You know who you want to got to battle with in the future. And it ain’t @dpic73 or anyone that thought you should wear a mask or wipe down your groceries or stay 6 feet apart. What fvcking idiots. But at least we know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016

The one good thing is that it showed you the true colors of all your friends. You know who you want to got to battle with in the future. And it ain’t @dpic73 or anyone that thought you should wear a mask or wipe down your groceries or stay 6 feet apart. What fvcking idiots. But at least we know.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

‘You know who you want to got to battle with in the future‘ and then you go on to call scientists and doctors fvcking idiots.

1. Bless your heart
2. What battle? You’re only battling the guys that OAN and FOX try to scare you with.
2. I really hope you guys take this ‘doctors are fvcking idiots’ thing to heart and use Nugent’s ‘ancient wisdom’ to solve your medical problems.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
‘You know who you want to got to battle with in the future‘ and then you go on to call scientists and doctors fvcking idiots.

1. Bless your heart
2. What battle? You’re only battling the guys that OAN and FOX try to scare you with.
2. I really hope you guys take this ‘doctors are fvcking idiots’ thing to heart and use Nugent’s ‘ancient wisdom’ to solve your medical problems.
The scientists and doctors in charge of covid policy were, in fact, undeniably, idiots.

I have yet to go to a hospital and been asked what my political party affiliation is when I check in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT