ADVERTISEMENT

Willy B to require facemasks

giphy.gif

I don't think this will have any impact on their gameday experience as the season wears on. But that's just me.
I think it improved the Saints' gameday experience...perhaps this will help the dirt peckers.

It's all a freakin show! Pulled my son out of public school because he was sent home for not wearing his mask properly. Straight A kid with absolutely zero disciplinary issues and he was punished over a mask that doesn't even work. Had to wear it in class but not in crowded halls or cafeterias. Like having a pissing section in a swimming pool. Screw a mask.

It's all a freakin show! Pulled my son out of public school because he was sent home for not wearing his mask properly. Straight A kid with absolutely zero disciplinary issues and he was punished over a mask that doesn't even work. Had to wear it in class but not in crowded halls or cafeterias. Like having a pissing section in a swimming pool. Screw a mask.
puppet-awkward.gif

Every section of the pool is the pissing section

You can thank mayor Benjamin for that. He's an incompetent jackass that killed someone on his inauguration night night drunk driving.

Correct, the guy is a POS and a Do As I Say.

But Charleston is also about to impose a mask mandate.

It will be everywhere soon, despite the fact that there is no solid evidence mask work at preventing the spread of covid.

Well, that should eliminate a large percentage of the remaining 20,000 fans that would have otherwise showed up to their games.

child abuse

I will not comply with any absurd mandate
I will. I like masks. Nose stays warm and nobody knows who I am. Shoplifting is easier. Plus I’ve always worn them at work. They do help prevent droplet spread in the OR so I’m sure they work outside the OR also.
But I won’t wear the candy ass masks with the elastic around the ears. Gotta have the ties.

I will. I like masks. Nose stays warm and nobody knows who I am. Shoplifting is easier. Plus I’ve always worn them at work. They do help prevent droplet spread in the OR so I’m sure they work outside the OR also.
But I won’t wear the candy ass masks with the elastic around the ears. Gotta have the ties.
Oh masks can be very effective at times. I went to the local Walmart and was so appreciative that some of the women in their chose to wear masks.

Personally, I recommend the Gaiter, its harder to be identified in said Shoplifting or crime spree.

Reactions: Buzzards Roost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT