ADVERTISEMENT

GOP debate

You have people who like Vivek confused with ole Joe who 100% showered with his daughter.

Why does a mental midget liberal like yourself concern yourself with who the GOP candidate is? You're going to vote Democrat no matter who they put up there.

I have no plans on voting for Vivek, but I can guarantee I would vote for him before I would vote for any democrat.
And that right there is an example of the damage that Trumpism has brought to governance. No rational thought or understanding of the danger to the country. Just beat democrats. Doesn't matter if it's Satan himself.

You can disagree with Democrats policies and how Biden has led, but there’s a big difference between that and the disaster and danger to democracy that the Republicans represent and propose.

You have people who like Vivek confused with ole Joe who 100% showered with his daughter.

Why does a mental midget liberal like yourself concern yourself with who the GOP candidate is? You're going to vote Democrat no matter who they put up there.

I have no plans on voting for Vivek, but I can guarantee I would vote for him before I would vote for any democrat.
We all know that if you're for them, they're a danger to this country. Thanks for enabling the worst possible human beings to lead this country. With your help, they will lead us into the darkest period we'll have experienced in modern times, but at least you'll get to own the libs.

Reactions: nytigerfan

Wait. What? You wont vote for a democrat?

phoebe-this-is-brand-new-information-gif-6.gif

Reactions: dpic73

I've voted R my entire life until the knuckledragging MAGA rubes decided to hijack the party. I'm voting for D because they seem the lesser of two evils at this time; until you and your ilk crawl back into your holes and I can vote for rational Republicans again.

And that right there is an example of the damage that Trumpism has brought to governance. No rational thought or understanding of the danger to the country. Just beat democrats. Doesn't matter if it's Satan himself.

You can disagree with Democrats policies and how Biden has led, but there’s a big difference between that and the disaster and danger to democracy that the Republicans represent and propose.
Obviously, you can't read. Why don't we put an end to this? Why don't you state where you are on the issues?

1st Amendment
2nd Amendment
Abortion
Ukraine
Taxes

I never even mentioned Trump in my post which shows how freaking stupid you are. The only danger to democracy is the democrat party.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I never even mentioned Trump in my post which shows how freaking stupid you are. The only danger to democracy is the democrat party.
Because that's what Trump conditioned you to think because you are his bitch. If he told you he was going to kill all babies born in 2025, you would cheer for infanticide simply because he said it. You don't care about wrong or right - you just want whatever your cinnamon master tells you to want.

I've voted R my entire life until the knuckledragging MAGA rubes decided to hijack the party. I'm voting for D because they seem the lesser of two evils at this time; until you and your ilk crawl back into your holes and I can vote for rational Republicans again.
Yeah, I don't believe that you have ever been a Republican. You can correct me if I'm wrong but I see you as being devoid of any moral values.

What does MAGA mean? It is Make America Great Again. It is Trump's slogan, but I'll vote for anyone who votes for America first.

How are common sense people hijacking the party?

Yeah, I don't believe that you have ever been a Republican. You can correct me if I'm wrong but I see you as being devoid of any moral values.

What does MAGA mean? It is Make America Great Again. It is Trump's slogan, but I'll vote for anyone who votes for America first.

How are common sense people hijacking the party?
Common sense? LMAO

Like spying on your political opponents, framing them under false pretenses, weaponizing he FISA system. Arresting political opponents. Republicans are dangerous!

Because that's what Trump conditioned you to think because you are his bitch. If he told you he was going to kill all babies born in 2025, you would cheer for infanticide simply because he said it. You don't care about wrong or right - you just want whatever your cinnamon master tells you to want.
Damn dude. You need to take a break. This post says all there is to know about you "Tinkerbell".

You're accusing me as a PRO-LIFE REPUBLICAN, of supporting the same things your party supports. Your party supports abortion with NO restrictions all the way up to birth. I do not.

What Trump proved was people like you are INSANE!

Damn dude. You need to take a break. This post says all there is to know about you "Tinkerbell".

You're accusing me as a PRO-LIFE REPUBLICAN, of supporting the same things your party supports. Your party supports abortion with NO restrictions all the way up to birth. I do not.

We all know you'd be PRO-CHOICE in a second if he advocated for it because HIS life is the only one you truly care about. Trump IS INSANE and you love him for it. You're probably one of the magats that threaten anyone who disagrees with him.

JIOuDN4.png

231130131710-no-tease-card-10-us-domestic-threats-investigation-restricted.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger
Like spying on your political opponents, framing them under false pretenses, weaponizing he FISA system. Arresting political opponents. Republicans are dangerous!
We're dealing with a bunch of P*****S.

I don't think it's going to turn out well.

We all know you'd be PRO-CHOICE in a second if he advocated for it because HIS life is the only one you truly care about. Trump IS INSANE and you love him for it. You're probably one of the magats that threaten anyone who disagrees with him.

Damn you're one stupid mf'er!!!!

My values/beliefs were established long before Trump came along.

How about you tell us what you believe in. I think you are a troll maybe even paid by China.

Tell all of us what you believe in.

Inquiring minds want to know.

JIOuDN4.png

JIOuDN4.png

These threats are all by people like you.

What am I supposed to do with the gun?

Anyone threatening someone with a gun should face the penalty.

I know you don't agree with this.

Thank you. Couldn't have responded any better.

Lol. I don't think you know the definition of insane. You want to see insane.....look in mirror.

Oh bullshit. Stop parroting false narratives. You obviously hate America and want it turned into a hate filled fascist oligarchy. And the fact that you're not more self aware of your nonsense is what is the most mind blowing.

Damn you're one stupid mf'er!!!!

My values/beliefs were established long before Trump came along.

How about you tell us what you believe in. I think you are a troll maybe even paid by China.

Tell all of us what you believe in.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I asked him way back if he was being paid and got no answer.

Oh bullshit. Stop parroting false narratives. You obviously hate America and want it turned into a hate filled fascist oligarchy. And the fact that you're not more self aware of your nonsense is what is the most mind blowing.
I hate this country so much I have spent almost 30 years of my life defending it. I've been all over the world supporting and defending the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic so people like yourself have the right to say what they want to say.

I don't agree with you, so I am a fascist?

Nice try clown.

Clown? Lol. Nice come back.

You support candidates that want to circumvent the constitution and rule as they wish with billionaire backing. That's kind of a fascist philosophy. But I agree the term is used loosely. But it doesn't change the fact that you don't have clue about what you're talking about and are parroting falsehoods.

Your choice to voluntarily join the military (I assume that's what you're saying), and do that job, is commendable. But again, you apparently support people who have no respect for or wish to abide by the constitution or rule of law. Do you just overlook that when you're feeling so righteous about your beliefs and duty to the constitution?

Clown? Lol. Nice come back.

You support candidates that want to circumvent the constitution and rule as they wish with billionaire backing. That's kind of a fascist philosophy. But I agree the term is used loosely. But it doesn't change the fact that you don't have clue about what you're talking about and are parroting falsehoods.

Your choice to voluntarily join the military (I assume that's what you're saying), and do that job, is commendable. But again, you apparently support people who have no respect for or wish to abide by the constitution or rule of law. Do you just overlook that when you're feeling so righteous about your beliefs and duty to the constitution?
You seem to think you're not a clown, so I'll just call you Kamala after that word salad of drivel you just spat out. According to you, I don't know have a clue what I'm talking about, but you seem to think you have all the answers. That was my point really.

If you're looking for someone who has no respect for the constitution or rule of law you don't have to look any further than 1600 Pennsylvania Ave:
Willfully letting anyone and everyone walk across the border not to mention giving them money, shelter, clothing, food.
Taking money from taxpayers to pay for someone else's college loan.

That's just 2 things he has done and there are many more but you support him.

My beliefs were not shaped by anyone who ruled this country.

You seem to think you're not a clown, so I'll just call you Kamala after that word salad of drivel you just spat out. According to you, I don't know have a clue what I'm talking about, but you seem to think you have all the answers. That was my point really.

If you're looking for someone who has no respect for the constitution or rule of law you don't have to look any further than 1600 Pennsylvania Ave:
Willfully letting anyone and everyone walk across the border not to mention giving them money, shelter, clothing, food.
Taking money from taxpayers to pay for someone else's college loan.

That's just 2 things he has done and there are many more but you support him.

My beliefs were not shaped by anyone who ruled this country.
I don't have all the answers, but I do understand when someone is clueless to reality. And ouch on the Kamala thing. That hurt so badly.

What I support is grown up governance. Making the hard choices and comprises it takes to manage a population of 333 million where there are repercussions to every decision. And while doing that, managing both short and long term international interests that have a bearing on the lives in this country. You have a simplistic view of the problems and believe that you can snap your fingers and make it all like you want. That view is not grounded in reality.

But my biggest issue, and maybe this isn't you, are the absolute idiots that believe Trump is better than Biden. Biden is not what I want in that office, but he's better than the alternative by a mile.

I don't have all the answers, but I do understand when someone is clueless to reality. And ouch on the Kamala thing. That hurt so badly.

What I support is grown up governance. Making the hard choices and comprises it takes to manage a population of 333 million where there are repercussions to every decision. And while doing that, managing both short and long term international interests that have a bearing on the lives in this country. You have a simplistic view of the problems and believe that you can snap your fingers and make it all like you want. That view is not grounded in reality.

But my biggest issue, and maybe this isn't you, are the absolute idiots that believe Trump is better than Biden. Biden is not what I want in that office, but he's better than the alternative by a mile.
So you prefer by a mile someone who cannot talk, can barely walk, and doesn't even know what day it is? Gotcha.

Now, since you say Joe is not who you want in that office, who would you back? The reason I ask is I'm almost 100% sure that the current resident of the WH will not be the Democrat nominee come November 24.

I hate this country so much I have spent almost 30 years of my life defending it. I've been all over the world supporting and defending the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic so people like yourself have the right to say what they want to say.

I don't agree with you, so I am a fascist?

Nice try clown.
Thank you for your service - seriously, but the country that Trump envisions is nothing like the one you fought to defend and how you don't see that is what is so confounding about ardent Trump butt kissers like you. You've decided that fighting for all our rights should take a back seat to your hatred of those of us you don't like. And that's not patriotic nor the American way.

Exactly, Biden has done his job and I think he should now make room for the next generation, but like Liz Cheney said, "Trump will NEVER be the lesser of two evils."

Thank you for your service - seriously, but the country that Trump envisions is nothing like the one you fought to defend and how you don't see that is what is so confounding about ardent Trump butt kissers like you. You've decided that fighting for all our rights should take a back seat to your hatred of those of us you don't like. And that's not patriotic nor the American way.
I don't hate you at all Tinkerbell nor anybody else for that matter. Do I think you are a loon and misguided? I certainly do. You are trying to project all the hate you have for Trump and anyone who supports him.

If you ask 10 Conservatives a question about a problem you're likely to get at least 3, if not more answers. If you ask a Democrat, they will almost 100% fall in line with whatever the party tells them to. Bunch of lemmings.

I don't hate you at all Tinkerbell nor anybody else for that matter. Do I think you are a loon and misguided? I certainly do. You are trying to project all the hate you have for Trump and anyone who supports him.

If you ask 10 Conservatives a question about a problem you're likely to get at least 3, if not more answers. If you ask a Democrat, they will almost 100% fall in line with whatever the party tells them to. Bunch of lemmings.
What a laughable statement. Take a few minutes to think about what you and a third of the country believe and why you believe it. Hint - it's not because you have a factual reason to believe any of it, you just do.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Absolute idiots? So your opinion is fact, and those that disagree are absolute idiots. Got it

What a laughable statement. Take a few minutes to think about what you and a third of the country believe and why you believe it. Hint - it's not because you have a factual reason to believe any of it, you just do.
I could say the same thing to you. I don't think you have any core beliefs whatsoever. It's whatever benefits you.

So you prefer by a mile someone who cannot talk, can barely walk, and doesn't even know what day it is? Gotcha.

Now, since you say Joe is not who you want in that office, who would you back? The reason I ask is I'm almost 100% sure that the current resident of the WH will not be the Democrat nominee come November 24.
That's just childish exaggeration. He can talk, he can walk, and he knows what day it is. And he acts like a president. And who would I back? At the moment, I'd back no Republican that I see out there. And the last and next elections were the first time I've had to do that.

Dpic went full blown commie and flobee joining him apparently.

Dpic went full blown commie and flobee joining him apparently.
I think you're getting confused about what Communists do. Trump has stated the enemy isn't on foreign shores , it's the rest of us who won't suck on his flabby, orange teet. You know who else attacks their own citizens? Communists

StalinCropped1943%28b%29.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're getting confused about what Communists do. Trump has stated the enemy isn't on foreign shores , it's the rest of us to won't suck on his flabby, orange teet. You know who else attacks their own citizens? Communists

StalinCropped1943%28b%29.jpg
We defend against enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC. America First is the good guys. You are aligned with the bad guys.

I could say the same thing to you. I don't think you have any core beliefs whatsoever. It's whatever benefits you.
I've literally written a book on here about my beliefs in a thread you started Hambone, you just choose to ignore everything I've posted so you can charge me with non-sensical word slop despite what I've already told you.

Last edited:
We defend against enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC. America First is the good guys. You are aligned with the bad guys.
Do you support these statements?

“the real threat is not from the radical right. The real threat is from the radical left, and it’s growing every day.”

“The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous and grave than the threat from within,”

• Angry
trump has created this perceived domestic enemy bull shit in order to position himself to be the only "soul" to lead us out of the minefield and to the Promised Land. Unfortunately, his minions swallow his bull shit hook, line and sinker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT