ADVERTISEMENT

Gutfeld: How could you not be in favor of Trump?

You and KUMALLAH have so much in common.

How are those knee pads working out?
I wouldn’t know. Stating for probably the 50th time I won’t be voting for her or trump as I’m smart enough to understand neither are fit for that office.

Post more videos of your heros crying.

I guess they are waiting for you to throw a punch at said "punchable face midget guy". FAFO.

"Can't imagine how down bad you" do you speaka de english?
Gutfeld is listed at 5’5 which probably makes him closer to 5’3 lol. I don’t think anyone is in FAFO danger unless they were hanging out with Snow White.

I’ve got about a foot on him so I think I’d be ok 👍

Gutfeld is listed at 5’5 which probably makes him closer to 5’3 lol. I don’t think anyone is in FAFO danger unless they were hanging out with Snow White.

you have him by a foot in height, but i bet he has you by several inches and several zero's where it counts Im sure...

Reactions: Allornothing
I wouldn’t know. Stating for probably the 50th time I won’t be voting for her or trump as I’m smart enough to understand neither are fit for that office.

Post more videos of your heros crying.
So you'll sacrifice your vote to someone who has no shot in hell at winning (that's some college level thinking right there).

My heros don't cry. My heros are dead. They died protecting your sorry ass, and others just like you.

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Well, Tyrus would probably be there with him, along with some other security team members. Like I said, FAFO. Stupid people win stupid prizes. Today could be your day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT