ADVERTISEMENT

Ha. Havent watched wokESPN Sportscenter in ages

EGIUBYQXkAEtdMp.jpg

ESPN maybe, because those people are idiots, but Come is too smart for that. They will change course long before it gets that serious.
The Chief Diversity Officer of Coke for a long time had a daughter who went to Clemson who I knew. Nice girl, and I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but the stuff she’d share on social media in response to criticisms of corporate diversity programs was pretty clueless, and totally dismissive of the criticisms of the programming.

Also, OP, if you get tired of ESPN celebrating every homosexual professional athlete, get ready for the “trans” BMX rider who wants to win so he can burn the American flag, like 70% of the women’s soccer team, and the new sprinting sensation who’s dating a woman and likes to tweet stuff about “the white man.”

Last edited:
Please enlighten me then
I don’t read the board that much anymore to know why but my guess is people here think you’re a liberal piece of shit based on previous posts. Your either retarded or just trying to bait people if you haven’t figured it out by now. Your even more retarded if you think you’re going to get a reasonable discussion here.

Full disclosure, I consider voting is a waste of time. I considered myself someone that leans left. I’d pull a straight republican ticket today without thinking twice. I absolutely hate the aggressive tactics the Democrats have adopted. I didn’t care what the lgbtfaggitqa+ crew did until they wanted me to see it in everywhere. I could drop down in my knees and suck BBC all day for 10 years and the Democrats want me to feel like an entitled piece of shit because I’m a white male. In the last few years I purposely don’t help anyone (no proactive sabotage)at work that spouts politics in the workplace.

I wish we could take everyone that wants to put politics everywhere and burn them for fuel. Would you like a fast pass?

You ladies ok? ESPN is a sports station, you are right, and I see human interest stories all the time about players that might not be directly related to what happens on the field. I don't see anyone complaining about stories regarding hetero athletes, but let them talk about a current story regarding a gay athlete, that's being widely reported and the liberal pinko commies are taking over the world. Get yer guns fellers, it's a revolution, I tell ya!

ESPN and Coke will be bankrupt in 10 years. Not listening to most of your customers is not a good biz plan. However, to Marxist it’s their religion so they’ll burn down their own house before they realize it
Good point. You should post more often @Earle36.

I don’t read the board that much anymore to know why but my guess is people here think you’re a liberal piece of shit based on previous posts. Your either retarded or just trying to bait people if you haven’t figured it out by now. Your even more retarded if you think you’re going to get a reasonable discussion here.

Full disclosure, I consider voting is a waste of time. I considered myself someone that leans left. I’d pull a straight republican ticket today without thinking twice. I absolutely hate the aggressive tactics the Democrats have adopted. I didn’t care what the lgbtfaggitqa+ crew did until they wanted me to see it in everywhere. I could drop down in my knees and suck BBC all day for 10 years and the Democrats want me to feel like an entitled piece of shit because I’m a white male. In the last few years I purposely don’t help anyone (no proactive sabotage)at work that spouts politics in the workplace.

I wish we could take everyone that wants to put politics everywhere and burn them for fuel. Would you like a fast pass?
yore* retarded.

at least get that right, lol.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT