ADVERTISEMENT

Harris campaign manipulated google ads

Clemson Goat

Dec 11, 2004
The Valley

This fits the democrats definition of election interference.

Election interference? How ****ing stupid are you? This is a common practice for companies, political campaigns, etc.

Y’all are falling apart. It’s glorious.

So let me get this straight. TRUMP supporters are concerned with Harris telling the truth? REALLY?

That FoxNews article seemed to be one complaining about her moving away from the Government all in one healthcare plan, which all Republicans didn't like. Why are you complaining again? I get that she changed her mind... OK. But given Trumps shifting stances on things like Marijuana, EVs, and TikTok, I'd think you'd be OK with that as well.

The article also complained about the lack of press conferences. I tend to actually agree here as I complained about the lack of press conferences when Trump was President. I didn't notice any of Trump's folks complaining then though.

I suspect she hasn't had any Press conferences b/c not having them is working great for her right now. So why would you? Just like Trump didn't debate in the Republican primary... there was no up side for him and plenty of downside. As long as Harris's numbers continue to rise, why do something that has more downside than upside?

This fits the democrats definition of election interference.

Good lord you guys are losing it. I’ve never seen more desperation. Get help.

Yeah, I've spent the last 20 years of my career in digital advertising, and can confirm that any and all advertisers can "manipulate" their paid ads by choosing their own ad copy. It's called marketing.

We like to put bad things about our clients in the headlines of the ads they are paying for.

bold-strategy-cotton-meme.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT