ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

Republican strategist is arguing that Kamala is too short. USA has never had a president that short. Novel argument. Easily fact checked I guess

Watching on BBC btw

that was hard to watch at times.

Trump was unhinged tonight. To the extent there are voters out there who still are deciding, he came off as overly angry and bitter tonight. Really didn't offer almost anything in the way of hope or concrete plans for the future.
He offered that the future would not be high inflation and more bidenomics.

I think that was th most important message.

Let’s be honest. Kamala had the better night. I just don’t think it was any where near enough to move the needle. There were no knockout blows or sound bites. Nothing to separate her from Bidens policies. Nothing that showed she is capable of being president.

that was hard to watch at times.

Trump was unhinged tonight. To the extent there are voters out there who still are deciding, he came off as overly angry and bitter tonight. Really didn't offer almost anything in the way of hope or concrete plans for the future.
That was a shit show because it was 3-1.

ABC clearly wasn’t biased. Trying to fact check trump and not Kamala was interesting.

I can understand why you don't think so. She has a voice that has always irritated me. I believe she cares and is really passionate about the country. Do you think Trump is likable?
Have you seen the Trump rally’s? Boat parades?

Yes I think he is infinitely more likable than her. And that IS saying something.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
I care about economics, and the ability of hard working folks, who put everything on the line and take risks, to be able to keep as much of the hard earned money they’ve made, and choose themselves how best to use said money to help others.

To answer your question, yes.. I think Trump is likable for those who appreciate someone showing who they really are, instead of being a phony.
if you care about the working class and the middle class, you should probably not vote for the candidate who wants to give tax breaks for the megarich and corporations. you should probably vote for the candidate who wants to actually help union workers and the working/middle classes.

Reactions: dpic73
Think about how you look now that everyone knows you're a liar and you can't be trusted.
You are who you are, and that’s on you. If you’d put more effort into productive areas instead of message board cache, you’d be further along.

Instead, you sit around waiting with nonsense rebuttal talking points you’ve been fed.

Sad.

Reactions: fatpiggy
if you care about the working class and the middle class, you should probably not vote for the candidate who wants to give tax breaks for the megarich and corporations. you should probably vote for the candidate who wants to actually help union workers and the working/middle classes.
Smh.. try being your own person, instead of an echo.

Yeah they have absolutely shit on the middle class the last 4 years if you haven’t been paying attention.

Inflation ravished the middle class. Kamala has the highest inflation in 50 years

You are who you are, and that’s on you. If you’d put more effort into productive areas instead of message board cache, you’d be further along.

Instead, you sit around waiting with nonsense rebuttal talking points you’ve been fed.

Sad.
avatars-pCFWvi8PV3Lq2XuX-vLWcQA-t1080x1080.jpg

Honesty? That was simple admittance of defeat.

andddddddd blocked. because you are being just so stupid, I don't want to look at your posts anymore.

and to be clear, I've always said that only beta cuck's take advantage of the block feature. In this case, call me the names, i'd just rather go through my day without seeing your nonsense anymore.

take care brother!

• Love
andddddddd blocked. because you are being just so stupid, I don't want to look at your posts anymore.

and to be clear, I've always said that only beta cuck's take advantage of the block feature. In this case, call me the names, i'd just rather go through my day without seeing your nonsense anymore.

take care brother!
The definition of defeat.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Did you watch this senile old fool rant and rave tonight? Just because you're a white male in the south doesn't mean you have to vote for this shit. Talk about an echo chamber good lord.
You vote for a candidate because you hate the other. We get it.

I actually have reasons that affect others and their well being.

• Haha
You shouldnt vote for the people on their payroll and are owned by them. Or the people letting in all the illegals that are killing the working/middle class in more ways than one...

You shouldnt vote for the people on their payroll and are owned by them. Or the people letting in all the illegals that are killing the working/middle class in more ways than one...
Oh holy hell, shut it. Trump owns the border now

Reactions: tboonpickens
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT