ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

The fact you take anything in that tweet seriously shows a serious lack of critical thinking and some obviously clear racism.

Springfield has LEGAL immigrants from Haiti without any single verifiable report of animal cruelty.

I assume you know this and are against all immigration then? Can’t let them sully the pure American bloodline.

Congrats, now all these people are afraid for their lives but maybe that's what you were hoping for.

"The morning after former President Donald Trump repeated racist claims about Haitians in Springfield, Ohio, some Haitian families are keeping their children home from school for their safety, according to an area activist. Those who allowed their children did so, but with heavy hearts.

“She [my niece] was scared, but I told her to go, that God would protect,” said one Haitian resident, who asked that she not be identified publicly for fear of reprisal."

“We’re all victims this morning,” said the woman, who moved to Springfield six years ago. “They’re attacking us in every way.”

"Aside from the anxiety caused by Tuesday night’s debate, the woman also said her cars have been vandalized twice in the middle of the night. She woke up one morning to broken windows and another to acid thrown on the vehicle. She’s added cameras to her driveway and tried to report the incidents to the police to no avail."

“I’m going to have to move because this area is no longer good for me,” she said. “I can’t even leave my house to go to Walmart. I’m anxious and scared.”

“People are very afraid for their lives,” Pierrelus said. “Many families are starting to leave Springfield last night and some kids aren’t even going to school because of fear of being attacked.”

The fact you take anything in that tweet seriously shows a serious lack of critical thinking and some obviously clear racism.

Springfield has LEGAL immigrants from Haiti without any single verifiable report of animal cruelty.

I assume you know this and are against all immigration then? Can’t let them sully the pure American bloodline.
Substantiate anything you just claimed. I'll wait.

I am against illegal immigration and stuff is happening in Springfield OH. Trumps promise to stop this crap again is one of the main reasons I am voting for him. Honestly though animals being eaten is down on the scale of a lot of stuff and crimes being committed by illegal immigrants in our nation along with the hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars being given to them which is just speeding up the fast train to a total US financial meltdown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT