ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

If you believe this you are dumber than I imagined.

My God some of you are incapable of using computers. They scam and play you all for such fools. How and why would you believe that this is a real phone call? How do you know she didn't just call her friend and fake it all?
Naw bro.

Go and research the laws- at least 11 states where 34 week abortions are a thing.

If you believe this you are dumber than I imagined.

My God some of you are incapable of using computers. They scam and play you all for such fools. How and why would you believe that this is a real phone call? How do you know she didn't just call her friend and fake it all?
lol.

Says the ones always posting stuff from Social media.

don’t be an idiot.

The fact you take anything in that tweet seriously shows a serious lack of critical thinking and some obviously clear racism.

Springfield has LEGAL immigrants from Haiti without any single verifiable report of animal cruelty.

I assume you know this and are against all immigration then? Can’t let them sully the pure American bloodline.
oh look another fat white latte lib trying to gaslight and white knight due to their guilt of their own racism. Malcolm X warned us about white libs...

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Happening Now: Things are not looking good for Kamala Harris and ABC News. First, a whistleblower has offered to come forward with proof that Kamala was given the questions beforehand and promised Trump would be fact checked.

Now, Mark Penn, a former advisor for the Clintons, is calling on an independent investigation into ABC News for rigging a debate.

The question is, will ABC and Harris admit to cheating?

Happening Now: Things are not looking good for Kamala Harris and ABC News. First, a whistleblower has offered to come forward with proof that Kamala was given the questions beforehand and promised Trump would be fact checked.

Now, Mark Penn, a former advisor for the Clintons, is calling on an independent investigation into ABC News for rigging a debate.

What a stupid excuse for being a shitty debater. They didn't ask either of them an unexpected hard question. Quit believing everything you read on Xchan and quit being a pussy. It's a lie...

Like I said truth wins in the end.

JUST IN: Trump writes, “MASSIVE NEWS! The Department of Justice just released brand new Crime Data showing I was absolutely and completely right at the Debate. In fact, the Data is even worse than we could have ever imagined. Compared to 2020, Violent Crime is up nearly 40 percent, Rape is up 42 percent, Aggravated Assaults are up 55 percent, Violent Crime with a weapon is up 56 percent, Violent Attacks on strangers are up 61 percent, Car Theft is up 42 percent, and the most serious forms of Violent Crime are up 55 percent. Our Cities are UNDER SIEGE. And this does not include the Migrant Crime and Migrant Rape spree that has overtaken our Cities in recent months. Kamala Crime is destroying America, and gangs are taking over!”

RIGGED!!!!!!!

We are witnessing a fascinating post-debate shift.

The ABC “fact-checks” were not true, which has inversely drawn MORE attention to these topics, aka the Streisand Effect.

-Springfield
-Late term abortion
-Gun confiscation

Public discourse on X has thoroughly debunked ABC’s “fact-checks” and brought video receipts for every single Kamala lie. As time goes on, public perception is falling more in favor of Trump, thanks to the reach and influence of citizen journalists on X, and other social media, circulating the video evidence that disproves Kamala/ABC’s lies from the debate.

This not only proves Kamala and ABC lied, but it’s further confirmation that the MSM are in bed with the DNC, and once again proves Trump was right about the media being corrupt and out to get him. The more the media attack him with such blatant bias, the more it validates Trump’s entire narrative, and discredits the Dems for weaponizing the media against Trump. They just proved a “Deep State” exists, while the entire world was watching.

Initially, I did not think this debate would have much impact on public perception or change the calculus in November, but as I observe the public’s response on social media, I think this performance from ABC woke up more people than I projected.

Normally the moderators are more subtle with their bias, but ABC made it so obvious, that some of the remaining normies are starting to notice. Glitches in the matrix.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Violent Victimization Unchanged Year Over Year and at Prepandemic Levels

WASHINGTON ― Data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) indicate that in 2023, the rate of nonfatal violent victimization in the United States was 22.5 victimizations per 1,000 persons age 12 or older, which was similar to the 2022 rate of 23.5 violent victimizations per 1,000 persons age 12 or older. Violent victimization includes rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault and simple assault.

“Findings show that there was an overall decline in the rate of violent victimization over the last three decades, from 1993 to 2023,” said Kevin M. Scott, Ph.D., BJS Acting Director. “While the 2023 rate was higher than those in 2020 and 2021, it was not statistically different from the rate 5 years ago, in 2019.”

The rate of violent victimization excluding simple assault for males decreased, from 9.5 per 1,000 persons in 2022 to 6.9 per 1,000 in 2023, while the rate for females did not change significantly.

"From calendar year 2022 to calendar year 2023, data[1] from over 250 cities showed that violent crime declined considerably, including an 11% decrease in murder, an almost 8.5% decrease in rapes, a 2.3% decrease in aggravated assault, and a nearly 2% decrease in robbery."

BREAKING REPORT: Mark Penn, a former senior adviser to Clinton, has called for an internal investigation into ABC, accusing them of rigging the debate against Trump.

“I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.”

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

BREAKING REPORT: Mark Penn, a former senior adviser to Clinton, has called for an internal investigation into ABC, accusing them of rigging the debate against Trump.

“I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.”
GXKe81HbUAAJj06

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT