ADVERTISEMENT

Have any of these people apologized for being 100% wrong on covid and “the science?

You don't seriously think that trump would ever apologize for anything. It's a sign he was wrong and, knowing more about anything that anyone, he's never wrong.
People in politics always lie. Biden always lies just like Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, and JFK and so on. Its all part of the political game. These days more of us common people understand this but there are still plenty on both sides that dont...Where is this perfect creature that will lead us all out of this mess the elites have us in???

I'd like to reference my thoughts from March 2020. "The government will implement what they think is correct for saving lives. If wackos attribute conspiracy theories to it, then so what? We will drag them through the hard times kicking and screaming and then, after they have survived, and then said the whole thing was made up... I'm ok with that"

Reactions: tiger2vette2
I'd like to reference my thoughts from March 2020. "The government will implement what they think is correct for saving lives. If wackos attribute conspiracy theories to it, then so what? We will drag them through the hard times kicking and screaming and then, after they have survived, and then said the whole thing was made up... I'm ok with that"
People act like this was/would have been the plague and wipe out a large % of the population, which is utter hyperbole. In both 2020 and 2021, the percentage of deaths in America went up less than .2 percent(.002) for each year. Not to mention the fact that a significant portion of those deaths were people with notably comorbidity factors that were probably going to die in the next few years anyway.
This was never going to be something that wiped out half the planet. We could reduce the speed limit 10-15 mph and save more lives than covid took, but I don't see anyone advocating for that - particularly the govt as they know it would not garner them votes or more control of voters, which is their primary objective.

the fact that a significant portion of those deaths were people with notably comorbidity factors

The fact that the powers that be didn’t focus on comorbidities is downright unforgivable. Massive correlation between age and comorbidities and COVID severity.

Huge emphasis on masks, but what about diet, exercise, nutrition and losing weight? All ways to reduce the risk of COVID complications. Wonder what the death rate was among normal BMI people under 50?

You have Jimmy Kimmel saying we should refuse to treat a heart attack patient because he didn’t get the vaccine. How about the tub of lard who allowed himself to get obese, which led to the heart attack? One health choice had way more to do with the hospitalization than the other.

It was all political and these people are nuts.

The fact that the powers that be didn’t focus on comorbidities is downright unforgivable. Massive correlation between age and comorbidities and COVID severity.

Huge emphasis on masks, but what about diet, exercise, nutrition and losing weight? All ways to reduce the risk of COVID complications. Wonder what the death rate was among normal BMI people under 50?

You have Jimmy Kimmel saying we should refuse to treat a heart attack patient because he didn’t get the vaccine. How about the tub of lard who allowed himself to get obese, which led to the heart attack? One health choice had way more to do with the hospitalization than the other.

you bitch and moan about the government making people wear masks. saying you somehow couldnt breathe in a cloth mask. we definitely should have had a fitness camp to motivate anyone overweight to get in shape. feed them minimal calories while forcing them to workout all day. no overreach there.

you did get one prat right; these people are nuts.

you bitch and moan about the government making people wear masks. saying you somehow couldnt breathe in a cloth mask. we definitely should have had a fitness camp to motivate anyone overweight to get in shape. feed them minimal calories while forcing them to workout all day. no overreach there.

you did get one prat right; these people are nuts.

WTF are you talking about? I didn’t suggest federally mandated fat camps.

I do think fats should pay higher health insurance premiums though.

imagine complaining about how the government handles health issues and not taking “choice” into account while voting for politicians who believe teenage girls should be forced to have their rapist’s baby.

imagine complaining about how the government handles health issues and not taking “choice” into account while voting for politicians who believe teenage girls should be forced to have their rapist’s baby.

I’m pro choice (with limits, similar to EU countries). I just don’t prioritize that as a voting topic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT