ADVERTISEMENT

Hell's Angels Coming to Clemson......

Oh it’s still very much Angel territory and growing. They just use support clubs to do most of their “work” now. Look a little closer at other club patches. If that support club is from SC, notice the “81” sewn on them. Most know what the “81” stand for.

I know what the 81 stands for but I have seen much more Warlock patches in Gville. I didn't think the two groups were aligned here. Maybe so. I know a lot of them were at John Ruley's funeral last year.

I have only been real close to one HAMC member and he looked like your tv biker. He lived in NYC and was an elementary special ed teacher; had been for over 10 years. I dated his much younger adopted sister in high school. He scared the shit out of me on purpose but she said he was a teddy bear. I didn't ever test it.

I don’t know how much good they do for kids or communities but the Hells Angels (and most other biker gangs) fund there endeavors with all sorts of illegal activity. I’m sure they are maybe not as dangerous the farther away you get from the bigger cities, similar to some black and other nationality gangs. Don’t be fooled by the christmas toy drives, these guys are criminals at their core. I doubt that necessarily means hide the women and children as they drive into Clemson but they are the kind of people some college kid may have a beer with and think it’s all cool and the next thing you know he says the wrong thing to one of their girls and he’s beaten half to death. Stay away!

Last edited:
I have an acquaintance that owns a beachfront hotel in Myrtle Beach. The hotel has hosted the Hells Angels for decades during Bike Week. He says he has the safest place in Myrtle Beach that week. City Police, County Deputies, SLED and FBI park all around his hotel.

He is given the "Sargent at Arms" biker's cellphone number, and if he has any problems - he calls him and the problem is taken care of. If anything is broken, the guy pays him cash from a big leather wallet on a chain, if anything is broken - he's paid much more than the repair is worth.

Last edited:
Would you have the guts to call any of them a loser face to face??
One on one no weapons, would not be intimidated at all by the ones I have come into contact with. A beard, leather skin and a plethora of tattoos do not make anyone “tough”. Do I want to insult a whole pack of them by myself so I can get stabbed or shot? No.

Once again...how? What would that look like?

Create a Law that says “Biker gangs can’t visit Clemson”?
Once again...how? What would that look like?

Create a Law that says “Biker gangs can’t visit Clemson”?
Im agreeing with you lol! Just pointing out how stupid society has gotten with attacks on white guys, plus all the political correctness crap going around. It wouldn’t surprise me if they outlawed white men with beards.

Im agreeing with you lol! Just pointing out how stupid society has gotten with attacks on white guys, plus all the political correctness crap going around. It wouldn’t surprise me if they outlawed white men with beards.

Attack on white guys? Are you serious? I'm sure you walk around afraid these days but if you're openly a part of an organized crime syndicate, that specializes in drugs and violence, that wears their membership literally on it's sleeves, it would be moronic to include that in your cries for the protection of white men. You are unbelievable and sad if that's the case.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
Just another organized crime organization, maybe the five families will have their next summit on Lake Keowee?

Cant tell you all i know but worked very very close with three Federal Agencies to make maybe the biggest conspiracy charges ever against the HAs back a few years ago.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
Biker sub culture is so strange to me. Seems like it would be smarter for the ones that are crooks to blend in a little more with society.

Apparently the Hell's Angels are coming to Clemson in late July/early August.

First thing that comes to my mind is.....why? Why Clemson? Clemson is a small college town. What draw would they have to a group like this? It's not even football season? Just seems sorta odd.

I've heard all sorts of things about the Hell's Angels - from scum-of-the-earth to not-as-bad-as-you've-heard. Not sure what to think. Clemson just seems like an odd pick.

What am I missing here?

Just unbelievable naivety and stupidity in this thread. Not you OP, I understand your original question and kind of wondered the same thing. So I reached out to a former colleague in law enforcement. He's not sure of "why clemson" for the specific site, but make no mistake, there is a method to their madness. They can have a gathering roughly half-way between charlotte and atlanta . Easy access to 85, 26, and not too far from 95. In a semi-rural area with less sophisticated law enforcement and lower numbers. And don't make another mistake, they are coming to party too. 1%ers love college towns. Booze, women, etc.

To the folks on here who don't think it's a big deal, or theyre not as bad as they seem, or "all of them aren't badasses". Well, wake up. The HAs are one of the most widespread crime syndicates in America. Responsible for countless murders, rapes, dope deaths, and multitudes of other crimes. I don't give a crap how much you think they've "given back". They've extracted many times that in dollars and death. And just in case you want to hang out with a full patch member, cause he's one of the nice ones, dont. If he's patched in, he's not a nice guy. And the ones who hang around as affiliates or otherwise, they're on their way to being just as bad.

I spent many years doing investigations in the prisons. Every white prison gang always traced back to some affiliation with a 1% biker gang. Often it was the HAs. Do not be fooled, Sons of Anarchy didn't even scratch the surface.

All I know is nobody wants to hear your damn harley. I don't give a damn how much meth you sell - just do it quietly please.

Reactions: Mr. Roger Dorn
If it was the Bloods or the Crips coming to Clemson for a gathering they would be met by the National Guard. The city of Clemson and the Chief has signed off on this group coming to Clemson. There is not anywhere in the city to gather, so you can bet money that they will be overrunning the campus at some point during their visit.
Bikers are not bloods and crips.

Reactions: scartiger
TLDR......much of the comments

They came to Cody, Wyoming (pop. less than 10K) a couple of years ago.

Many here were 'up in arms' (sorta normal) and concerned..........

I met several.
Enjoyed chatting up all kinds of things.
There were no issues and lots of $$ spent.

Rather Neanderthal to consider all of them killers, pimps or druggies.

Bikes breed a different breed. We see lots, LOTS of bikers out here.
Many on the way to or fro from Sturgis.
Others, just to ride the wide open spaces, mountains and the biggest threat is usually wildlife.

I'm not sure it's totally a bad breed.
I know many Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs that simply like to let their hair down a bit.

Local over-reaction is my take.
Take if for what it's worth.

If you're talking about the case at the Twin Peaks in TX, they just dropped all of the charges.

That one was odd. As I recall there is suspicion that the police actually initiated the firefight.

Just another organized crime organization, maybe the five families will have their next summit on Lake Keowee?

I don't think that a bunch of guys in Italian suits that you can see your reflection in, are going to blend in on Lake Keowee. :p

Cant tell you all i know but worked very very close with three Federal Agencies to make maybe the biggest conspiracy charges ever against the HAs back a few years ago.

I know at one point the top 3-4 guys in the Hell's Angels were either informants for law enforcement, or full-on undercover cops.

Biker sub culture is so strange to me. Seems like it would be smarter for the ones that are crooks to blend in a little more with society.

The one I get a kick out of is the guys that get wound up because guys with well-paying jobs can afford chrome bike parts, etc - that they can't. Almost like it's some sort of crime to own a Harley and have a well-paying job.

I mean what are they coming to Clemson to do is my question?

That's what nobody seems to know.

Daryl is coming
large.png

Oh it’s still very much Angel territory and growing. They just use support clubs to do most of their “work” now. Look a little closer at other club patches. If that support club is from SC, notice the “81” sewn on them. Most know what the “81” stand for.

OK, what does the "81" designate?

Some of yall can make every thing about race. It must be hell living life with that victim mentality every day. Maybe one day everyone can just stand up and be people and quit being victimized by somebody or something. You are only a victim if you allow yourself to be and everything doesnt have to be black and white.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
Some of yall can make every thing about race. It must be hell living life with that victim mentality every day. Maybe one day everyone can just stand up and be people and quit being victimized by somebody or something. You are only a victim if you allow yourself to be and everything doesnt have to be black and white.

Many of the people speaking up are doing fine. I know I'm doing great. I'm not blind enough or naive or even stupid enough to ignore or deny gross differences in the thoughts and attitudes of people based on traits like race, gender, age and religion. And I'm not afraid to discuss them by accusing people of being victims.

I guarantee your statement is spot on in some/many cases. But it's a case by case discussion. Race matters more than apparently you want to admit. But you're right. Not everything is. We're talking about this right now tho. So is it? Does a change in race alone change this discussion?

Apparently the Hell's Angels are coming to Clemson in late July/early August.

First thing that comes to my mind is.....why? Why Clemson? Clemson is a small college town. What draw would they have to a group like this? It's not even football season? Just seems sorta odd.

I've heard all sorts of things about the Hell's Angels - from scum-of-the-earth to not-as-bad-as-you've-heard. Not sure what to think. Clemson just seems like an odd pick.

What am I missing here?
There are some other groups looking to HA out os South Carolina, but not the groups you want. Mongols (NC), Outlaws (NC) Gastonia- Charlotte , Pagans Sc & NC, collectively are working together to move HA out of NC and SC. Good part HA goes away. Bad Part- gain other oultaw motorcycle groups and drugs. Outlaw motorcycle gangs are growing strong again. Start gaining some knowledge an understanding. Ask local police adn county what they are doing about it.

Reactions: TigersProw1
That was in Charleston about 3 years ago.;)

They actually used to meet and conduct a lot of business in Myrtle Beach. Such a touristy place that they do not stand out.

It will never end, because people will never let it. There's certain people on both side that don't want it to go.

But, that's JMO.

bluearrow-up.gif
Spoken by a person from a position of privilege.

Reactions: TigerLion06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT