ADVERTISEMENT

Hell's Angels Coming to Clemson......

bluearrow-up.gif
Spoken by a person from a position of privilege.
How do you know?

Reactions: scartiger
bluearrow-up.gif
Spoken by a person from a position of privilege.
In this country, we're all privileged. If you dont believe that then go visit Honduras, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Somalia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran or any of a long list of 3rd world countries. Theres a reason people are knocking the doors down to get here but there sure as hell ain't nobody dying to get out. Just a bunch of spoiled idiots talking shit that dont know how to appreciate how good they got it here.

In this country, we're all privileged. If you dont believe that then go visit Honduras, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Somalia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran or any of a long list of 3rd world countries. Theres a reason people are knocking the doors down to get here but there sure as hell ain't nobody dying to get out. Just a bunch of spoiled idiots talking shit that dont know how to appreciate how good they got it here.

So is anyone under privileged in our great nation or is it like you said we're all just privileged period and leave it at that? And is it their own fault in every case? Not saying they can't overcome some things. I have. Plenty of others in this thread I'm sure have. I'm just wanting to understand your understanding of this whole privileged thing.

You just doubled and tripled down on your ignorance. So, you are comparing people in mostly Third World countries to marginalized people here in the United State! Those marginalized people that are suppose to have the same unalienable rights as you! As you sit atop of your privileged High Horse and spout out that those people should be thankful that they are treated like second class citizen because they could be in Somalia or Ethiopia. Wow! Racist much?

Not sure why people are freaking out. They will be followed at all times by LE, and probably have a bird in the air covering them if it is going to be any sort of large gathering. They have a clubhouse in Greenville (at least they used to prior to the big bust a few years ago), and a few duck clubs in the upstate.

I can assure you that them notifying the chief months ago is routine decision. It means LE will be on them 24/7, and this ensures that any rival club will usually keep away. It's their way of free security via LE.
Don’t underestimate the combination of Outlaws near the border and Mongols or Pagans nearby. It’s the beginning. LE will be watching but will do so in an effort to prevent a war. Call it security if you want but the security is for everyone not involved.

In for more biker gang information because there isn't near enough on Wikipedia and I've been fascinated by that world since watching SOA.
Reddit

Google reddit helps angels ama
Tillman there is information out there, but I am working in a presentation for the groups in North Carolina (Outlaws, Mongols {Badlands}, Pagans, Hell’s Angels, Red Devils, Sin City Disciples, Ghost Riders, Wheels if Soul, Warlocks, etc. I will hit you up when I’m done. There will be some good info there.

If it was the Bloods or the Crips coming to Clemson for a gathering they would be met by the National Guard. The city of Clemson and the Chief has signed off on this group coming to Clemson. There is not anywhere in the city to gather, so you can bet money that they will be overrunning the campus at some point during their visit.
Bikers are not bloods and crips. But do wear there color on there head or back pocket. Only similarity

Tillman there is information out there, but I am working in a presentation for the groups in North Carolina (Outlaws, Mongols {Badlands}, Pagans, Hell’s Angels, Red Devils, Sin City Disciples, Ghost Riders, Wheels if Soul, Warlocks, etc. I will hit you up when I’m done. There will be some good info there.
Please do!

Reactions: Essolover4
Get them in TTT then

Sa0o8b.gif
Love that movie, especially that scene. Early in my career (1981) I spent some time (unbeknownst to me) with some Mafiosi. Super nice guys and they loved my Southern accent and nativity and took real good care of me. They were just super nice and generous, but you didn’t cross them. Saw what happened once when someone did and fortunately my assignment there was done and I moved on.
Much later in life (1996) I ended up (again unbeknownst) hanging with the Russian mafia in St Petersburg. Ended up singing the Star Spangled Banner at 3:00 am standing on a bar that was open only for me. Vodka is a hell of a drug.

You just doubled and tripled down on your ignorance. So, you are comparing people in mostly Third World countries to marginalized people here in the United State! Those marginalized people that are suppose to have the same unalienable rights as you! As you sit atop of your privileged High Horse and spout out that those people should be thankful that they are treated like second class citizen because they could be in Somalia or Ethiopia. Wow! Racist much?
And you will never get it. You just resorted to the age old liberal tactic of calling someone racist when they dont agree with your point of view.

I just tried to help you realize how good we all have it here compared to those less fortunate who really are "marginalized" and oppressed in other countries. Everyone doesnt enter this world under the same circumstances but we all have the chance, in this country if we enter it legally, to better our lives through hard work and perseverance.

You dont have to be a second class citizen but If you want to let the ignorance of others make you feel like a victim or make you feel marginalized that's your choice.

We are all created equal in Gods eyes and if you obey the law you get the same rights everyone else does. If you feel you arent equal, and certain people are above you, then you may want to do some soul searching.

Victimhood and political correctness are killing this country. Be a victor, stand up tall and proud and believe in who you are. Nobody gets ahead believing they are victims in life.

And you will never get it. You just resorted to the age old liberal tactic of calling someone racist when they dont agree with your point of view.

I just tried to help you realize how good we all have it here compared to those less fortunate who really are "marginalized" and oppressed in other countries. Everyone doesnt enter this world under the same circumstances but we all have the chance, in this country if we enter it legally, to better our lives through hard work and perseverance.

You dont have to be a second class citizen but If you want to let the ignorance of others make you feel like a victim or make you feel marginalized that's your choice.

We are all created equal in Gods eyes and if you obey the law you get the same rights everyone else does. If you feel you arent equal, and certain people are above you, then you may want to do some soul searching.

Victimhood and political correctness are killing this country. Be a victor, stand up tall and proud and believe in who you are. Nobody gets ahead believing they are victims in life.

Based on your belief, the marginalized population chooses their condition in society. If they would only think differently, then their condition would be changed. For you to say this is very disingenuous or chosen ignorance. If you believe that the laws of this nation are equally applied to all I would suggest you do some research of Jim Crow laws and their lasting effects through present day.
To circle back around to the original post, the Hells Angel are internationally identified as a criminal organization but the city of Clemson and the chief law enforcement officer seems to be welcoming them with open arms. I can guarantee it would not be the same welcome if the only difference would be that this group was from the minority community. If this was a black biker gang that is world renowned as an international criminal organization and they only need to think and believe themselves to be welcome by Clemson and the Chief, then it would be so. Who knew the answer was this simple all this time?

Based on your belief, the marginalized population chooses their condition in society. If they would only think differently, then their condition would be changed. For you to say this is very disingenuous or chosen ignorance. If you believe that the laws of this nation are equally applied to all I would suggest you do some research of Jim Crow laws and their lasting effects through present day.
To circle back around to the original post, the Hells Angel are internationally identified as a criminal organization but the city of Clemson and the chief law enforcement officer seems to be welcoming them with open arms. I can guarantee it would not be the same welcome if the only difference would be that this group was from the minority community. If this was a black biker gang that is world renowned as an international criminal organization and they only need to think and believe themselves to be welcome by Clemson and the Chief, then it would be so. Who knew the answer was this simple all this time?

Do you know the Chief or are you just being prejudice by stating that since he's a white male he's a racist?
I 100% believe the Chief would welcome any group and hold every group to the same standards and arrest those who do not comply with the law. He is one of the good guys in law enforcement and I am proud to have him as our police chief

Do you know the Chief or are you just being prejudice by stating that since he's a white male he's a racist?
I 100% believe the Chief would welcome any group and hold every group to the same standards and arrest those who do not comply with the law. He is one of the good guys in law enforcement and I am proud to have him as our police chief

Do you think the point of his post was that the chief of police at Clemson is a racist? He said so many other things in his last few posts. That's where it's hard to believe many of you who comment in that fashion actually give a damn. I credit him for trying tho. I've given up on many of you. There are plenty of other white males here to have a good discussion or exchange of ideas about an already tough topic. I try to identify those guys. I can learn something from them and hopefully I can in some way do the same for them with my perspective.

You can't deny the fact, racist or not, that the attitudes would change with some of you if the race of these criminals were different. I commend the many people who called them criminals and treated them the same they would if they were black criminals. Criminals are criminals. Kudos. Many of you offering far too many justifications for such a bad group of people. It's sad.

He didn't say anything close. Not sure what you hate so much about our country or your fellow man, but it is clear you have an issue. It is also clear that issue is about YOU. Like he said, quit being a victim and quit being what you claim to hate.

I think the Crips should hold a rally in Clemson. Or maybe the Mexican Mafia. I’m sure they would be given the same rights as the hells angels.

Reactions: iceheart08
He didn't say anything close. Not sure what you hate so much about our country or your fellow man, but it is clear you have an issue. It is also clear that issue is about YOU. Like he said, quit being a victim and quit being what you claim to hate.

If you think he didn’t say anything close you are choosing not to contextualize his post.
I never said I hate anything about this country, but since you want to know I have some things I hate: I hate how people of privilege thinks the America they experience on a daily basis must be the same for all Americans. I hate when someone try to educate those privilege individuals; the educators’ statements are spun to imply the educators are unpatriotic. I hate the blantantly hypocrisy in any political discourse from both sides of the aisle. I hate how educated individuals choose to be ignorant and pass that ignorance to the next generation when the facts are available to either prove or disprove their misguided beliefs. I hate that people can be a witness to injustices in their community, in their state, and/or on a national level and instead of doing what is right they bury their head in the sand. I hate that those individuals have a since of privilege that they enjoy and use to their advantage and put every effort to protect at all costs even by selling their souls, values, and morals.

If you think he didn’t say anything close you are choosing not to contextualize his post.
I never said I hate anything about this country, but since you want to know I have some things I hate: I hate how people of privilege thinks the America they experience on a daily basis must be the same for all Americans. I hate when someone try to educate those privilege individuals; the educators’ statements are spun to imply the educators are unpatriotic. I hate the blantantly hypocrisy in any political discourse from both sides of the aisle. I hate how educated individuals choose to be ignorant and pass that ignorance to the next generation when the facts are available to either prove or disprove their misguided beliefs. I hate that people can be a witness to injustices in their community, in their state, and/or on a national level and instead of doing what is right they bury their head in the sand. I hate that those individuals have a since of privilege that they enjoy and use to their advantage and put every effort to protect at all costs even by selling their souls, values, and morals.

Some follow up questions to better understand.
In your opinion, who are the "people of privilege"? Exactly what are their misguided beliefs? What are the privileges they enjoy that they are selling their souls to protect?

Some follow up questions to better understand.
In your opinion, who are the "people of privilege"? Exactly what are their misguided beliefs? What are the privileges they enjoy that they are selling their souls to protect?

A person of privilege is anyone that is in the majority that has certain advantages afforded to them for no other reason then being a part of the majority. There is white privilege, male privilege, and religious privilege (I am a Christian before someone try to spin the fact I included this).

Way too many to name, but some misguided beleifs: Racism and discrimination doesn’t exist today, there is no such thing as white privilege, there isn’t systemic racism alive and well in this country today, a person pointing out the injustices in this country must hate America and not be patriotic, or that marginalized people can simple “think” of not being marginalized and that will make it so.

Way too many privileges to name that people in each majority category are able to enjoy. These privileges may be known or not known to them. A few that come to mind are generational wealth, opportunity of adequate education, and/or equal protection under the law in a fair and unbiased judicial system.

They are selling their souls when they claim to be a Christian but they discriminate against their fellow man, they choose to ignore injustices and not do the right thing in order to assimilate, they don’t use their privilege for the greater good of all, and their political views don’t line up with their religious beliefs.

Getting back to the subject at hand, where in Clemson are all of them going to congregate/stay? They don't really seem like a Holiday Inn crowd.

A person of privilege is anyone that is in the majority that has certain advantages afforded to them for no other reason then being a part of the majority. There is white privilege, male privilege, and religious privilege (I am a Christian before someone try to spin the fact I included this).

Way too many to name, but some misguided beleifs: Racism and discrimination doesn’t exist today, there is no such thing as white privilege, there isn’t systemic racism alive and well in this country today, a person pointing out the injustices in this country must hate America and not be patriotic, or that marginalized people can simple “think” of not being marginalized and that will make it so.

Way too many privileges to name that people in each majority category are able to enjoy. These privileges may be known or not known to them. A few that come to mind are generational wealth, opportunity of adequate education, and/or equal protection under the law in a fair and unbiased judicial system.

They are selling their souls when they claim to be a Christian but they discriminate against their fellow man, they choose to ignore injustices and not do the right thing in order to assimilate, they don’t use their privilege for the greater good of all, and their political views don’t line up with their religious beliefs.

You can only have privilege if you are in the majority? You are in la la land.... LOL

The ignorance here is astounding.

Reactions: TigerLion06
Lol at all the absolutely blatant racism ITT...

Can you imagine the uproar if the Muslim brotherhood sent thousands of its members to clemson for a rally?

Lol

Reactions: VeniceTiger

Yeah. If you point out anything wrong with America or if you think change needs to happen then you should just leave the U.S. so you can realize how good you have it here. Funny thing is we've amended the Constitution 27 times. Countless social changes have occurred that went directly opposite of what our already great country was doing at the time.

Imagine if people that wanted to end slavery didn't challenge the nation to be better. Imagine if we told the people that thought women should have the right to vote to just leave if they weren't happy. So many other times people have said the country was wrong and we need to change. Those people didn't love the country as much as those who didn't want to change an already great nation.

Hell Trump said repeatedly how bad the country was. Why didn't his supporters tell him that he should try out a 3rd world country if he didn't like current America. This country is great but constantly improving and changing. Sometimes slower than we like but it changes. There's always a group of morons on the wrong side of history. Gross majority of the country absolutely hated MLK while he was alive. Same with Ali. It was justified hate. You couldn't tell those people anything.

You don't have to agree with the proposed changes. But if your go to response is just tell someone to leave America, you're not very smart in my opinion.

Reactions: ClemsonReign
But will the Hell Angels wait quietly at the Smokin Pig for an hour for the opportunity to go to the back area and wait some more?

This is 2019....not the Jim Crow era therefore I refuse to be demonized or held responsible for something that happened even before my time. I clearly stated that with hard work and perseverance, anyone can change their situation. I didnt say anything about just wishful thinking

My point is that if you have a defeatist, victim attitude about life you are already starting out with the wrong frame of mind.

As for the perceived difference in biker groups, a lot of that around here( in SC) has to do with the bike rallies in Myrtle Beach. The Memorial Day rally has a reputation for higher crime, the city being trashed, patrons not tipping at restaurants, high instances of theft, and general lawlessness and debauchery during that week.

Wether that's true or not, I dont know. I've always attended the Harley rally the week before. The black community has always been up in arms about "black bike week" being treated differently because they are black.

My belief is that the Memorial Day rally draws a younger, more immature crowd that causes more problems than the older crowd the week before.

I dont believe it's mainly a racial issue but that good ole victim mentality says that the only reason "black bike week" is scrutinized is because it's a conspiracy by the white folk to treat them differently and to make them feel unwelcome cause they just dont want black folks or their money in town, which is bullshit.

Nobody wants to talk about the real issues for fear of being labeled a racist, just as you did to me without having any idea who I am.

If people really think that business owners and city leaders in Myrtle Beach, which a lot of them are foreigners or from up north, really want all that money kept out of their economy because they just dont want black folks around, they are sadly mistaken. Unfortunately a lot of "victims" wanted to make it about race and then the NAACP got involved and stoked those racial fires because victimhood is how they make their living so to speak.

It's even hard for me to believe, but in all the years I've attended the Harley bike rally, I cant recall even seeing a fight break out at a bar much less a shooting. It's mostly an older crowd who just want to relax and have a good time

Everybody knows when you get a bunch of amped up young people (white and black) together and mix in alcohol, something will happen.

What I have yet to see is anyone from the black community of bikers who attend black bike week or the NAACP stand up and say "we have to do better" or "we are making ourselves look bad with this behavoir" or "let's change these stereotypes and show everyone that we can respect their city a little better." Instead they jump on the victim train and say it's all about race and the whites trying to keep us down and treat us as 2nd class citizens because we are black. All things considered that argument just doesnt make sense but nobody wants to say that cause then you are labeled racist and you will be shamed for dismissing the plight of black people to gain acceptance and not be oppressed....in 2019. Really? This ain't 1850. We are ALL equal.

Now to address your condescending, liberalesque claims of me being racist. I wasnt even going to defend myself against that BS because you know nothing about but here goes.

My wife dated a black man for 6 years before we met and got married. Her best friend is a Mexican woman who is married to a black man and her other good friends are either mixed or Puerto Rican. Our son has pretty much only black friends and has only dated black girls since I've known him. Our kids black friends have spent the night at our house many, many times.

I could go on but I really feel stupid justifying myself to someone who really has no clue. The point I'm making is this....if I'm the racist person you say I am, my bonus children (I dont like to call them step children) would have never accepted me into their family and my wife would have never married me.

I have put way too much time and energy into this discussion to counter your victimhood beliefs and stupid assumptions of me so I will end with this. Look at things from a neutral point of view, use critical thinking, and dont believe everything the media feeds you. Also dont make assumptions about people you dont know. Have a good day sir...I'm out.

What do you call someone in the minority or a female who gets a job or a promotion just because a company head feels pressured to hire or promote more females or minorities? Is there no minority privilege or female privilege in your world or is that just called justice for what the majority did to women and minorities decades ago? I dont dispute there is injustice, prejudice, racism, advantages or whatever. But these things happen across all genders, races, and social groups. It seems you think that only white, male, rich, Christians can have privilege. I guess a lower middle class, Christian, white dude that lives paycheck to paycheck and works 60-70 hours a week as a millwright in a paper mill to help put 3 kids through college, just has all the breaks. I sure will be glad when that white, rich, Christian male privilege kicks in and I can start living the good life.

As an out of state LEO, let me be the first to say that Clemson has a very honorable and outstanding top executive at the helm. I have talked with him on two or three occasions while in Clemson and the community should be honored to have him as Chief. He certainly would not remember my name or me if I were standing in front of him, but I can assure you he has a good grasp on what is going on.

Idoconcrete I support your thoughts here

Reactions: Idoconcrete
Why give these idiots any conversation?

Part of me says that a gathering of 750+ in a town the size of Clemson is going to be noticed.

But then again, Clemson has a population of around 16,000, plus the students on campus for the summer. And on top of that, the area handles an additional 100K+ fans on football game days.

I do wonder how accurate the 750 people projection is. It would seem that a national Hell's Angels gathering would be a lot bigger. But I literally know nothing about how these groups operate.

And of course you'll have the local gawkers and wannabe bikers showing up.

Getting back to the subject at hand, where in Clemson are all of them going to congregate/stay? They don't really seem like a Holiday Inn crowd.

That is kind of what I'm wondering. But I know nothing about the Hell's Angels.

Anyone wanting some out-of-date and inaccurate info on the Hells Angels:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels

A few interesting points from the article:

- It's "Hells Angels", not "Hell's Angels." My 12th grade English teacher would beat every one of their asses for that one.

- As of December 2013, the Hells Angels sells its branded merchandise at a retail store in Toronto, Canada.[49]

- On October 7, 2009, Fritz Clapp attorney at law for the Hells Angels Motorcycle Corporation contacted online gaming community FOCO, demanding the removal of all membership marks and club trademarks from the Los Santos Roleplay Forum. While the members of the gaming community were skeptical at first, Fritz Clapp posted a tweet confirming his identity. [38][39]

- In October 2010 the Hells Angels filed a lawsuit against Alexander McQueen for "misusing its trademark winged death heads symbol"[40] in several items from its Autumn/Winter 2010 collection. The lawsuit is also aimed at Saks Fifth Avenue and Zappos.com, which stock the jacquard box dress and knuckle duster ring that bear the symbol, which has been used since at least 1948 and is protected by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

Overall, an interesting bunch with at least some business acumen.

I think the Crips should hold a rally in Clemson. Or maybe the Mexican Mafia. I’m sure they would be given the same rights as the hells angels.

Mexican Mafia might be a problem when ICE shows up....... :p
(I'm assuming they are Mexican)

Crips aren't national, are they? I have no idea.

I will say that the Hells Angels at least pretends to be a legit, above-board Motorcycle Club. See the above on protecting their trademark, etc. The facade is probably bullshit, but they at least put a "legit" veil on it. A think veil, but a veil. That makes keeping them out of places rather tricky, legally speaking.

Crips might do the same things too - I have no idea.

1981 National Championship

tenor.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT