ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage & Project 2025 Want the Bible to be Law

The reason the NRA has been lobbying relentlessly for less gun regulation for decades, is so that whatever Christian extremist army could be raised, would be armed to the teeth when the real coup came. And Donald Trump is their candidate who makes it possible.

January 6th was the silly coup. If you don't know the term, look it up. The real one will is still to come.

This all started under Reagan when the Republicans brought the Christian Right into their tent. Those Republicans naively believed they weren't inviting Christian extremists into the party. Now the extremists are running the show, and normal Republicans have no voice in the party. This is the best chance they'll ever have, so they are not just going to send a few thousand idiots to the Capitol this time.

I'm confident counter terror agencies will prevent them from succeeding in their coup, but remember back in 2016 when people were saying how bad could be really be?

The reason the NRA has been lobbying relentlessly for less gun regulation for decades, is so that whatever Christian extremist army could be raised, would be armed to the teeth when the real coup came. And Donald Trump is their candidate who makes it possible.

January 6th was the silly coup. If you don't know the term, look it up. The real one will is still to come.

This all started under Reagan when the Republicans brought the Christian Right into their tent. Those Republicans naively believed they weren't inviting Christian extremists into the party. Now the extremists are running the show, and normal Republicans have no voice in the party. This is the best chance they'll ever have, so they are not just going to send a few thousand idiots to the Capitol this time.

I'm confident counter terror agencies will prevent them from succeeding in their coup, but remember back in 2016 when people were saying how bad could be really be?
You either need to quit doing drugs or start. This is simply twilight zone bs. How many shots were fired at the "silly coup"? How many protestors in the building even had a gun? ZERO that I know of. Not one single person who entered that building in the "coup" attempt was found to be armed with a gun. Even in all the hours of video and thousands of pictures, no one is seen carrying a firearm in the building that day. There is simply ZERO logic here. If that was indeed their plan, do you think stricter guns laws would dissuade them from using weapons that were deemed illegal in the future?

You either need to quit doing drugs or start. This is simply twilight zone bs. How many shots were fired at the "silly coup"? How many protestors in the building even had a gun? ZERO that I know of. Not one single person who entered that building in the "coup" attempt was found to be armed with a gun. Even in all the hours of video and thousands of pictures, no one is seen carrying a firearm in the building that day. There is simply ZERO logic here. If that was indeed their plan, do you think stricter guns laws would dissuade them from using weapons that were deemed illegal in the future?
I'm not taking your survey. Do you have one particular question you'd like answered?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I'm not taking your survey. Do you have one particular question you'd like answered?
Are you talking about general life questions, or about the post? In my post there were only three, with the first two being rhetorical and answered. By my math, that only leaves one.

They can disown it all they want but Trump's Agenda 47 is aligned with that project in several ways.
In all the ways that matter, it's the blueprint for a 2nd Trump administration. Paul Dans stepping down and claiming he'll stop policymaking efforts is a @leetp level deception. The policy is written. Dans will be part of Trump's next administration if he wins.

But he won't win. That's Kamala's house.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT