ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary - Election Denier

The horror, sending a blank ballot to someone who has the legal right to vote in a democratic society.

The issue wouldn’t have proceeded to the level it did had Trump won. Sore loser syndrome. You wouldn’t have heard a peep if dear leader had endorsed the practice.

Republicans are against it because they don’t benefit from more people voting. It has nothing to do with them legitimately caring about the legal subtleties.
What a load of BS!!

Reactions: Allornothing
What a load of BS!!
How so? How were Republicans disadvantaged if everyone received a ballot? We already know that it's virtually impossible to cheat by mail and not get caught. And the numbers of people who attempt it are infinitesimally small but mostly on your side. You hate it because it makes it easier for everyone to vote, which is a good thing, unless you prefer voting numbers be suppressed because you know the more people that vote, the less it favors your side.

Reactions: yoshi121374
how much have you donated to the Clinton Foundation?

Elections have always been mostly controlled at the state level, not the federal level. In the event of actual, proven election fraud or cheating, someone has to have the ability to declare an investigation, pause results or overturn results. You understand that not every state is republican lead, yes? So this doesn't just give pubs an advantage unless they control every state, which they don't.

yikes. I thought you were a little smarter than this. I was wrong. The swing states, the ones that decide almost every election, are republican controlled. If those states overturn the will of the people, without any real evidence, every American should be appalled. You won’t be, beciE as long as your team wins, it won’t matter to you.

Reactions: dpic73
The horror, sending a blank ballot to someone who has the legal right to vote in a democratic society.

The issue wouldn’t have proceeded to the level it did had Trump won. Sore loser syndrome. You wouldn’t have heard a peep if dear leader had endorsed the practice.

Republicans are against it because they don’t benefit from more people voting. It has nothing to do with them legitimately caring about the legal subtleties.

^^^^^^ this

If everyone votes, the pubs lose every time. The trend towards the left is only going to continue, so pubs voter suppression tactics are only going to get more extreme.

Of course, they may just skip ahead and fulfill @jakefest ’s fantasy by making trump the supreme leader for life.

^^^^^^ this

If everyone votes, the pubs lose every time. The trend towards the left is only going to continue, so pubs voter suppression tactics are only going to get more extreme.

Of course, they may just skip ahead and fulfill @jakefest ’s fantasy by making trump the supreme leader for life.
Trump Trump Trump, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA .......it's the only talk track you have. Pathetic

yikes. I thought you were a little smarter than this. I was wrong. The swing states, the ones that decide almost every election, are republican controlled. If those states overturn the will of the people, without any real evidence, every American should be appalled. You won’t be, beciE as long as your team wins, it won’t matter to you.
Americans should be appalled that off the back of the safest, most secure election in the countries history Dems tried to overhaul the entire electoral system via federal level control. Not much chatter on that though.

I don't have a team, don't like government. Not sure how many more times I can state it. Both sides add very little value when I look at the return on investment as far as tax dollar contributions.

If you're good with what Hillary said then you should be ok with all of those crazy right wing election deniers. She's telling you exactly what the left is going to do when they get pummeled in the mid-terms.

I'm assuming Hillary has actual evidence of conservatives cheating or planning to cheat? Wait, sorry.....that didn't stop her in 2016.
Hillary needs to charge you rent for all the head space she takes up in your insecure brain.

She said the Supreme Court is taking up a case that will make it easier for states to overturn elections if they don't like the results, which is TRUE

She said her PAC or whatever it is, will challenge those states that try to overturn the will of the people. Why would you have a problem with that unless you don't approve of what the voters choose?

I think you are glossing over a good many issues though with blank ballots being shot out to an entire state. Also, paper ballots are contentious, mostly due to errors, accuracy, harvesting, duplicates, wrong addresses, etc. More people voted than exist in some areas but sure, this is all about conservatives trying to suppress voters. How's that working out in Georgia btw? Largest turnout ever I think

Dear leader, Trump, Maga......you boys need a new talk track. Dems changed a major piece of electoral process right before an election, it was always going to be contentious, just as it would be if Pubs did the same.

Hillary needs to charge you rent for all the head space she takes up in your insecure brain.

She said the Supreme Court is taking up a case that will make it easier for states to overturn elections if they don't like the results, which is TRUE

She said her PAC or whatever it is, will challenge those states that try to overturn the will of the people. Why would you have a problem with that unless you don't approve of what the voters choose?
Wouldn't I charge her rent if she's in my head? You can't even get an easy insult right, pull yourself together man.

Hillary said very clearly that the right wing was going to cheat in this election.......I don't need to hear anything else to know that you have an ex-president on trial for saying similar things. But you do you

Americans should be appalled that off the back of the safest, most secure election in the countries history Dems tried to overhaul the entire electoral system via federal level control. Not much chatter on that though.

I don't have a team, don't like government. Not sure how many more times I can state it. Both sides add very little value when I look at the return on investment as far as tax dollar contributions.
Interesting how Democrats didn’t control Congress in the period immediately prior to the last election.

I’d have a lot more respect for the rights of states to manage their own elections if they didn’t proceed to gerrymander everything to hell and back. that goes for states traditionally controlled by both sides.

I think you are glossing over a good many issues though with blank ballots being shot out to an entire state. Also, paper ballots are contentious, mostly due to errors, accuracy, harvesting, duplicates, wrong addresses, etc. More people voted than exist in some areas but sure, this is all about conservatives trying to suppress voters. How's that working out in Georgia btw? Largest turnout ever I think

Dear leader, Trump, Maga......you boys need a new talk track. Dems changed a major piece of electoral process right before an election, it was always going to be contentious, just as it would be if Pubs did the same.
The PA Supreme Court disagrees with you.

That the Republican Party benefits from restricting the right to vote is betrayed by their own actions and intentions and grounded in demographics and historical voting patterns.

And I’m not team democrat. They have their own serious flaws. But yes, the GOP in its present state is nothing more than a cult of personality centered around Trump. It’s naive to suggest otherwise. He is the GOP platform. Dear leader is exactly what he is to many on that side of the aisle

Wouldn't I charge her rent if she's in my head? You can't even get an easy insult right, pull yourself together man.

Hillary said very clearly that the right wing was going to cheat in this election.......I don't need to hear anything else to know that you have an ex-president on trial for saying similar things. But you do you
No dummy, I meant exactly what I said. She lives rent-free but she should be charging YOU for the head space she takes up.

And then you lied again. She did not say they ARE, she said, and I'll transcribe it for you. "Right-wing extremists already have a PLAN to steal the next presidential election." And then she went on to describe the plan.

At some point you need to strive for accuracy because you're losing any credibility you might have had when you just regurgitate the pablum you read on Breitbart or the Blaze.

No dummy, I meant exactly what I said. She lives rent-free but she should be charging YOU for the head space she takes up.

And then you lied again. She did not say they ARE, she said, and I'll transcribe it for you. "Right-wing extremists already have a PLAN to steal the next presidential election." And then she went on to describe the plan.

At some point you need to strive for accuracy because you're losing any credibility you might have had when you just regurgitate the pablum you read on Breitbart or the Blaze.
Refer him to my summary

In that case then, it just wasn't funny.......

Yeah, no I didn't lie....she is pushing distrust in the electoral process. You can talk about my credibility, the news sites I give reads to, whatever I regurgitate etc. If you want people to get behind you and stand up against these types of things, then you have to call it out when both sides do it. Otherwise, it's your credibility that is up for debate.

Well then I guess it will be a red wave after all then.

I look forward to seeing you on TV smashing out windows and looting footlockers when you don't get the election results you hoped for.
That would be juvenile. I plan on breaking into the Capitol to hang Kamala Harris and smear poop on the walls of the rotunda

you don’t have a team? You are in this hoard 24/7 advocating for one team while disparaging the other.

I

Yeah, no I didn't lie....she is pushing distrust in the electoral process. You can talk about my credibility, the news sites I give reads to, whatever I regurgitate etc. If you want people to get behind you and stand up against these types of things, then you have to call it out when both sides do it. Otherwise, it's your credibility that is up for debate.
I’d distrust the electoral process too if the former President attempted to force his way into office against the result of an election.

Reactions: dpic73
the Republican Party benefits from restricting the right to vote

Let's dig into this a bit:

First, the 2022 election will be the most accessible non-pandemic election in history. More early voting, more mail-in voting, etc.

Second, nobody - absolutely nobody - is restricting the right to vote.

The only issue is the convenience of voting. This all boils down to the "inconvenience" of getting a picture ID (or a utility bill, or being able to match your DOB/SSN...), showing up at a polling location, mailing or dropping off your own ballot (instead of handing it to a partisan ballot harvester). Very, very low bars.

We've made it extraordinarily easy to vote. Honestly this topic is ridiculous. But even if the Republican Party benefits from some incredibly basic and common sense voting laws, why is that? What is the correlation between someone who needs it to be more convenient to vote and someone who votes D? Could it be government dependence, and many of the characteristics that lead to that? Could it be ballot harvesting tactics used be the dems?

Let's dig into this a bit:

First, the 2022 election will be the most accessible non-pandemic election in history. More early voting, more mail-in voting, etc.

Second, nobody - absolutely nobody - is restricting the right to vote.

The only issue is the convenience of voting. This all boils down to the "inconvenience" of getting a picture ID (or a utility bill, or being able to match your DOB/SSN...), showing up at a polling location, mailing or dropping off your own ballot (instead of handing it to a partisan ballot harvester). Very, very low bars.

We've made it extraordinarily easy to vote. Honestly this topic is ridiculous. But even if the Republican Party benefits from some incredibly basic and common sense voting laws, why is that? What is the correlation between someone who needs it to be more convenient to vote and someone who votes D? Could it be government dependence, and many of the characteristics that lead to that? Could it be ballot harvesting tactics used be the dems?
i think a lot of people's problems with a certain party restricting the ease of access to voting is the amount of hurdles conveniently being foisted upon locations that have higher D turnout than R turnout. look at certain red states (Texas for example), shutting down hundreds of polling locations the last 2 years in majority D locations, while simultaneously adding more in R heavy locations. it shouldn't take 4+ hours to cast your vote, especially for people who can't take half a day to a full day off of work.

Nobody else has ever done what Trump did, no matter how badly you try to twist the facts to make them the same. You are hopeless if you don't see the obvious differences, so don't give me this "I don't have a side pablum".

You're only interested in giving a helping hand to a criminal, twice impeached sociopath

Special-Strains-Orange-Aid.png

That would be juvenile. I plan on breaking into the Capitol to hang Kamala Harris and smear poop on the walls of the rotunda
Please make sure you wash your hands after, don't need you spreading monkeypox as you rage through DC

Nobody else has ever done what Trump did, no matter how badly you try to twist the facts to make them the same. You are hopeless if you don't see the obvious differences, so don't give me this "I don't have a side pablum".

You're only interested in giving a helping hand to a criminal, twice impeached sociopath

Special-Strains-Orange-Aid.png
Ok, you win buddy.

Like I said though, you should start preparing mentally as it's not looking good for dems right now. Trump may be back with you in roughly 24 months. I personally hope it's Desantis but I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

Hopefully you get the big win you've been looking for across the last 6 years and they finally find that crime you claim he committed. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Please make sure you wash your hands after, don't need you spreading monkeypox as you rage through DC

They don't put championship rings on smooth hands and you can't take out the MAGA caucus with clean ones. I'll wash right after.

i think a lot of people's problems with a certain party restricting the ease of access to voting is the amount of hurdles conveniently being foisted upon locations that have higher D turnout than R turnout. look at certain red states (Texas for example), shutting down hundreds of polling locations the last 2 years in majority D locations, while simultaneously adding more in R heavy locations. it shouldn't take 4+ hours to cast your vote, especially for people who can't take half a day to a full day off of work.

That's a fair criticism. But why erode credibility by doing things like lying about water in voting lines, or casting GA's voter identification rule (which allows for a BROAD range of documentation) as somehow racist? These are absurd criticisms.

Focus on legitimate criticisms. Like poll prevalence vs. population density correlation. Eliminate the BS and try to add an acceptable and consistent ratios to state guidelines.

Who can't produce one of these (onerous GA ID requirements, I think the allow a verbal match of your SSN/DOB as well)?
  • Any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID, including a free ID card issued by your county registrar's office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
  • A Georgia driver's license, even if expired
  • Student ID from a Georgia public College or University
  • Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
  • Valid U.S. passport ID
  • Valid U.S. military photo ID containing a photograph of the voter
  • Valid tribal photo ID containing a photograph of the voter
  • Any of the following documents that show your name and address:
    • Current utility bill
    • Bank statement
    • Paycheck
    • Government check
    • Other government document.

That's a fair criticism. But why erode credibility by doing things like lying about water in voting lines, or casting GA's voter identification rule (which allows for a BROAD range of documentation) as somehow racist? These are absurd criticisms.

Focus on legitimate criticisms. Like poll prevalence vs. population density correlation. Eliminate the BS and try to add an acceptable and consistent ratios to state guidelines.

Who can't produce one of these (onerous GA ID requirements, I think the allow a verbal match of your SSN/DOB as well)?
  • Any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID, including a free ID card issued by your county registrar's office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
  • Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
  • Valid U.S. passport ID
    • Current utility bill
    • Bank statement
    • Paycheck
    • Government check
I'd add too, unless previously covered, and something we should all agree on I think is that election day should be a national holiday.

Reactions: WapPride
I'd add too, unless previously covered, and something we should all agree on I think is that election day should be a national holiday.

Meh. I'd say either a half day or mandatory 2 hours PTO. You don't need a full day to vote. And making it a holiday would also mean kids out of school, so another thing for parents to deal with.

• Valid U.S. passport ID
    • Current utility bill
    • Bank statement
    • Paycheck
    • Government check
my guess is that they do it because it'll be easier to start "trending" on social media by exaggerating certain claims. i don't think they care about how disingenuous it is to overexaggerate the hurdles bc people don't want to actually dig in and learn about things. they want to read a 120 character headline and move on.

and tbqh my concern is more about a lack of polling locations, election deniers(read: psychos) in key positions of authority in battleground states, and the amount of voter rejections occurring in mail-in votes in texas and other GOP states instead of ID requirements for voting. i agree that it isn't entirely difficult to get a necessary id to vote, even though i'd rather have hot wax poured on my body than deal with the DMV.

Republicans- “Biden wasn’t legitimately elected. Let’s run campaigns asserting this as a fundamental aspect of our position.”
Democrats- “Republicans are prepared to reject the results of elections they don’t win.”
Republicans- “Democrats are election deniers!!!”

sums up this post
More like this....
Dems 2000- Bush was selected not elected. Bush is illegitimate...
Dems 2004- Pubs used voter suppression and didnt count all the votes in OH. They stole the election from Kerry. Pubs swift boated Kerry and stole the election. Bush is illegitimate again...
Dems 2016- Trump is a Russian asset and Putin hacked the machines and changed votes from Clinton to Trump to steal the election. Trump stole the election and is illegitimate needs to be tried for treason and shot...
Pubs 2020- Biden stole the election due to fraud.
Dems 2020- Trump and his supporters are election deniers and traitors. If you ever question an election result your unfit to live...
Pubs 2022- But dems denied many elections in the past so wtf?
Dems 2022- That was different and we never denied an election result...
Pubs 2022- But we have videos of you doing this...
Dems 2022- Thats just Russian disinformation and Q-Anon conspiracy crap that only you Trumptards believe...

Current vote count in GA is 51% higher than in the last midterm election. This is what we get when we make logical expansions to early and mail-in voting paired with extremely sensible protections. Kudos to GA for expanding voting access in the state!

How so? How were Republicans disadvantaged if everyone received a ballot? We already know that it's virtually impossible to cheat by mail and not get caught. And the numbers of people who attempt it are infinitesimally small but mostly on your side. You hate it because it makes it easier for everyone to vote, which is a good thing, unless you prefer voting numbers be suppressed because you know the more people that vote, the less it favors your side.
Because mass unsolicited mail in ballots creates opportunities for cheaters and ballot harvesters to cheat to a greater level.

67 percent of republican candidates for house, senate and governership, that have denied the legitmacy of the 2020 election are have a 95-100 % chance of winning per 538.

@dpic73 thoughts?

Is that supposed to be a revelation? I've been saying that all along - it's disgusting and tells us all we need to know about the state of your party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT