ADVERTISEMENT

HOLY SHVT, MARIA TAYLOR JUST SAID THAT IF TONY ELLIOT WERE WHITE

It is not simple and to say it is shows you have zero grasp of the issue..

This has been an issue at every level of Football.

There is a reason that the NFL had to create the Rooney rule.
LOL, no, he said that it is NOT simple. You and jamcracker are the ones who are saying it's simple.

Reactions: Cloud 9
It is not simple and to say it is shows you have zero grasp of the issue..

This has been an issue at every level of Football.

There is a reason that the NFL had to create the Rooney rule.
I have a much bigger grasp of logic and rational thinking that obviously you lack. When you throw out a single statistic a draw sweeping conclusions it means that you have given zero thought to the multiple reasons behind a given statistic. Sorry if that’s over your head.

LOL. Ok, now I know what I’m dealing with so I’ll stop responding to your non-sense. You are clueless.

So because I am against saying Black people are racist I'm the clueless one?

When you stop looking at someone's skin color and what's in their heart let's have a dialog.

So because I am against saying Black people are racist I'm the clueless one?

When you stop looking at someone's skin color and what's in their heart let's have a dialog.
So only White people are racist? Where did I say anything about anyone’s skin color. Your problem is connecting dots. Go back to preschool moron.

So only White people are racist? Where did I say anything about anyone’s skin color. Your problem is connecting dots. Go back to preschool moron.

You literally replied to my post about black people not being racist. I didn't even say the word white.

I can see your intelligence by your choice of words..

Have a great day!

You literally replied to my post about black people not being racist. I didn't even say the word white.

I can see your intelligence by your choice of words..

Have a great day!
Are you saying Black people can’t be racist?

Did not realize any of us were alive in 1619. Oppressed? I had my fingers chewed up by rats while sleeping when I was a kid because I didn’t wash my hands after eating popcorn. I had to eat the same meals every day except for when we couldn’t afford to have a meat to go with it. I wore the same clothes multiple time a week because it’s all we could afford. My parents killed themselves to get us out of that poverty hell. Oppressed is not a color, oppressed is life for a lot of people. My parents worked themselves to death to give me a chance to be better and I’m doing the same for my son. So apologies, but I’ve oppressed no one.

You had popcorn? Clearly you weren't oppressed.

Reactions: tigers71
No sir not at all.. Anyone of any color can be racist but the conversation started with a poster saying all black people are racist..

I don't see the word "all" in his posts. Link?

[QUOTE="CUT93, post: 4050272, member: 4060"]I just don't buy the fact that racism is a significant reason there are not more black D1 coaches. I think it is more likely that there is a smaller pool of qualified black candidates. Maybe that has to do with race somewhere lower down the food chain where black coaches are not given the opportunity at lower levels and don't develop some of the skills needed to run a program, I really don't know. I think we are seeing more and more that being a successful D1 coach is as much about, or more, about management than it is about x/o knowledge. If there are less black candidates that have been given the opportunity to manage a program at lower levels, it would shrink the candidate pool of coaches qualified to do it at the D1 level. Also, I am sure there are isolated cases where there are AD's who are racist, that is just a fact. There are racist people in every occupation that exists. To think they don't exist in AD's is ignorant. I am not arguing that the percentage of black head coaches is not too small, I just don't think race is the reason at the D1 level. Too much pressure to win at that level to be bypassing the best candidate because he is black.[/QUOTE]
Ok call me confused or perplexed by your statement:
You, (as highlighted) do not believe Your Fact?! However, (as underline & justified by You) what is Believed By Many, Including You; there is Odviously Racism that results in Lack Of Opportunity For Blacks, Including Tony Elliott)!

[QUOTE="CUT93, post: 4050272, member: 4060"]I just don't buy the fact that racism is a significant reason there are not more black D1 coaches. I think it is more likely that there is a smaller pool of qualified black candidates. Maybe that has to do with race somewhere lower down the food chain where black coaches are not given the opportunity at lower levels and don't develop some of the skills needed to run a program, I really don't know. I think we are seeing more and more that being a successful D1 coach is as much about, or more, about management than it is about x/o knowledge. If there are less black candidates that have been given the opportunity to manage a program at lower levels, it would shrink the candidate pool of coaches qualified to do it at the D1 level. Also, I am sure there are isolated cases where there are AD's who are racist, that is just a fact. There are racist people in every occupation that exists. To think they don't exist in AD's is ignorant. I am not arguing that the percentage of black head coaches is not too small, I just don't think race is the reason at the D1 level. Too much pressure to win at that level to be bypassing the best candidate because he is black.
You, (as highlighted) do not believe Your Fact?! However, (as underline & justified by You) what is Believed By Many, Including You; there is Odviously Racism that results in Lack Of Opportunity For Blacks, Including Tony Elliott)![/QUOTE]
I said significant reason at the D1 level. Yes, I believe MY FACTS, but you evidently did not read MY WORDS when I said SIGNIFICANT reason at the D1 LEVEL. There is too much money and too much pressure to succeed at the D1 level for AD's to not hire the person they think is the best candidate. It is not happening. This is not my world view on racism across all jobs, or even all coaching jobs, read what I said. As for Eliiot, you are just flat wrong. TE has said multiple times over t he last few years that HE did not think he was ready. He has made the decision not to even interview for many opportunities. The MAIN, and likely only reason he is not a head coach today is because he has not wanted to be one YET.

Reactions: SGTiger
Who defines qualifications? In 2008, Lovie Smith and Charlie Strong were more qualified than Dabo for the Clemson job.

Were Lovie Smith or Charlie Strong interviewed by Clemson? I don't recall that they did. Considering the success of Dabo and the lack of success for both Lovie & Charlie at the D1 level, the people making the decisions were correct in who they chose. Qualifications are defined by the person or persons to whom are making the hire. Take a look at Bud Foster, how many times did he interview but never came away with a D1 job. Why? Personality, background check, qualifications, lack of recommendations? Who knows.

Would you hire Charlie Strong or Lovie Smith as a Head Coach if Dabo were to leave?

Saying black people are racist shows that you shouldn't have a voice in this matter.

For transparency I am Southern Conservative White Male

I believe in Christianity and the a Golden Rule

I am presently working on some significant projects to benefit my community which I grew up in that is predominantly Black

I believe in judging people not by the color of skin but by the content of their character

I believe Affirmative Action only promotes systemic racism

I believe Yale is taking a systemic racist approach to admissions and their conduct in denying Orientals equal treatment under the law as now accused by the DOJ

so having said that above and I have more I could say

Some Black people are using racism as a crutch

and those Black people are the worse of racists and based on your response

I am suggesting you do a self reflection and have an independent person review your attitude

you may be surprised at the analysis

I believe in judging people not by the color of skin but by the content of their character

this is the problem

alot of black people grow up without character

you combine this recipe for failure

1-rap music

2-video games

3-democrat teachers

4-no father in the home

those 4 things are killing our black youth.

You, (as highlighted) do not believe Your Fact?! However, (as underline & justified by You) what is Believed By Many, Including You; there is Odviously Racism that results in Lack Of Opportunity For Blacks, Including Tony Elliott)!
I said significant reason at the D1 level. Yes, I believe MY FACTS, but you evidently did not read MY WORDS when I said SIGNIFICANT reason at the D1 LEVEL. There is too much money and too much pressure to succeed at the D1 level for AD's to not hire the person they think is the best candidate. It is not happening. This is not my world view on racism across all jobs, or even all coaching jobs, read what I said. As for Eliiot, you are just flat wrong. TE has said multiple times over t he last few years that HE did not think he was ready. He has made the decision not to even interview for many opportunities. The MAIN, and likely only reason he is not a head coach today is because he has not wanted to be one YET.[/QUOTE]

I remain Perplexed by your written words & guess this will remain! Also, I cannot be Wrong about Tony Elliot because I Never Addressed His Standing or Maria Taylor Comments! Again, I highlighted & underlined Your Position & requested clarification of such!

I said significant reason at the D1 level. Yes, I believe MY FACTS, but you evidently did not read MY WORDS when I said SIGNIFICANT reason at the D1 LEVEL. There is too much money and too much pressure to succeed at the D1 level for AD's to not hire the person they think is the best candidate. It is not happening. This is not my world view on racism across all jobs, or even all coaching jobs, read what I said. As for Eliiot, you are just flat wrong. TE has said multiple times over t he last few years that HE did not think he was ready. He has made the decision not to even interview for many opportunities. The MAIN, and likely only reason he is not a head coach today is because he has not wanted to be one YET.

democrat teachers have rewired these kids

they are living in a mental style of slavery

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT