ADVERTISEMENT

How do youse guise feel about Russia?

Today was horrendous. He may have cost himself the House and his reelection all in one press conference. He looked weak and did nothing but feed everything that's been said about him. Further, it was an embarrassment to have an American president saying the things he did. He was elected to be strong and he was anything but that today. Disastrous day for him to say the least.

Reactions: Rychek4
@amynhop jump in here and defend your boy.

@dpotter24
I haven’t read the thread but I would say he should’ve been firm on backing up the intel community when standing next to Putin. I believe he probably feels that acknowledging this would back up the lefts and Hillary’s assertion that the meddling won Trump the election. There is absolutely no proof to suggest any votes were changed or manipulated and that statement has been made by the intel community as well. This is one of the VERY few times I would’ve gone the other way in regards to his remarks.

That being said, anyone who truly thinks that Putin is controlling Trump and has something on him and his family is a complete imbecile. Simply look at what he has done since being in office as it relates to Russia (stricter sanctions, expelling the most diplomats, taking a hardline stance on the Syrian conflict, etc.)

Today was horrendous. He may have cost himself the House and his reelection all in one press conference. He looked weak and did nothing but feed everything that's been said about him. Further, it was an embarrassment to have an American president saying the things he did. He was elected to be strong and he was anything but that today. Disastrous day for him to say the least.
Doubtful. I can tell you how the midterms will turn out right now...the democrats gain seats in the House but the GOP will maintain a very slim majority while the GOP picks up seats in Senate and expands its majority.

How you may ask? It’s simply due to the seats up for re-election and more specifically, which seats are up or actually competitive.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I haven’t read the thread but I would say he should’ve been firm on backing up the intel community when standing next to Putin. I believe he probably feels that acknowledging this would back up the lefts and Hillary’s assertion that the meddling won Trump the election. There is absolutely no proof to suggest any votes were changed or manipulated and that statement has been made by the intel community as well. This is one of the VERY few times I would’ve gone the other way in regards to his remarks.
One of his biggest problems is separating the issues of attempted Russian influence and it affecting the outcome of the election. Should be simple enough to acknowledge the former, especially with the heavy consensus from NatSec. You can do that without implying the latter.

One of his biggest problems is separating the issues of attempted Russian influence and it affecting the outcome of the election. Should be simple enough to acknowledge the former, especially with the heavy consensus from NatSec. You can do that without implying the latter.
I agree but it’s just his perception of what acknowledging it would mean IYAM.

I root for my home team. And against the other teams. Particularly the big rivalries.

Trump is the home team. Come off the playground and live in reality. You want to have a macho piss off with Russia which is possibly the only current country in the world that could turn the entire US into a crater? Trump is carrying out diplomacy. The US needs to cooperate with Russia as much as possible. This overblown indignation is all related and in light of the phony Trump investigation.

The US economy is wildly successful under Trump. Growth is getting ready to be over 4% which is basically twice as good as any point in the Obama years. The vast majority of americans have more money in their pockets thanks to President Trump. You guys need to get a grip. I am as patriotic as any American and do not blindly follow Trump. I support him because of his policies. I support normalizing relations to as big an extent as possible with Russia....amen!

Reactions: dpotter24
I think 32 indictments of Americans and Russians, three Trump inner circle members with a guilty plea, and thousands of anti-Clinton Russian memes on social media should answer those questions. FYI: The election hacks were probes to see if they could get in. No. Nothing was done. This time.

And it was done during the Obama administration and during the time Obama spoke to the national press corp making fun of candidate Trump saying no way the American elections can be hacked. Has anything crooked occurred hacking related during the Trump term so far?

Reactions: Cabotiger
And it was done during the Obama administration and during the time Obama spoke to the national press corp making fun of candidate Trump saying no way the American elections can be hacked. Has anything crooked occurred hacking related during the Trump term so far?
Yes. Trump denying it ever happened in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Trump is the home team. Come off the playground and live in reality. You want to have a macho piss off with Russia which is possibly the only current country in the world that could turn the entire US into a crater? Trump is carrying out diplomacy. The US needs to cooperate with Russia as much as possible. This overblown indignation is all related and in light of the phony Trump investigation.

The US economy is wildly successful under Trump. Growth is getting ready to be over 4% which is basically twice as good as any point in the Obama years. The vast majority of americans have more money in their pockets thanks to President Trump. You guys need to get a grip. I am as patriotic as any American and do not blindly follow Trump. I support him because of his policies. I support normalizing relations to as big an extent as possible with Russia....amen!

Neville Chamberlain is that you?

37194041_1896852957281308_815330469481545728_n.jpg

I was on the road and have only read the stories and news opinions.

So the only issue I have truly seen rustling jimmies is that Trump somehow took Putins word over the US intel community?

I agree that was a bad move. But really what did everyone expect the meeting and press conference to be like? Did people actually think Trump was going to publicly try to take Putin to task and try to berate him? This had to be a professional meeting.

Those with major issues, i would actually like to hear what Trump should have said and done. And then please expound on how you think Putin would react to that plan.

This was extremely hard to concentrate and read because the gagging sound was so loud.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
I was on the road and have only read the stories and news opinions.

So the only issue I have truly seen rustling jimmies is that Trump somehow took Putins word over the US intel community?

I agree that was a bad move. But really what did everyone expect the meeting and press conference to be like? Did people actually think Trump was going to publicly try to take Putin to task and try to berate him? This had to be a professional meeting.

Those with major issues, i would actually like to hear what Trump should have said and done. And then please expound on how you think Putin would react to that plan.
For those that haven’t, you should take a few minutes and actually watch the press conference. Don’t just read articles. I hate to say this but Trump looked absolutely weak and his remarks throughout the press conference were embarrassing for both Trump and America.

Reactions: griffgolf

That being said, anyone who truly thinks that Putin is controlling Trump and has something on him and his family is a complete imbecile. Simply look at what he has done since being in office as it relates to Russia (stricter sanctions, expelling the most diplomats, taking a hardline stance on the Syrian conflict, etc.)

That’s just not true. Obama expelled diplomats. Trump signed a new sanctions bill on russia while also calling it “flawed”; but he never enforced it and has been criticized by republicans for failing to do so. He did order a missile strike on a Syrian air base, but that was operational again two days later. Just b/c Trump tweets that he is tough on Russia, and rubes like you lap it up, doesn’t make it true.

That doesn't refute what I said. It's like saying "yo mama."

How can I refute you saying nothing? To be more specific, Trump is POTUS and nothing has come out to say he did anything, so him denying slanderous baseless innuendo would be expected. You didnt say jacks#t worth replying to.

That’s just not true. Obama expelled diplomats. Trump signed a new sanctions bill on russia while also calling it “flawed”; but he never enforced it and has been criticized by republicans for failing to do so. He did order a missile strike on a Syrian air base, but that was operational again two days later. Just b/c Trump tweets that he is tough on Russia, and rubes like you lap it up, doesn’t make it true.
It is true. Wake up. Additionally:

1) I never said Obama didn’t expel diplomats. However, Trump expelled the most ever at a single time in history.
2) Sanctions have been put in place and are currently being enforced on Russia. It’s easy to hurt them since their economy is so small that it doesn’t take much. Now for a certain particular member of the EU and NATO and their trade deal with Russia...that’s another topic, but I digress.
3) The missile strikes in Syria were meant to send a warning to them regarding the use of chemical weapons on their own people. Trump drew a red line, Assad crossed it, and Trump did what he said he would do. The same can’t be said Obama (who stood by and did NOTHING when his red line was crossed).

But hey, keep trying!

It is true. Wake up. Additionally:

1) I never said Obama didn’t expel diplomats. However, Trump expelled the most ever at a single time in history.
2) Sanctions have been put in place and are currently being enforced on Russia. It’s easy to hurt them since their economy is so small that it doesn’t take much. Now for a certain particular member of the EU and NATO and their trade deal with Russia...that’s another topic, but I digress.
3) The missile strikes in Syria were meant to send a warning to them regarding the use of chemical weapons on their own people. Trump drew a red line, Assad crossed it, and Trump did what he said he would do. The same can’t be said Obama (who stood by and did NOTHING when his red line was crossed).

But hey, keep trying!

again you are arguing using incorrect information. Never mind, it is pointless to try and educate you when you are detached from reality. Me and my liberal elite friends will continue to laugh at you.

Reactions: griffgolf
again you are arguing using incorrect information. Never mind, it is pointless to try and educate you when you are detached from reality. Me and my liberal elite friends will continue to laugh at you.

Were you dumbasses laughing on election night?
Obama stopped the Russian probe because the idiots that trotted out Hillary thought she was going to win and didn't want to interfere and what happened, you LOST.

I always love the Libtards that brag how educated they are and yet they were stupid enough to allow Hillary Clinton to lead them to defeat.

I am convinced at this point that you are a russian bot.

I am not a Russian bot. I am an angry white man and proud of it, but none of this is about me. I support President Trump 100% until I see something that would change my mind and I havent seen it yet.

I am not a Russian bot. I am an angry white man and proud of it, but none of this is about me. I support President Trump 100% until I see something that would change my mind and I havent seen it yet.
You support him 100%, even the "grab her by the p*****" statement?

Of course, the day after I condemn Trump for his behavior yesterday, the leftist media and Democrats (who seem to be just perma-stupid now) are off the rails and handing him back everything he lost the day before. Unbelievable commentary today. So over the top. I fear we'll never recover as a nation from this period. It is just too much, too far and too full of vitriol and hatred.

Were you dumbasses laughing on election night?
Obama stopped the Russian probe because the idiots that trotted out Hillary thought she was going to win and didn't want to interfere and what happened, you LOST.

I always love the Libtards that brag how educated they are and yet they were stupid enough to allow Hillary Clinton to lead them to defeat.

Meh, the person I the White House has little to do with how successful and fulfilled my own life is. I am still crushing it. Other than voting and making a few donations, I have little involvement in politics. I am certainly saddened by the long-term damage trump is doing, and it is sad to me how the uneducated simpletons lap it all up because Fox News tells them to.

Meh, the person I the White House has little to do with how successful and fulfilled my own life is. I am still crushing it. Other than voting and making a few donations, I have little involvement in politics. I am certainly saddened by the long-term damage trump is doing, and it is sad to me how the uneducated simpletons lap it all up because Fox News tells them to.

The problem there is you place it all on Trump and his supporters and not on the Democrats or the Media. It's a group effort by all. To deflect to one person or his supporters is to doom us to repeating the same mistakes. I'm sure you don't want to be part of what's wrong in all this but you are. The long-term damage was here before Trump. He's just brought a lot of it to the surface.

I am convinced at this point that you are a russian bot.

What is terrifying is that if trump was willing to let Putin Tea Bag him on live television like that, imagine what he gave up in the 2 hour one on one meeting???! He probably signed over Alaska b/c he thought Putin was going to bitch slap him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT