ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Plea Deal

jakefest

Lake Baikal
Aug 6, 2010
NJ
Hunter's attorneys threatened to put Biden on the witness stand as a strategy to exonerate Hunter. Pretty clear to see why the DOJ tried to shove through one of the most outrageous plea deals in our lifetime.

Also, why was Hunter meeting with impeachment attorneys during the Trump impeachment??? It's time to assign a special counsel to investigate the Bidens, this is bonkers.

Hunter's attorneys threatened to put Biden on the witness stand as a strategy to exonerate Hunter. Pretty clear to see why the DOJ tried to shove through one of the most outrageous plea deals in our lifetime.

Also, why was Hunter meeting with impeachment attorneys during the Trump impeachment??? It's time to assign a special counsel to investigate the Bidens, this is bonkers.

They were going to call Joe as a defense witness. And this proves Joe's guilt in your ****ed up mind?

There is a special counsel investigating hunter, and there is another one investigating Joe.

hunter biden is your daddy.

Until the Republicans win back the President's Office there will be NO JUSTICE

Win it back and then prosecute all of these quacks calling themselves non biased

LOCK EM UP ALL OF THEM
They just had the president’s office and things were fvcked up then too?

They were going to call Joe as a defense witness. And this proves Joe's guilt in your ****ed up mind?

There is a special counsel investigating hunter, and there is another one investigating Joe.

hunter biden is your daddy.
It proves the DOJ agreed to the immunity plea deal because they didn't want Joe on the stand. Can't imagine why they wouldn't want Joe to testify.

The special counsel investigating Joe is for classified document handling, not corruption, money laundering and helping his crack head son make millions for the whole family. The one investigating Hunter had the case for YEARS and was a part of the bullshit plea deal, which the IRS and FBI whistleblowers told you he had no intentions of bringing charges.

I think it was Joe that once said he had no knowledge that Hunter was even on the board of Burisma but we now know that wasn't true either as Joe was using fake email addresses to send him information on Ukraine.

This is what you voted for.

Reactions: clemsonalex
Guys guys. He served in the military. Hes absolved from thinking. Because hes got stones and yall dont
You familiar with commas and apostrophes? No wonder you're stuck in low paying careers and can't pay back your student loans, you're dumber than a bag of d*cks.

There already is a special council investigating the Biden you absolute troglodyte
If your'e ferring to Joe, that is for the handling of the top secret documents and the fact that he shouldn't have had them in the first place.

If you're referring to Hunter, they assigned the same attorney that intentionally let the statue of limitations run out on the most serious of tax crimes and constructed one of the most egregious plea deals you'll see in your lifetime. Also, law states Weiss can't be the special counsel but you'll circle back with some nonsense on why this one is different and justified.

It proves the DOJ agreed to the immunity plea deal because they didn't want Joe on the stand. Can't imagine why they wouldn't want Joe to testify.

The special counsel investigating Joe is for classified document handling, not corruption, money laundering and helping his crack head son make millions for the whole family. The one investigating Hunter had the case for YEARS and was a part of the bullshit plea deal, which the IRS and FBI whistleblowers told you he had no intentions of bringing charges.

I think it was Joe that once said he had no knowledge that Hunter was even on the board of Burisma but we now know that wasn't true either as Joe was using fake email addresses to send him information on Ukraine.

This is what you voted for.

If there was actual evidence tying joe Biden to a crime, you don’t think they would have started impeachment proceedings? Grow up man. Or grow a brain, whichever comes first.

Reactions: dpic73
If your'e ferring to Joe, that is for the handling of the top secret documents and the fact that he shouldn't have had them in the first place.

If you're referring to Hunter, they assigned the same attorney that intentionally let the statue of limitations run out on the most serious of tax crimes and constructed one of the most egregious plea deals you'll see in your lifetime. Also, law states Weiss can't be the special counsel but you'll circle back with some nonsense on why this one is different and justified.

One post after you admonish another poster for bad grammar you post this. You can’t make this shit up.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

You familiar with commas and apostrophes? No wonder you're stuck in low paying careers and can't pay back your student loans, you're dumber than a bag of d*cks.
Im not going to brag on here with actual numbers, but we did very well last year thank you. I'm about to be promoted AGAIN at the fortune 100 company I work for that purchased our start up. Still sucks my wife has to pay back her student loans that she was promised would be forgiven. Still sucks the republican run county that mis spends its money and gives social workers 20+ cases when the limit statewide is supposed to be 10. I can still talk about those issues while being successful.

Reactions: flotiger
Im not going to brag on here with actual numbers, but we did very well last year thank you. I'm about to be promoted AGAIN at the fortune 100 company I work for that purchased our start up. Still sucks my wife has to pay back her student loans that she was promised would be forgiven. Still sucks the republican run county that mis spends its money and gives social workers 20+ cases when the limit statewide is supposed to be 10. I can still talk about those issues while being successful.
Who promised her forgiveness of her student loans?

Reactions: OleFastball
The loan originator in compliance with the guberments direction
So, how did the forgiveness not occur? Also, without questioning you or your wife’s intentions/why would you expect the loan should be forgiven (what rational for the appropriateness of not having to pay for her education)?

So, how did the forgiveness not occur? Also, without questioning you or your wife’s intentions/why would you expect the loan should be forgiven (what rational for the appropriateness of not having to pay for her education)?
It was setup and sold as a forgiveness loan with the stipulation of serving 10 years in a social worker role. She financed her masters in social work at winthrop university. Shes been a social worker now for around 11 years. You can look into the unethical loan forgiveness practices if you like. Its been covered a lot by npr. Basically they deny at a 99.5% rate. They screwed us over.

It was setup and sold as a forgiveness loan with the stipulation of serving 10 years in a social worker role. She financed her masters in social work at winthrop university. Shes been a social worker now for around 11 years. You can look into the unethical loan forgiveness practices if you like. Its been covered a lot by npr. Basically they deny at a 99.5% rate. They screwed us over.
So, is this a denial by the government or a financial institution? Without the “promise of loan forgiveness”, would you say the student should be responsible for paying their student loans?

So, is this a denial by the government or a financial institution? Without the “promise of loan forgiveness”, would you say the student should be responsible for paying their student loans?
Financial institution. Yeah I would say a student should be responsible for paying their own student loans. We entered into the agreement on false pretense by the lender.
Would you say a multi billion dollar international conglomerate should be paying off their debts? Because all my adult life I've been paying taxes to bail out corporations.

Financial institution. Yeah I would say a student should be responsible for paying their own student loans. We entered into the agreement on false pretense by the lender.
Would you say a multi billion dollar international conglomerate should be paying off their debts? Because all my adult life I've been paying taxes to bail out corporations.
Not sure specifically which entities you have a problem with, will say that corporate “bailouts” have been approved by congress when they have occurred. I am not a fan of bail outs but also not a fan of plentiful student loans which have resulted in obnoxious tuitions by colleges which have endowments that are gigantic.

Not sure specifically which entities you have a problem with, will say that corporate “bailouts” have been approved by congress when they have occurred. I am not a fan of bail outs but also not a fan of plentiful student loans which have resulted in obnoxious tuitions by colleges which have endowments that are gigantic.
Whats a bigger burden to the people of America: Paying taxes to bail out banks or paying taxes to educate the population? What benefits us more? I ask because currently our country is devolving into a situation where our kids will never own a home because all the land and homes are being bought up by corporations who plan to be land lords forever. What has our investment gotten us?

Whats a bigger burden to the people of America: Paying taxes to bail out banks or paying taxes to educate the population? What benefits us more? I ask because currently our country is devolving into a situation where our kids will never own a home because all the land and homes are being bought up by corporations who plan to be land lords forever. What has our investment gotten us?
“Bought up by Corporations who plan to be land lords forever.”? I do not know where you are getting that is happening. And we do pay taxes for state supported schools and they are not as expensive as private schools. Your wife could have gone to a state school and paid a lot less. I paid for my son’s education and did not ask for a government handout.

“Bought up by Corporations who plan to be land lords forever.”? I do not know where you are getting that is happening. And we do pay taxes for state supported schools and they are not as expensive as private schools. Your wife could have gone to a state school and paid a lot less. I paid for my son’s education and did not ask for a government handout.
I said she went to Winthrop.......
Congrats old fella on paying for your son's education. Your son is going to have a much harder time than you did.
IDK how old you are but if you grew up in the 60's you had the best public schooling in the world.... because we taxed the rich at 90% back then and built the best education system we could. Now we tell ourselves that taxes are bad mkay and ban books in schools that hurt our feelings. sad

I said she went to Winthrop.......
Congrats old fella on paying for your son's education. Your son is going to have a much harder time than you did.
IDK how old you are but if you grew up in the 60's you had the best public schooling in the world.... because we taxed the rich at 90% back then and built the best education system we could. Now we tell ourselves that taxes are bad mkay and ban books in schools that hurt our feelings. sad
Wrong, my son is 30 years old-he and is wife own a home and have already paid off their mortgage. How, they both work in large firms and got their college degrees in fields that pay extremely well. By the way, I am a CPA and no one was paying 90% in the 60s as everyone could use major tax shelters in those days which was removed by Reagan and congress in the 1986 tax bill.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Being a social worker is a really hard, really depressing, really necessary and very underpaid job. Promising people who agree to do that job loan forgiveness is a win for society. Otherwise, why would anyone agree to do it?

Congratulations on your son joining a big firm and making lots of money. How many neglected or abused children did your son help or save from a terrible situation last year? How many children are in a better situation now because of the work your son did last year?

If just making lots of money was everyone's goal in life, there would be no social workers, teachers, EMTs, police, firemen, etc.

I am not a fan of Biden's plan to forgive student debt, but I am damn sure believe in giving people a break who choose careers where they are helping people. Especially social workers, who primarily help children.

Being a social worker is a really hard, really depressing, really necessary and very underpaid job. Promising people who agree to do that job loan forgiveness is a win for society. Otherwise, why would anyone agree to do it?

Congratulations on your son joining a big firm and making lots of money. How many neglected or abused children did your son help or save from a terrible situation last year? How many children are in a better situation now because of the work your son did last year?

If just making lots of money was everyone's goal in life, there would be no social workers, teachers, EMTs, police, firemen, etc.

I am not a fan of Biden's plan to forgive student debt, but I am damn sure believe in giving people a break who choose careers where they are helping people. Especially social workers, who primarily help children.

When my wife got her Special Education certification, the primary motivator and the only way that we could afford that at the time was due to loan forgiveness programs through the State. She currently is getting a BCBA certification that is being paid for by a State program. There are 100's of children and families that she has helped due to those investments that South Carolina made in her education.

I'm a huge fan of loan forgiveness in areas of need to motivate people to go into them.

I appreciate you questioning my son’s assistance to those in need. So, since social workers are underpaid, what have you done personally to assist them? How much money have you donated to assist a younger person paying off their student loan debt?

I appreciate you questioning my son’s assistance to those in need. So, since social workers are underpaid, what have you done personally to assist them? How much money have you donated to assist a younger person paying off their student loan debt?

Thank you for asking.

My wife is on the board, and we provide substantial financial contributions to a non-profit that supports social workers by providing diapers, baby stuff, etc. to the children and families that they are assigned to. Earlier this year, I helped them procure a van for them to make deliveries so that the social workers would not have to travel for hours to pick up the items.

Thank you for asking.

My wife is on the board, and we provide substantial financial contributions to a non-profit that supports social workers by providing diapers, baby stuff, etc. to the children and families that they are assigned to. Earlier this year, I helped them procure a van for them to make deliveries so that the social workers would not have to travel for hours to pick up the items.
Congratulations, you are not the only one who provides support to people in need. Believe it or not (really do not care if you do believe it or not), we provide assistance to groups as well. Wife was on board of epilepsy group and I have been chairman of local Red Cross.

Congratulations, you are not the only one who provides support to people in need. Believe it or not (really do not care if you do believe it or not), we provide assistance to groups as well. Wife was on board of epilepsy group and I have been chairman of local Red Cross.
Idk. Somehow I get the feeling you're kind of full of crap.......

Reactions: nytigerfan
What have you done? Regan created the myth of the welfare queen and poor people have been chasing their tails ever since. Cpa huh? Yawn 🥱
Congrats on the steady eddy life, anyway off the rest of us go to try to make some difference in peoples lives while some only look at the bottom line.
I come off as mad because i am. People talk alot of bs on here about caring about kids and worrying about predators or whatever but they have 0 actual knowledge about whay is happening to the children in their communities. You have people getting paid 30k with 20 cases of abused and neglected kids in these conservative counties that cant do the work because its simply impossible to keep up with it all. There is a crisis and they cant wven speak about it because they arent even allowed to speak at government councils as a social worker. Im telling you. Things are falling apart and people are working 60 hour weeks and barely making a difference because no one cares. You know because we need small government and nevermind the huge drug addiction crisis. We will just pretend things are just the same as the 90s lah te dah. Gop in control. Screwing the kids

Last edited:
What have you done? Regan created the myth of the welfare queen and poor people have been chasing their tails ever since. Cpa huh? Yawn 🥱
Congrats on the steady eddy life, anyway off the rest of us go to try to make some difference in peoples lives while some only look at the bottom line.
I come off as mad because i am. People talk alot of bs on here about caring about kids and worrying about predators or whatever but they have 0 actual knowledge about whay is happening to the children in their communities. You have people getting paid 30k with 20 cases of abused and neglected kids in these conservative counties that cant do the work because its simply impossible to keep up with it all. There is a crisis and they cant wven speak about it because they arent even allowed to speak at government councils as a social worker. Im telling you. Things are falling apart and people are working 60 hour weeks and barely making a difference because no one cares. You know because we need small government and nevermind the huge drug addiction crisis. We will just pretend things are just the same as the 90s lah te dah. Gop in control. Screwing the kids
The part that continues to shock me is you somehow pin this on the GOP. It's no different in blue districts, counties, towns etc. Your outrage should be focused on the insane amounts of money that flow out of our own country to stupid global causes when we could be harnessing those investments into our own people to help fix exactly what you describe. Great example here, $2.6b of budget requested for global gender equality and equity programs.

Here is aother example. Last year, I reached out to at least a dozen local highschools, all but one of them in under priveledged towns to offer up a "white collar" apprentice program. We wanted to offer training programs for financial technology, low level machine learning/development and analyst/research programs for kids that couldn't afford college or didn't think classroom instruction was the right fit for them. Do you know how many of those high schools chose to work with me to create the program? Zero. 5 of the schools wouldn't take the meeting unless I was willing to contribute/donate money to their vocational programs (without gurantee they were willing to work with me), 3 said the program would be too hard for them to manage (manage post graduates getting jobs????) and 1 of them told me they didn't have any kids that would be interested despite their college admissions rate being less than 30%. We were offering $60k starting salary and benefits. I went all the way up to superintendent level and still nothing. Keep in mind, we weren't asking for funding......we were going to fund it ourselves.

The above were all blue counties, towns etc. The problem isn't limited to GOP or Dem, the problem is people don't have two sh*ts to give and that's not a partisan problem.

The part that continues to shock me is you somehow pin this on the GOP. It's no different in blue districts, counties, towns etc. Your outrage should be focused on the insane amounts of money that flow out of our own country to stupid global causes when we could be harnessing those investments into our own people to help fix exactly what you describe. Great example here, $2.6b of budget requested for global gender equality and equity programs.

Here is aother example. Last year, I reached out to at least a dozen local highschools, all but one of them in under priveledged towns to offer up a "white collar" apprentice program. We wanted to offer training programs for financial technology, low level machine learning/development and analyst/research programs for kids that couldn't afford college or didn't think classroom instruction was the right fit for them. Do you know how many of those high schools chose to work with me to create the program? Zero. 5 of the schools wouldn't take the meeting unless I was willing to contribute/donate money to their vocational programs (without gurantee they were willing to work with me), 3 said the program would be too hard for them to manage (manage post graduates getting jobs????) and 1 of them told me they didn't have any kids that would be interested despite their college admissions rate being less than 30%. We were offering $60k starting salary and benefits. I went all the way up to superintendent level and still nothing. Keep in mind, we weren't asking for funding......we were going to fund it ourselves.

The above were all blue counties, towns etc. The problem isn't limited to GOP or Dem, the problem is people don't have two sh*ts to give and that's not a partisan problem.
How would you know? How? Its a state level decision on policy and funding so how the **** would i presume to speak on the subject with full authority unless i had seen it for over 10 years. How about just bring the issue up with your friends. Ask about case loads and clearance rates at city council. Do something besides conflating some federal bs with state. You arent even an honest actor worth speaking to about the subject. Gop is to blame here because they run this state and county with super majority

I feel like we're missing an obvious point here. From @firegiver 's explanation, his wife's loan has absolutely zero to do with the federal government and loan bailouts and 100% to do with a lender breaching a loan agreement. As such, the answer isn't a national student loan bailout, but rather for @firegiver to sue the lender for breach. Have you done this yet?

And there is merit to preferential economics for high societal value, yet low wage careers (like social work). But you don't do it retroactively as a loan handout attempts to do. Here's a better way that I've described on here before.
  • Rate general college loans based on some likelihood of repayment factors, just like any other loan. Institution quality, degree job prospects, etc.
  • Carve out high societal value degrees and careers like social worker, teacher, etc.
  • Create an incentive for low or 0% interest loans for these degrees. Include post-degree job requirements to maintain the low/0% interest.
  • Issue these loans based on a merit system with regional boundaries. The most qualified get the preferred loans. Perhaps super high achievers even qualify for future loan forgiveness if certain criteria are met.
  • This gets highly qualified students competing for high societal value degrees by offering this financial incentive via the restructured student loan program.
Our politicians and most voters are either stupid or incompetent. Just forgiving loans is absurd. Fix the freaking foundational problem - the federally-backs student loan programs that have allowed college tuition to skyrocket and saddled people with too much debt.

Reactions: flotiger

You insinuated that your son was somehow superior to @firegiver 's wife because he chose a highly lucrative career instead of one that did not pay well.

Again though... his wife has taken on a very difficult, very unrewarding vocation where she is HELPING CHILDREN SURVIVE. Can you imagine the emotional toll that she takes home every night?

It makes what you do, what your son does, and even what I do pretty insignificant. I am all for her getting some student loan forgiveness, along with other social workers.

The fact that you seem to scoff at someone who would choose that career, HELPING CHILDREN SURVIVE, makes me question your claims that you are philanthropic at all.

Last edited:
You insinuated that your son was somehow superior to @firegiver 's wife because he chose a highly lucrative career instead of one that did not pay well.

Again though... his wife has taken on a very difficult, very unrewarding vocation where she is HELPING CHILDREN SURVIVE. Can you imagine the emotional toll that she takes home every night?

It makes what you do, what your son does, and even what I do pretty insignificant. I am all for her getting some student loan forgiveness, along with other social workers.

The fact that you seem to scoff at someone who would choose that career, HELPING CHILDREN SURVIVE, makes me question your claims that you are philanthropic at all

The fact that you seem to scoff at someone who would choose that career, HELPING CHILDREN SURVIVE, makes me question your claims that you are philanthropic at all.
Not believing in loan forgiveness is not saying I am superior and not scoffing at someone. I have watched your constant rude comments that continue, please I hope you find happiness in your life and get rid of your venom.

Not believing in loan forgiveness is not saying I am superior and not scoffing at someone. I have watched your constant rude comments that continue, please I hope you find happiness in your life and get rid of your venom.

I'm rude? This comment from you wasn't rude? "Your wife could have gone to a state school and paid a lot less. I paid for my son’s education and did not ask for a government handout."

You chose to jump in and challenge another poster, while being an asshole about it. I called you on it.

Be less of a bitch.

Reactions: dpic73
I'm rude? This comment from you wasn't rude? "Your wife could have gone to a state school and paid a lot less. I paid for my son’s education and did not ask for a government handout."

You chose to jump in and challenge another poster, while being an asshole about it. I called you on it.

Be less of a bitch.
You are a jerk, that is all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT