ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Plea Deal

I feel like we're missing an obvious point here. From @firegiver 's explanation, his wife's loan has absolutely zero to do with the federal government and loan bailouts and 100% to do with a lender breaching a loan agreement. As such, the answer isn't a national student loan bailout, but rather for @firegiver to sue the lender for breach. Have you done this yet?

And there is merit to preferential economics for high societal value, yet low wage careers (like social work). But you don't do it retroactively as a loan handout attempts to do. Here's a better way that I've described on here before.
  • Rate general college loans based on some likelihood of repayment factors, just like any other loan. Institution quality, degree job prospects, etc.
  • Carve out high societal value degrees and careers like social worker, teacher, etc.
  • Create an incentive for low or 0% interest loans for these degrees. Include post-degree job requirements to maintain the low/0% interest.
  • Issue these loans based on a merit system with regional boundaries. The most qualified get the preferred loans. Perhaps super high achievers even qualify for future loan forgiveness if certain criteria are met.
  • This gets highly qualified students competing for high societal value degrees by offering this financial incentive via the restructured student loan program.
Our politicians and most voters are either stupid or incompetent. Just forgiving loans is absurd. Fix the freaking foundational problem - the federally-backs student loan programs that have allowed college tuition to skyrocket and saddled people with too much debt.
I mean i would but lawyers arent free. Ive paid 65 percent of it already

I just wish the outcome was different for social workers. Putting ego aside, don't you?
This was about Hunter Biden plea deal which you have now made a case for social workers having more money or better treatment? Your spouse is a social worker so that is your number one issue, I get it. Do I think we should have student loan debt forgiveness, no/congress has never approved a bill for student loan forgiveness. I am not sure what “outcome was different for social workers” really means.

This was about Hunter Biden plea deal which you have now made a case for social workers having more money or better treatment? Your spouse is a social worker so that is your number one issue, I get it. Do I think we should have student loan debt forgiveness, no/congress has never approved a bill for student loan forgiveness. I am not sure what “outcome was different for social workers” really means.
Im stating social workers should be paid at a rate that would actually bring people into the industry so that there isn't a huge shortage of them and that analytics need to be applied to staffing them in the counties they serve. Because, currently they are severly understaffed and under paid and the work is exploding and has been for a while. The reason the work is exploding is because while the lawyers got rich on the opoid crisis, no one has bothered to try to actually fix the addiction problems in this country, and thats what leads to AT RISK YOUTH.

Which brings us to the actual saving of children. Which has nothing to do with Hunter Biden. **** that guy who cares about that douche. Who here voted for Hunter Biden? I'll let you all get back to raging out about a non issue that is just so much more important than the children in your communities.

Reactions: dpic73
Funny to hear the excuses and deflecting in light of the undeniable truth that the Biden's were peddling access for their own personal profit.

Change the family name from Biden to Trump and a lot of you donkeys will be screaming for the death penalty for Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT