ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Renfrow is a legend!

jimbob1019

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2009
But not all Hunters are created equal apparently…
Take Hunter Biden for instance…
Apparently the first son likes to use the “N” word excessively. Now usually, a white male will be “canceled” immediately for such things but it seems as though the media is just trying to sweep this under the rug. Why is this? Is it bc we wanna give the young lad a second chance (he’s 51 btw) or is it bc he’s a democrat & we all know that liberals control the media & the rules never apply to those on their side?
Now what I do know is that had this been Don Jr., Ivanka, or Eric, they would’ve been burned at the stake & their father would’ve been impeached yet again just for being their father…
I guess I’m just having a little difficulty understanding why there seems to be such a double standard here…

@iceheart08 @ddot7 @TheValley91 @deshaunwatson4 @nytigerfan @johnhugh @Superica28 & any others…care to get in here & discuss?

Apparently the first son likes to use the “N” word excessively. Now usually, a white male will be “canceled” immediately for such things but it seems as though the media is just trying to sweep this under the rug. Why is this? Is it bc we wanna give the young lad a second chance (he’s 51 btw) or is it bc he’s a democrat & we all know that liberals control the media & the rules never apply to those on their side?
Now what I do know is that had this been Don Jr., Ivanka, or Eric, they would’ve been burned at the stake & their father would’ve been impeached yet again just for being their father…
I guess I’m just having a little difficulty understanding why there seems to be such a double standard here…

@iceheart08 @ddot7 @TheValley91 @deshaunwatson4 @nytigerfan @johnhugh @Superica28 & any others…care to get in here & discuss?

I have no idea what you are talking about, and reading your post left me more confused.

giphy.gif

You think I'm gonna, what, defend that scum bag? He seems like an absolute lunatic.

Find me a dem who is supporting him and saying he's not a racist immature moron?

I have no idea what you are talking about, and reading your post left me more confused.
You’re probably telling the truth…the mainstream LIBERAL media has done a great job of sweeping this one under the rug…

But if you truly wanna know what I’m talking about, a simple google search will lead you there…

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Jeezus. I mean does anyone support Hunter Biden? Pretty sure it’s a widely held belief on all sides that he’s a scumbag loser who needs major help. I think he’s already been canceled and is viewed as the epitome of privilege. But if you are looking for some kind of jail sentence or something here, never gonna happen and who cares.
I’m just saying this would be an enormous story had it been Don Jr, Ivanka, or one of Trump’s other kids…you know it & I know it…but double standards ya know

You think I'm gonna, what, defend that scum bag? He seems like an absolute lunatic.

Find me a dem who is supporting him and saying he's not a racist immature moron?
I appreciate you for answering the question…
I can say that I don’t see any supporting him…but at the same time, I don’t see any speaking out against him either

Yea none of those people ever got away with anything!!! Great point

Reactions: my95GTHO

Preach brother.

Reactions: jimbob1019
Had it been one of Trump’s kids, he would’ve had to disown them in front of the entire world to appease the libs….you know it & I know it
well, the trump kids all had jobs with the Whitehouse or campaign. did hunter?

You should be ashamed and kicked off the board for using Renfrow's name to get views. Have a backbone and state the true topic.
Renfrow would’ve gotten a kick out of it…& I’m pretty sure he would agree with me as well….

giphy.gif

well, the trump kids all had jobs with the Whitehouse or campaign. did hunter?
Your kids shouldn't be involved in the running of the white house. Very unusual for them to hold positions in the white house...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT