ADVERTISEMENT

I’m hearing not all players there. Don’t all agree with protest.

You can say it as much and as loud as you want, doesn't make it true.
It actually does and its based on statistical information that's been given in this thread. Open your mind and your eyes. Hopefully you'll learn one day.

It actually does and its based on statistical information that's been given in this thread. Open your mind and your eyes. Hopefully you'll learn one day.

i think hes got me on ignore because hes a snowflake and needs TI to be a safe space for him. can you tell him hes a racist. Just say, "iceheart thinks you are a racist, he wanted to be clear, in case you blocked him because you are fragile."

hahahaha

Reactions: TheValley91
Which statistics...the ones listed below?

Half the ones there are only there because they want to avoid controversy by not being there. I think we should take valid crime statistics and hold protests that are in proportion to the actual numbers. I was talking to a bunch of 14-16 year olds at the gym today, when this topic came up I asked them if they knew how often unarmed black men were killed by police, the answer they gave me was “every day”. When I challenged the distortion they were being fed off social media and tv, 2 of them pulled out their phones and began digging, to their surprise the actual rate of incidence was extremely low, very rare. One actually said, “why don’t they tell us this?” Another comment was “why aren’t people being told this?” Those 4 now have a different perspective on all that’s going on, based on FBI statistics, not my opinion or anyone else’s.
Education certainly is the key, the better informed you are of the FACTS, the better you are able to express the appropriate reaction.

The mere idea of systemic racism is hilarious. "I didn't get that job because I'm black and they're racist. I got bad grades in school because I'm black and the teacher was racist. My prison sentence was worse than that cracker's because I'm black and the whole system is racist."

LOL...seems to me that if there really was systemic racism in this country, we wouldn't have an immigration problem. Why do all of these POC want to come to suck a racist place?

Nah, systemic racism is the universal excuse used by POC to explain their own failures without accepting responsibility.

I think most people are starting to see thru this bullshyt too.

there is nothing a white man can do that a black man cant anymore.

total bs.

there is no such thing as white privilege

that is total garbage bs

there is green privilege. if you got green, then your family has an easier life.

has nothing to do with being white.

total bullshyt.

that's not racism

that's the truth.

why does the truth have to be called racism.

that's total bs

People of color are lazy and use excuses to keep themselves down? That's your truth? You should know that's the dictionary definition of racism.

And your plainly wrong.

ice

I read as much as I could about white privilege.

Im calling bullshyt.

anyone that uses the term white privilege is lying to themselves.

any professor teaching white privilege needs to be fired for lying.

its rich privilege. its colorless.

bunch of dam liars.

and systemic racism is an excuse for laziness.

people who work everyday are starting to see this.

laziness.

People of color are lazy and use excuses to keep themselves down? That's your truth? You should know that's the dictionary definition of racism.

And your plainly wrong.

yes lots of lazy black kids.

I used to try to hire them in textiles, then in construction.

too lazy to work. lots of black guys. I gave them a shot.

work was too hard for them, especially for the pay, which I didn't disagree.

the pay sucked.

most had 2-5 kids. so working for $8/hr was worthless to a black guy with a bunch of kids.

yes lots of lazy black kids.

I used to try to hire them in textiles, then in construction.

too lazy to work. lots of black guys. I gave them a shot.

work was too hard for them, especially for the pay, which I didn't disagree.

the pay sucked.

most had 2-5 kids. so working for $8/hr was worthless to a black guy with a bunch of kids.

Johnhugh gets banned for, what, threatening someone? And this guy gets to post this racist drivel all over the board?

Johnhugh gets banned for, what, threatening someone? And this guy gets to post this racist drivel all over the board?

ice

your heart is in the right place.

your heart cannot just makeup facts.

sometimes the truth is not all rosey.

gotta look at life from a realistic point of view.

I did not post nothing that was racist.

9 out of 10 black males I hired quit because they were too lazy for the rate of pay not to mention their child support took their whole checks.

so they quit. we hired Hispanics in their place.

that's a fact. first person point of view.

I didn't make this up or read from a paper. I lived it.

if im a raicist then you are an idiot.

ice

your heart is in the right place.

your heart cannot just makeup facts.

sometimes the truth is not all rosey.

gotta look at life from a realistic point of view.

I did not post nothing that was racist.

9 out of 10 black males I hired quit because they were too lazy for the rate of pay not to mention their child support took their whole checks.

so they quit. we hired Hispanics in their place.

that's a fact. first person point of view.

I didn't make this up or read from a paper. I lived it.

if im a raicist then you are an idiot.
Nah you're just a racist idiot. Also hows your lost kid or whatever dumbshit situation you had.

there is no such thing as white privilege

and there is no longer racism holding back any black American from achieving anything they want.

we had a black president

we have blacks representation at every level of govt.

sorry

I think this whole thing is bullshyt.

call me a racist if you want. smart people know the truth.

just afraid to say it.

ice I know your heart is in the right place. same with valley91. many others think like you just because their hearts wanna do something.

but don't go overboard here.

nope you are the fool
Nah. You'll be left behind in this world. You'll say everyone is wrong and they dont know the real truth. But at the end of the day, the only one who will be wrong will be when you look in the mirror.

I gotta admit this is funny:

773fe728a88319992e7af8fce6f33f2e.jpg

Lol. Read the thread. Specifically my post with an article from business insider. There is gross inequality almost across the board.

Edit: here, I found it for you: https://www.businessinsider.com/us-systemic-racism-in-charts-graphs-data-2020-6
Wow what a bunch of straw man garbage. Many of these graphs don’t account for specific percentages of each race and don’t account at all for sociological/cultural differences.
I’ll just point out one well documented fact: the black family has broken down, more than half of black children live with one parent and the vast majority are now born to single mothers (if they aren’t aborted - black women represent only 7% of the population but have over 35% of the abortions). Sociologically children have much worse outcomes when they come from a bad family situation regardless of race.
Conversely Asians have the strongest family culture, make the most money, have higher levels of education and not surprisingly the lowest level of arrests, incarceration, illegitimate children and single parent homes.

You believe this nonsense because you want to, not because any of it can be backed up by real quantitative analysis adjusted for differing numbers of races or by sociological data that proves the effects of cultural differences - which is quite the opposite of what you believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT