ADVERTISEMENT

Irony is a bit thick here

Kind of like Russia now filing grievances against Ukraine for taking action in Russia to defend against the Russian aggression and war crimes it committed within Ukraine territory.
Did you see Putin's pathetic "how come nobody is helping us" speech?

Reactions: Dadar
Ftr, I do not believe that Iran is the sole culprit. I'm going with Russia, or Iran on behalf of Russia, and with Russia's explicit encouragement.

I think it should be investigated for sure.

That being said, Trump saying he was hacked isn't exactly something that would inspire an investigation by itself. After all, this is the guy telling us that Harris is using AI to make her crowd at the airport when no one was there and that US Steele is building 5 new factories in US.

I think it should be investigated for sure.

That being said, Trump saying he was hacked isn't exactly something that would inspire an investigation by itself. After all, this is the guy telling us that Harris is using AI to make her crowd at the airport when no one was there and that US Steele is building 5 new factories in US.
I think these news orgs that have allegedly received hacked documents need to show some kind of proof that they're in possession of said docs.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I think these news orgs that have allegedly received hacked documents need to show some kind of proof that they're in possession of said docs.
Sure... And I'm not saying that Trump WASN'T hacked. He could well have been. I'm saying his word alone (on anything) is no good. Personally, if Trump said it was raining, I'd look out the window before I grabbed an umbrella. After all, hackers aren't generally stand up guys and Iran and Russia are not Trump supporters (nor are they Harris supporters). They are working against the interests of the US in general.

That's why this should be investigated. Just like Hillary's hack should have been investigated.

Sure... And I'm not saying that Trump WASN'T hacked. He could well have been. I'm saying his word alone (on anything) is no good. Personally, if Trump said it was raining, I'd look out the window before I grabbed an umbrella. After all, hackers aren't generally stand up guys and Iran and Russia are not Trump supporters (nor are they Harris supporters). They are working against the interests of the US in general.

That's why this should be investigated. Just like Hillary's hack should have been investigated.
100%...his word alone qualifies it as a lie.

Russia is definitely a Trump supporter.

IMHO, it's not really about Trump at all to Putin... Putin is working against America. From his viewpoint, Trump as President helps with that. If he thought Trump would be good for America he would be against Trump. It's as simple as that.
Trump has ties to Russia that goes back before his run for POTUS.

Trump has ties to Russia that goes back before his run for POTUS.
I get what you are saying. He was certainly looking to build a Trump Tower in Moscow and reportedly offered Putin one of the penthouse suits to sweeten the deal. Then he lied about it when he said he didn't have any ties to Russia. That's par for the course for Trump and his supporters don't care about his lies. But Trump doesn't work for Putin, Trump works for Trump. And Putin doesn't give a crap about Trump either. Each of them is working on their own agenda and if someone in on their side or furthers their own ends, that's good, they'll say nice things. But either would throw the other under the bus in a second if it was in their own interest to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT