ADVERTISEMENT

Is Andrew Weissmann – “The Michael Avenatti of the Russia Collusion Hoax” – Also Behind the Mar-a-Lago Raid?

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Would not surprise me. In the hierarchy of slime balls Weissmann is at or near the top.

By Joe Hoft
Published September 18, 2022 at 5:25pm

IMG_9286-1-600x326.jpg

Attorney Mike Davis has been all over the corrupt DOJ’s raid on Mar-a-Lago. He points out how the raid of President Trump’s home was unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful. He also has observed individuals who were behind the Russia Collusion sham freaking out. One of these individuals is Andrew Weissman, the corrupt actor behind the attempted coup of President Trump.
Davis calls Weissmann “The Michael Avenatti of the Russia Collusion Hoax” in the interview below. He notes how much Weissmann is freaking out on social media. This indicates that the Deep State is off its rocker and Weissmann has much vested in the raid.
See video on TGP

On his Twitter account, Weissmann retweets fellow knuckleheads like Lawrence Tribe and Norm Eisen and promotes tweets referring to Trump supporters as Nazis.
TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Committee Releases Alleged Violent "Walkie-Talkie" Recording from J-6 Protests -- BUT THEY LIED AND GOT CAUGHT - The People on the Call WERE NOT EVEN AT CAPITOL!
Weissmann-on-Trump-Nazis.jpg

Just think that this guy was a top dog in the corrupt Justice Department. No wonder Americans know that they will never get a fair trial when the DOJ and FBI are involved after these entities were taken over by individuals like Weissmann.
But the thing that most ties Weissmann to the raid on Mar-a-Lago is the raid itself. The Presidential Records Act lacks any criminal enforcement mechanism. This Act is the crux of the actions taken by President Trump. As Davis shares, the President can declassify the records he wants to declassify. He also can take any documents with him that he chooses after leaving office. This is what President Trump did.
The DOJ ultimately says that they don’t believe in the law by bastardizing the law and claiming they had a right to steal the President’s records through their illegal raid. But the Act doesn’t provide for the DOJ to enforce their interpretation of the law because there is no enforcement mechanism in the Act.

The DOJ basically changed the law to meet their means. This is what makes it look like Weissmann is involved.

Attorney Sidney Powell shared how Weissmann made up a law to indict individuals after the Enron collapse. She pointed out that the Supreme Court overturned Weissmann’s interpretation unanimously but it was too late for the tens of thousands of employees at Arthur Andersen who lost their jobs years before the Supreme Court ruling.

Is Weissmann involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid? Is he at it again bastardizing the law?

“All These Things Were Make-Believe But Yet They Were Marked “Top Secret”” – Former DNI John Ratcliffe on Corrupt FBI Classifying Documents to Cover-Up Its Crimes​

By Joe Hoft
Published September 19, 2022 at 7:40pm
John-Ratcliffe-on-Mar-a-Lago.jpg

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe was on with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures and he confirmed what many are thinking – the FBI classified documents as “Top Secret” not because they were, but because they wanted to cover up their crimes in attempting a coup of the Trump Administration.
The Conservative Treehouse had the following to say about Ratcliffe’s interview:
In this lengthy interview with John Ratcliffe and Maria Bartiromo, the former Director of National Intelligence, the man who has likely seen every document that may have eventually ended up in Mar-a-Lago, is challenging the nature of the classified status of those documents. Ratcliffe does not believe the Mar-a-Lago documents are true national security documents, but rather documents that outline fraudulent ‘sources and methods’ used by the DOJ/FBI in their Trump targeting operation.
Keep in mind that as the DNI during 2020, Ratcliffe saw the documents that eventually became the material President Trump declassified and left with the DOJ to release after the Durham investigation was complete. If Ratcliffe’s suspicions are correct, and there is more valid reason to support his suspicions than oppose them, then the entire construct of the DOJ-NSD operation to retrieve those documents from Mar-a-Lago is factually one big cover-up operation.
TRENDING: UNBELIEVABLE: Reuters Hack Harasses Michigan Voter Integrity Group, DEMANDS THEIR TAX RETURNS - After They Post Video of Postal Workers and Others Dumping Stacks of Ballots into Drop Boxes!
Below is what Ratcliffe mentions about the FBI’s efforts to cover up its crimes by classifying documents that are not classified.
The reports are that the FBI took 11,000 documents from President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. They claim that there, the reports are that there are 100 documents that have classified markings. I don’t know what those documents include, Russiagate or Steele reporting documents, but if they do, there’s a question whether or not they were marked top secret and whether they are top secret.
The reason I say that, let me explain a little bit Maria. I saw hundreds if not thousands of documents when I was Director of National Intelligence, that related to Christopher Steele and the Steele reporting, or the Crown reporting, things like the Alfa Bank connections that were in the Steele dossier, or Michael Cohen’s trip to Prauge. All these things were make-believe but yet they were marked “Top Secret”.
They were no more top secret or involved real sources and methods than your children’s creative writing assignments for their homework.
So, there’s an issue of classification of those documents.
The FBI classified documents that should not have been to cover up their crimes. Then when President Trump took copies of these documents with him to Mar-a-Lago, they raided his home to steal them and prevent President Trump from releasing the damning evidence of FBI crimes and corruption.
The FBI tried to remove President Trump from office and committed crimes in their attempted coup. The penalty for sedition is severe and these crooks need to be brought to justice.
See the video below:

So the DOJ follows up on the National Archives request to get those papers Trump has (after MULTIPLE attempts to have Trump hand them over.. and Trump's lawyer telling the DOJ that Trump didn't have them) by issuing a warrant. The FBI then executed the warrant. I'm not seeing the corruption here at all.

At ANY point in this process, Trump could have handed those papers over and used the court system to get them back if he felt they were really his. And of course, the first thing out of Trump's mouth after the raid is that the FBI is planting those papers... Which was a lie, because NOW Trump is saying that he already declassified them before taking them with him.

Reactions: yoshi121374
So the DOJ follows up on the National Archives request to get those papers Trump has (after MULTIPLE attempts to have Trump hand them over.. and Trump's lawyer telling the DOJ that Trump didn't have them) by issuing a warrant. The FBI then executed the warrant. I'm not seeing the corruption here at all.

At ANY point in this process, Trump could have handed those papers over and used the court system to get them back if he felt they were really his. And of course, the first thing out of Trump's mouth after the raid is that the FBI is planting those papers... Which was a lie, because NOW Trump is saying that he already declassified them before taking them with him.
Did Hillary and / or Obama have classified information where it wasn't supposed to be? Is there a double standard for Trump and republicans?

Did Hillary and / or Obama have classified information where it wasn't supposed to be? Is there a double standard for Trump and republicans?
What would you MAGAloons do if you didn't have "but Hillary" as an excuse for the MAGA King's corruption? If he shot someone on 5th Ave., you'd say it was the same as Hillary stepping on a bug. SMFH

Obama did not... that's a quote from the National Archives. Hillary did and the FBI served her a warrant for her private server which she turned over (now I have no idea what she did or did not delete from there).

What would you MAGAloons do if you didn't have "but Hillary" as an excuse for the MAGA King's corruption? If he shot someone on 5th Ave., you'd say it was the same as Hillary stepping on a bug. SMFH

If Trump was treated equally we wouldnt have any what ifs. But he is not.

In fact if Trump was treated equally, he wouldn't be nearly as popular as he is now. The very fact that the government unfairly singles him out directly leads to the support he has. The people dont like corruption in their government.

Two tiered justice systems won't survive.

Obama did not... that's a quote from the National Archives. Hillary did and the FBI served her a warrant for her private server which she turned over (now I have no idea what she did or did not delete from there).
Well you know she (or possibly the FBI on her behalf?) deleted 33,000 emails that were under suboena.

If Trump was treated equally we wouldnt have any what ifs. But he is not.

In fact if Trump was treated equally, he wouldn't be nearly as popular as he is now. The very fact that the government unfairly singles him out directly leads to the support he has. The people dont like corruption in their government.

There has never been a politician so dangerous and corrupt in American history, so of course he's treated differently, because he's exponentially worse than anyone we've ever seen. When you are worse, you're treated accordingly.

Well you know she (or possibly the FBI on her behalf?) deleted 33,000 emails that were under suboena.

You got any evidence at all that the FBI deleted her emails? I don't love Hillary, but if there's evidence of this then put her on trial and lock her up. Didn't the Republicans investigate her for years on this? Didn't Trump have 4 years to deal with this? I mean it was a chant and everything... yet nothing happened with the first 2 years of Trump having a majority in the Senate and House AND a hand picked AG for all 4 years.

There has never been a politician so dangerous and corrupt in American history, so of course he's treated differently, because he's exponentially worse than anyone we've ever seen. When you are worse, you're treated accordingly.
He was elected by the people. No one has the right to treat him differently. No matter how much you dislike him, he won. He deserved his chance to govern unimpeded. Instead he was framed by those in the FBI and government.

You got any evidence at all that the FBI deleted her emails? I don't love Hillary, but if there's evidence of this then put her on trial and lock her up. Didn't the Republicans investigate her for years on this? Didn't Trump have 4 years to deal with this? I mean it was a chant and everything... yet nothing happened with the first 2 years of Trump having a majority in the Senate and House AND a hand picked AG for all 4 years.
LOL. You think the corrupt, dirty fbi that framed a president is going to all of the sudden cough up the evidence? HAHAA

I dont know whether they deleted them or not, but someone did. And no one has been held accountable. You cant dispute those facts.

LOL. You think the corrupt, dirty fbi that framed a president is going to all of the sudden cough up the evidence? HAHAA

I dont know whether they deleted them or not, but someone did. And no one has been held accountable. You cant dispute those facts.
They were personal emails and I don't blame her for a second for deleting them. Look what the right has done with Hunter's laptop. They would still be dragging her today with drops about emails they had no right to see. She turned over the 30,000 work related emails.

They were personal emails and I don't blame her for a second for deleting them. Look what the right has done with Hunter's laptop. They would still be dragging her today with drops about emails they had no right to see. She turned over the 30,000 work related emails.
"personal". lol

Whatever man... Trump told you the FBI was dirty and you absolutely believe that.

Whatever man... Trump told you the FBI was dirty and you absolutely believe that.

You know that they tried to frame him. That is the defnition of dirty.

I don't want to hear any crying from the left when the shoe is on the foot one day in the future. Not one of you will come out and denounce their behaviour and admit it has caused severe damage to our country.

You know that they tried to frame him. That is the defnition of dirty.

I don't want to hear any crying from the left when the shoe is on the foot one day in the future. Not one of you will come out and denounce their behaviour and admit it has caused severe damage to our country.
You abdicated the right to complain about anything the Left does after supporting the most corrupt, vile politician in American history. He blew his opportunity to show he was honorable and you applauded his vitriol the entire time. Now you're blaming everyone except the criminal for his crimes. GTFOH

You abdicated the right to complain about anything the Left does after supporting the most corrupt, vile politician in American history. He blew his opportunity to show he was honorable and you applauded his vitriol the entire time. Now you're blaming everyone except the criminal for his crimes. GTFOH
What was his opportunity to show that he was honorable? Just admit to Russian Collusion that he didn’t do?

What was his opportunity to show that he was honorable? Just admit to Russian Collusion that he didn’t do?
He had the chance to prove he was worthy of the job from day one, but instead, like a little bitch, he immediately started off with a bang by narcissistically boasting that he had the largest inauguration crowd ever and claiming he would have won the popular vote as well if 3,000,000 people hadn't voted illegally. Even appointed Chis Kobach to investigate it before coming up with NOTHING to justify those claims. Then it all went downhill from there with weekly hate rallies and 300 rounds of golf on the taxpayer's dime, after saying he wouldn't have time to play at all. 30,000 lies and two impeachments later, he proved to be worse than anyone imagined. Then he loses the election in a landslide along with the House and the Senate and here we are 2 years later still talking about him as a viable candidate. Make it make sense...

Trump was worthy from day 1, the FBI was spying on him and working against him well before day 1. Corrupt organization and you cant even denounce their behavior.

Trump did a damn fine job, Lol at being triggered over the inauguration claims. lol. Literal lee laugh out loud

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT