ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been 2 days...

this thread is about to invade the Round Table im afraid

red_october_reaction.gif

Weird, I posted a thread the other day celebrating the stock market high, didn’t mention politics at all, and it immediately got moved to RT while this thread is stays put.

Forget the liberal media, there’s a clear bias here at TI.

Weird, I posted a thread the other day celebrating the stock market high, didn’t mention politics at all, and it immediately got moved to RT while this thread is stays put.

Don’t worry I’m sure your liberal cancel culture will have TI shut down soon enough.

Well since getting our fossil fuels from here in the future was shut down yesterday we gotta go get them from old faithful now

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
Antifa already started up again in Seattle. I would go to Seattle once a month but I just don’t feel comfortable doing so right now. Instead I try for every three months.

Everyone who I know who lived in Seattle has since moved out of the city and those that own businesses moved their businesses out as well.

I hope Seattle businesses have boarded up if they haven’t already. I’m sure there will be a lot of peaceful protests to follow (so peaceful in fact that you won’t see anything in the news about it).

Antifa already started up again in Seattle. I would go to Seattle once a month but I just don’t feel comfortable doing so right now. Instead I try for every three months.

Everyone who I know who lived in Seattle has since moved out of the city and those that own businesses moved their businesses out as well.

Sadly they’ll move out to a red state and then vote for the same policies that caused them to move from Seattle in the first place.

I don’t know what your political position is, but you do wear a swan as clothing and you know your O line footwork. So I’m impressed either way

Reactions: MoneMan

@Cris_Ard knows his subscriber base well. He's the Ted Cruz of college football coverage. Maybe this will get this thread moved (or just me banned). Getting banned would actually be EXTREMELY ironic.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheValley91
My contacts say we’ve been running convoys under 1000 since the pull out. Nothing to see there yet, but no doubt we’ll be back to sourcing oil over there now and doing the bidding of his diverse cabinet of dual citizens in short order.

Reactions: Essolover4
My contacts say we’ve been running convoys under 1000 since the pull out. Nothing to see there yet, but no doubt we’ll be back to sourcing oil over there now and doing the bidding of his diverse cabinet of dual citizens in short order.
Great. Yes. Mix your facts (that this is nothing new) with unfounded speculation and bias.

And, we’re already back to invading foreign countries.

Yeah because we should have no regulations and just focus on creating jobs at any cost, like these guys (greatest country in the world):

History has shown that we can trust the giant multinational corporations performing fracking and oil drilling operations. They will obviously hold themselves accountable and spend extra money to ensure they don't destroy the environment all on their own even without any regulations whatsoever. Right guys?

I'm sure you won't click the link because you enjoy your echo chamber too much but at least now this post gets moved to the round table. Oops

Now that Q is over we’re shifting to R. We will continue to believe anything we’re told because we’re dim witted morons, but now we’re more self centered now. We will ramp up promoting our religion even though we seem to not share any values with the namesake.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Wait, now Biden says nothing we can do to stop the virus? Whoa!!! I thought he was going to stop it. Wut? Ghost absentee ballots strike again. Lulz.

Reactions: TigerGrowls and Dmk
Cool. But insulin has increased. But we love Biden
Just take a snap shot at income, cost of living, availability of jobs, etc today then every year for the next 4. Bsck to $5 gas, taxes out the anus, everything going to China etc. All this horrible shit because the media said orange man bad or voting fraud but at this point we just got to move on. I just want all of us to reflect in 4 years and as yourself are you better than you were 4 years ago because everyone I know is better now than 4 years ago and thats even with Covid.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Other local media report that such maneuvers are not unusual as the US often moves transfers equipment between Iraq and Syria. You're making something out of nothing

We’ve had troops there all along. We maintain a small group - a few thousand - to stabilize and train. They get supplied via Kurdish region of
northern Iraqi into Syria. Was probably just a resupply. The actual source for this info was SANA media in Syria. Which....eh. Thread did what it set out to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT