ADVERTISEMENT

J6

The federal government is seizing the Alex Jones studio in Austin, Texas.

Donald Trump has been convicted on 34 made-up felony charges.

Rudy Giuliani essentially had his entire net worth wiped out overnight for questioning election fraud.

Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in Prison over January 6th despite not even being there that day.

THE UNITED STATES IS NO LONGER A FREE COUNTRY ⚠️

We need to see justice at some point for what was perpetrated.

Take some time this weekend to dive into this detailed piece by @ms_haleyjane on Milley's dirty fingerprints all over Jan 6.

Why was he talking to Susan Rice before Jan 6? Why did he and Army Sec Ryan McCarthy make last minute changes to chain of command for deployment of National Guard a few days before Jan 6?

Why was McCarthy MIA the entire afternoon?

High ranking National Guard officials recently disclosed new details of the delayed authorization for troops to the Capitol to @RepLoudermilk committee.

Now that we have the tapes showing Pelosi admitting she should have deployed the National Guard…

Flashback to 09/17/2023, Trump interview with MSNBC.

Trump claimed he requested the NG, and that Pelosi denied it, which was confirmed by Capitol Police Chief, Steven Sund.

Trump said “Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have January 6th”.

And as expected, MSNBC propagandist hack was arrogantly fighting Trump every step of the way and inaccurately claiming that the request for soldiers “was never officially made”.

January 6th was just another layer of the massive coup, carried out by Deep State politicians, intelligence agencies, Big Tech, and the MSM, to frame Trump and certify a blatantly fraudulent election.

• Haha
Reactions: lcctay and dpic73
Not a damn word about a request from Trump to activate the guard, nor was it needed because he's the fvcking president and can make the call himself, you brain damaged imbecile.
This jig is up. Everyone knows your commie heroes run this scam.

Reactions: lcctay

When I was one of a few reporters early on challenging the J6 narrative and covering the abusive prosecution of J6ers, I heard from many of them.

They had no where else to turn. I recall one conversation with @BrandonStraka in summer 2021. I told him the truth about what happened would some day be revealed. (I also called him the most famous insurrectionist)

I assured him and others that it would track FISAgate—the exposure of the deep corruption in that case—where the facts would be revealed to the public.

I also said I didn’t think it would take as long as FISAgate. Maybe I was wrong on that prediction.

But the truth is coming to light. And more to come—not the least of which is the likelihood SCOTUS soon will overturn the key felony in J6 cases.

This is without a doubt the biggest scandal in history. And I look forward to the day those responsible are held accountable—and those destroyed by it are exonerated.

Reactions: Allornothing

Just again reviewed Fischer docket at SCOTUS.

Not a single Republican AG or governor filed an amicus brief in the matter.

If the appellate ruling in Fischer is reversed--meaning the court overturns how DOJ applied 1512c2 in Jan 6 cases--it will mean hundreds of their constituents were wrongfully prosecuted and 100+ wrongly convicted of a felony.

The silence by Republican AGs and governors as this entire J6 prosecution proceeded can never be forgotten.

Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch nukes Joe Biden's DOJ over January 6th sentences:

Gorsuch lists multiple cases of folks who "obstructed a Congressional proceeding" without receiving a 20 year sentence.

1. Sit-ins at a trial (Kavanaugh protests)
2. Pulling a fire alarm (Rep. Bowman)
3. Hecklers in the crowd (Palestine)
4. Mostly-peaceful protests (BLM)

Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch nukes Joe Biden's DOJ over January 6th sentences:

Gorsuch lists multiple cases of folks who "obstructed a Congressional proceeding" without receiving a 20 year sentence.

1. Sit-ins at a trial (Kavanaugh protests)
2. Pulling a fire alarm (Rep. Bowman)
3. Hecklers in the crowd (Palestine)
4. Mostly-peaceful protests (BLM)

I'm like a kid at Christmas. I can hardly wait. It's gonna be glorifying.

Keep shaking in those boots you can't fill Tinkerbell.

Hold on, he's coming:
The Messiah is returning?

8craxc.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT