ADVERTISEMENT

J6

jan6-2-gty-rc-210803_1628002190102_hpMain.jpg

Why would Trump send his agents to attack the police and then get them arrested? You are a loser.
You are dense and I will give you that. This entire fiasco from late 2015 was a rolling coup against POTUS so as part of that the agents were not being directed by POTUS. Barr was part of it.

Reactions: AugTig
You are dense and I will give you that. This entire fiasco from late 2015 was a rolling coup against POTUS so as part of that the agents were not being directed by POTUS. Barr was part of it.
Well since they arrested these seditious agents, why are you complaining about their treatment? And how terrible was Trump that he had no control over anything it seems?

Holy shit you are so fvcked up in the head.

LMAO... I think the fake Robert highjacked the RealRobert's account, b/c that's a stupid hot take. Mitch is a Republican hack (just like Pelosi is a Democratic one). Trump could have killed someone in the street and Mitch would have backed him as long as he kept the R by his name. IF he'd wanted Trump convicted, Trump would have been convicted. Period.

The Senate voted 57-43 to convict Trump in the 2nd Trial. Mitch would have only needed 8 votes (not counting his own) if he wanted Trump out. That would have been child's play and Trump would have been gone, Pence would have replaced him and IMHO would be President right now.

LMAO... I think the fake Robert highjacked the RealRobert's account, b/c that's a stupid hot take. Mitch is a Republican hack (just like Pelosi is a Democratic one). Trump could have killed someone in the street and Mitch would have backed him as long as he kept the R by his name. IF he'd wanted Trump convicted, Trump would have been convicted. Period.

The Senate voted 57-43 to convict Trump in the 2nd Trial. Mitch would have only needed 8 votes (not counting his own) if he wanted Trump out. That would have been child's play and Trump would have been gone, Pence would have replaced him and IMHO would be President right now.
And what was he peached for Einstein?

And what was he peached for Einstein?
He was impeached for "incitement of insurrection". Not that it matters for the purpose of this argument. You posted that Mitch was trying to get him convicted. I merely pointed out that McConnell defended Trump and voted to not convict him. Not only that, I pointed out quite reasonably that the Minority Leader of the Senate could have probably provided AT LEAST 9 votes if he'd wanted Trump convicted. After all, 9 votes and Trump would have been removed from office.

In other words, just a usual Monday morning pointing out the crap that you post.

Reactions: dpic73
He was impeached for "incitement of insurrection". Not that it matters for the purpose of this argument. You posted that Mitch was trying to get him convicted. I merely pointed out that McConnell defended Trump and voted to not convict him. Not only that, I pointed out quite reasonably that the Minority Leader of the Senate could have probably provided AT LEAST 9 votes if he'd wanted Trump convicted. After all, 9 votes and Trump would have been removed from office.

In other words, just a usual Monday morning pointing out the crap that you post.
Well we are in disagreement. Fair enough.

Well we are in disagreement. Fair enough.
What part of that do you disagree with? That McConnell defended Trump... that's a fact:

He voted to let Trump off. That's part of the congressional record.

You seriously think McConnell couldn't come up with 8 votes if he wanted to? Come on!

Fact of the matter is that Trump would have been tossed out of office if McConnell had wanted that to happen. Sure McConnell blasted him AFTER the trial, but when the vote came down McConnell and Company VOTED with Trump.

What part of that do you disagree with? That McConnell defended Trump... that's a fact:

He voted to let Trump off. That's part of the congressional record.

You seriously think McConnell couldn't come up with 8 votes if he wanted to? Come on!

Fact of the matter is that Trump would have been tossed out of office if McConnell had wanted that to happen. Sure McConnell blasted him AFTER the trial, but when the vote came down McConnell and Company VOTED with Trump.
He did that only because he knew it was going to fail anyway....duh. You probably think Paul Ryan was in there helping Trump too. Bless your deluded little heart.

He did that only because he knew it was going to fail anyway....duh. You probably think Paul Ryan was in there helping Trump too. Bless your deluded little heart.
Like I said, McConnell only needed 8 more votes in the Senate and Trump would have been out... How many times has Trump tried to have McConnell removed as the Republican leader there? Several, and he failed each time. The thought that McConnell couldn't get 8 more Republican votes if he wanted to is the deluded thinking. Trump got acquitted BECAUSE McConnell wanted him acquitted. I mean you spend half your time moaning about RINOs including McConnell... Yet you somehow think they didn't have the votes?

Like I said, McConnell only needed 8 more votes in the Senate and Trump would have been out... How many times has Trump tried to have McConnell removed as the Republican leader there? Several, and he failed each time. The thought that McConnell couldn't get 8 more Republican votes if he wanted to is the deluded thinking. Trump got acquitted BECAUSE McConnell wanted him acquitted. I mean you spend half your time moaning about RINOs including McConnell... Yet you somehow think they didn't have the votes?
Disagree with your assessment strongly. McConnell couldn't get it done.

LOVE these types of responses. No evidence that McConnel EVER tried to oust Trump and plenty that he helped Trump out. So you just say you disagree and quote some random tweet that again provides no evidence to support your opinion.
You wouldn't know evidence if it hit you in the mouth dude. Go watch some mystery crime drama shows on TV. You need some help.

As per the news that just broke, the House Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group voted in the affirmative tonight that the January 6th Committee was Illegitimate all along - as were all the subpoenas they levied.

I trust even the dummies in the back understand that the fallout from this is gonna hurt...just not Trump or anyone they had illegally bullied during the scope of their "investigation."

Oh, and Bannon isn't going to jail - unlike all these rat bastards.

Enjoy! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

As per the news that just broke, the House Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group voted in the affirmative tonight that the January 6th Committee was Illegitimate all along - as were all the subpoenas they levied.

I trust even the dummies in the back understand that the fallout from this is gonna hurt...just not Trump or anyone they had illegally bullied during the scope of their "investigation."

Oh, and Bannon isn't going to jail - unlike all these rat bastards.

Enjoy! 😄
mqdefault.jpg

You wouldn't know evidence if it hit you in the mouth dude. Go watch some mystery crime drama shows on TV. You need some help.
Sure I would. I'm NOT the guy that posts random tweets as BOMBSHELLS and SMOKING GUNS. That would be you. It's seems you have the same problem with evidence as you do with Fact/Opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT