ADVERTISEMENT

J6

ln the history of trolling, not a single person has been duped harder than you. It’s absolutely hilarious

Yeah, I’m 1000x’s closer to the middle than you are. You’re a legitimate zealot, completely partisan and out of touch with reality. Nothing even close to the middle
Bwah, I can fit in anywhere, with any and all types of people, like I have my entire life. I have conservative friends and we get along great and I promise you they don't think I'm a zealot, lol. No way in hell you'd fit in with anybody other than a narrow band of dark-right assholes who hate everyone and everything that looks or behaves differently than they do. Talk about being partisan and detached from reality is comical coming from someone who follows Tim Pool, Andy NGO, Alex Jones and Libs of Tik-Tok. That and everything you've ever posted on this board just screams angry, hate-filled redneck.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
Bwah, I can fit in anywhere, with any and all types of people, like I have my entire life. I have conservative friends and we get along great and I promise you they don't think I'm a zealot, lol. No way in hell you'd fit in with anybody other than a narrow band of dark-right assholes who hate everyone and everything that looks or behaves differently than they do. Talk about being partisan and detached from reality is comical coming from someone who follows Tim Pool, Andy NGO, Alex Jones and Libs of Tik-Tok. That and everything you've ever posted on this board just screams angry, hate-filled redneck.
Half those people you listed are former liberals who walked away from your deranged party years ago after witnessing the lunacy of the group-think. One of them being an openly gay man. You literally just proved my point without realizing it… like I said, detached from reality

And I’m glad you have friends who are different than you, that’s so impressive. You should get with NY and talk about how cool you and all your friends are

Half those people you listed are former liberals who walked away from your deranged party years ago after witnessing the lunacy of the group-think. One of them being an openly gay man. You literally just proved my point without realizing it… like I said, detached from reality

And I’m glad you have friends who are different than you, that’s so impressive. You should get with NY and talk about how cool you and all your friends are
Do you have or have you had a gay/lesbian friend, a black friend, a liberal friend etc...? I just can't imagine it based on your posts of what you believe about those groups. My hometown is Greenville so I grew up around plenty of people like you and I'm still friends with a number of them, but I also see how awkward they are when not in their element. They literally believe that being a good person means being a Republican... cuz Momma said.....

Do you have or have you had a gay/lesbian friend, a black friend, a liberal friend etc...? I just can't imagine it based on your posts of what you believe about those groups. My hometown is Greenville so I grew up around plenty of people like you and I'm still friends with a number of them, but I also see how awkward they are when not in their element. They literally believe that being a good person means being a Republican... cuz Momma said.....
I have tons of friends and family from all walks of life my man, it’s 2022, not 1985 anymore. Just because I refuse to entertain the lunacy from the left doesn’t mean I dislike people because of their ethnicity/sexual identity

Sorry to break it to you

I have tons of friends and family from all walks of life my man, it’s 2022, not 1985 anymore. Just because I refuse to entertain the lunacy from the left doesn’t mean I dislike people because of their ethnicity/sexual identity

Sorry to break it to you
i bet you have the balls to put up your favorite symbols all over the house before they show up. or you prefer to lie to them about who you are?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Sorry to break it to you
If they really know your views, I can't believe your circle would be very diverse. You're more insurrectionist than conservative and you don't even realize how fringe that makes you, but it would be clear to others that you're not reasonable politically or socially.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
i bet you have the balls to put up your favorite symbols all over the house before they show up. or you prefer to lie to them about who you are?
Nah, they know how to take jokes and don’t get offended by everything because they aren’t butthurt babies and have a sense of humor. Well, 90% of them anyway. My younger sisters have been brainwashed and are total Karens, much like you and the rest of your butt buddy’s on this board

Reactions: CUTiger1977
If they really know your views, I can't believe your circle would be very diverse. You're more insurrectionist than conservative and you don't even realize how fringe that makes you, but it would be clear to others that you're not reasonable politically or socially.
Lol. You're so dramatic and FOS, you remind me of my batshit crazy ex who lives in fantasy land

Lol. You're so dramatic and FOS, you remind me of my batshit crazy ex who lives in fantasy land
I would imagine Fantasy Land would be a huge improvement over Hammertown.
Nah, they know how to take jokes and don’t get offended by everything because they aren’t butthurt babies and have a sense of humor. Well, 90% of them anyway. My younger sisters have been brainwashed and are total Karens, much like you and the rest of your butt buddy’s on this board
That's because the only people that would come, have swastikas up in their houses too.

sense of humor about the holocaust or your love for nazis?

Well we know its BS, but according to dem Dershowitz its also unconstitutional. The uniparty of course has been more than willing to put all established rules and standards to the side in order to get Trump.

Alan Dershowitz says Jan. 6 committee's criminal referral of Trump is unconstitutional​

"Article One limits the power of Congress through legislative actions," Dershowitz said

By Charlotte Hazard
Updated: December 19, 2022 - 9:04pm
Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz says that the Jan. 6 committee's criminal referral to the Justice Department against former President Donald Trump is unconstitutional and violates separation of powers.
During the Jan 6. final committee hearing Monday, the panel unanimously made four criminal referrals against former President Trump.
"In my view, it's clearly unconstitutional," Dershowitz said on Monday's edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show. "Article One limits the power of Congress through legislative actions. This is not a legislative action — naming a specific individual and referring them to the Justice Department. It's not legislative and it tramples on the authority of the executive branch."
"The 14th Amendment provides one specific time when Congress may in fact, act against an individual," he later continued. "That is if the person was engaged in an insurrection or rebellion, like in the Civil War, and they didn't act under that provision."
Dershowitz said that he believes that the Justice Department will accept these referrals and will most likely ignore them.
"I think the Justice Department will be polite and accept them, and then go on with its own investigation," he stated. "Remember, they now have a special counsel. They have the ability to investigate. They have a much higher standard of prosecution than Congress does. So they will politely ignore what Congress has said."
According to the Harvard law professor, the law has been weaponized and it is becoming more and more obvious to everyday Americans.
"We're seeing the law weaponized and once the Republicans get power, they'll probably do some of the same thing," Dershowitz concluded. "So the American public has to be protected against the weaponization of our legal system for partisan purposes."

Might be getting ready to get ugly for some.

BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 21, 2022 at 8:49pm
Just the News founder John Solomon joined Jason Chaffetz on Hannity Wednesday night to discuss a new report implicating Nancy Pelosi in the failed US Capitol security on January 6.
According to the report House Republicans have collected emails and text messages implicating Pelosi in the failed security situation at the US Capitol that day.
Recall, it was President Donald Trump who recommended 10,000 National Guard troops at the US Capitol on Jan. 6. Pelosi turned him down.
It was never Trump’s fault. It was always Pelosi’s fault.
TRENDING: WATCH LIVE FROM MARICOPA COUNTY COURT ROOM: Kari Lake's Historic Trial on Election Interference - Begins at 9 AM MST
She was too lining up the film crews who were going to come film her that day. She had that set up beforehand as if she knew something big was going to be taking place.
Via Just The News.
House Republicans gathered a trove of text and email messages showing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office was directly involved in the creation and editing of the Capitol security plan that failed during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot and that security officials later declared they had been “denied again and again” the resources needed to protect one of the nation’s most important homes of democracy.
The internal communications were made public Wednesday in a report compiled by Republican Reps. Rodney Davis, Jim Banks, Troy Nehls, Jim Jordan and Kelly Armstrong that encompasses the results of months of investigation they did of evidence that had been ignored by the Democrat-led Jan. 6 committee. The lawmakers were authorized by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy to do their own probe.
The report concludes the Capitol was left vulnerable on Jan. 6 as a result of failures by the Democratic leadership in the House and law enforcement leaders in the Capitol Police who allowed concerns about the “optics” of having armed officers and National Guardsmen visible to the public to override the need for enhanced security.
“Leadership and law enforcement failures within the U.S. Capitol left the complex vulnerable on January 6, 2021. The Democrat-led investigation in the House of Representatives, however, has disregarded those institutional failings that exposed the Capitol to violence that day,” it concluded.
John Solomon went on Hannity on Wednesday night to discuss the new report.

See video on TGP.

WTF if true. This has to be considered laundering funds if true. 2.5 billion in prosecution funds for a less than 1 day event that occurred right near 2 years ago?

President Trump on the Jan 6 Committee Report – They Didn’t Address the Election or the Role of Federal Agents​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 23, 2022 at 7:00pm
President-Trump-on-Omnibus.jpg

President Trump responds to the Jan 6 report after the Jan 6 committee comes out with a bogus report with bogus recommendations from the unconstitutional committee.
President Trump wanted security and safety and he asked for it on Jan 6. Unfortunately, Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of Washington D.C. refused to honor his request.
The election was stolen and the country knew it. One million people showed up on a cold day in January in Washington DC. Americans from around the country were there. They wanted their votes counted and the criminals who stole the election put in jail.
The Daily Caller reports:

In an exclusive video provided to the Daily Caller, Trump responded to the report, saying that for two years, “the American people have been besieged with lies from the partisan witch hunt known as the Unselect Committee on January 6.”
The former president said the committee omitted the part of his speech where he encouraged “protesters to make their voices heard peacefully and patriotically,” the part of his tweet where he told protesters to “go home with love and in peace” and where he called for “law and order.”
Trump claimed he urged the deployment of 10,000 to 20,000 National Guard troops days before the protests at the Capitol, but that “Nancy Pelosi and the D.C. mayor refused.”
“If they had listened to me, my recommendation, none of this would have happened, and you wouldn’t have heard about January 6 as you know it,” he added.
He then called the allegations from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson about him lunging for the steering wheel to get to the Capitol an “absurd and discredited story.”
“The committee barely discussed the catastrophic security failures at the Capitol, and they didn’t discuss the other thing, the reason why everybody went there: the election, which was a corrupt disaster. They did not discuss why the doors were flung wide open … and they didn’t discuss the role of federal informants,” he continued.
“The events of January 6 were not an insurrection. They were a protest that tragically got out of control, and which the left has been weaponizing ever since, to censor, spy on and persecute American citizens. The entire phony hoax is about taking away your speech, taking away your vote and taking away your freedom,” Trump said.
“The Unselect Committee will go down in history as a con job and a disgrace. They want to stop us from taking back our country, but they will fail, they will not win. We will make America great again,” he concluded.
President Trump is right. The villains who should be in jail are the corrupt and criminal monsters who stole the election. But Nancy Pelosi couldn’t do this because she was one of them.
If the Republicans had any courage at all, they would investigate the police brutality of the Jan 6 prisoners in the DC gulag. They would look into the individuals set up by the FBI. They would find and arrest their federal informants the agents who hired them.
The 2020 Election steal is one of the darkest events in US history. It must be addressed before this country can recover.

Not a hair on old head was even mussed, so no.
People like you are a danger to this country because you support the most corrupt elements and blame their wrongdoings on everyone except the people responsible. Get help please.

GOP LIE: Pelosi stopped the national guard from deploying

THE TRUTH:

AP: “False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.” [...] “Republicans have falsely laid the blame on Pelosi without mentioning that GOP Leader McConnell had similar authority over the security officials that day. But there is no evidence that either was involved in any effort to block the National Guard before or during the insurrection.”

GOP LIE: Pelosi ignored warnings ahead of 1/6 and failed to prepare Capitol Police

THE TRUTH:

AP: “False. Pelosi does not oversee day-to-day operations of the Capitol Police.” [...] “While the Capitol Police budget is approved by both chambers of Congress, Pelosi does not control day-to-day operations or officer assignments.”

USA Today: “We rate the claim that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi caused the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol as FALSE, based on our research. The Capitol Police force is responsible for protecting the building and is overseen by a Capitol Police Board, and committees from the House of Representatives and Senate, according to a USCP spokesperson. Pelosi is not directly responsible for overseeing Capitol Police force operations.”

People like you are a danger to this country because you support the most corrupt elements and blame their wrongdoings on everyone except the people responsible. Get help please.

GOP LIE: Pelosi stopped the national guard from deploying

THE TRUTH:

AP: “False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.” [...] “Republicans have falsely laid the blame on Pelosi without mentioning that GOP Leader McConnell had similar authority over the security officials that day. But there is no evidence that either was involved in any effort to block the National Guard before or during the insurrection.”

GOP LIE: Pelosi ignored warnings ahead of 1/6 and failed to prepare Capitol Police

THE TRUTH:

AP: “False. Pelosi does not oversee day-to-day operations of the Capitol Police.” [...] “While the Capitol Police budget is approved by both chambers of Congress, Pelosi does not control day-to-day operations or officer assignments.”

USA Today: “We rate the claim that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi caused the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol as FALSE, based on our research. The Capitol Police force is responsible for protecting the building and is overseen by a Capitol Police Board, and committees from the House of Representatives and Senate, according to a USCP spokesperson. Pelosi is not directly responsible for overseeing Capitol Police force operations.”

Blah blah blah. Fake news.

Reactions: OleFastball
Reactions: OleFastball

Bobby-smiling-1.jpg
Thanks for letting us know. I'm sending him some revo-lotion for his birthday.

61O1XX2JFBL.jpg

Maybe because that's completely out of context and just wrong. Good lord you guys are suckers
Lolz, he was lead in the “deposition” by the folks asking the questions …..deposition in quotes because this wasn’t actually a legal proceeding and thus a total farce of an effort and waste of my hard earned tax dollars.

“I lead people there but didn’t go in” is inciting a riot at the least but yet no charges?

Aside from that, happy new years.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

BIG: New Book By Ex-Capitol Police Chief Confirms GOP’s Report On Pelosi’s Culpability for Jan. 6, Reveals FBI, DHS, And His Own Agency KNEW FOR WEEKS About Planned Attack​

By Cullen Linebarger
Published January 2, 2023 at 1:40pm
Picture1-14.jpg

The Gateway Pundit reported Friday that House Republicans discovered how Pelosi’s staffers deliberately weakened security at the U.S. Capitol for Jan.6 and ordered a cover-up. Steven A. Sund, the Capitol Police chief on that fateful day, not only confirms her culpability along with the rest of the Democratic leadership, but also how his own agency and the intelligence community let the Capitol attack happen.
The Washington Post acquired an advance copy of Sund’s book “Courage Under Fire,” which will be released on Tuesday. He unveils his perspective on what happened, who he most blames (not Donald Trump), and why America still remains vulnerable to a similar attack.
Sund also reminds America that Pelosi utilized him as a scapegoat and forced him to step down as Police chief. We all know now she was just trying to obfuscate her own responsibility for the attack.
From the Post:
TRENDING: UPDATE 4: Damar Hamlin's Agent: Hamlim Was Put to Sleep to Insert Breathing Tube - VITALS REPORTEDLY BACK TO NORMAL - Doctors Currently Running Tests
“The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and even his own agency’s intelligence unit had been alerted weeks earlier to reams of chilling chatter about right-wing extremists arming for an attack on the Capitol that day, Sund says, but didn’t take the basic steps to assess those plots or sound an alarm. Senior military leaders, citing political or tactical worries, delayed sending help.”
Sund said he was never warned about those red flags the FBI, DHS and his own intelligence unit had received: plots for protesters to come armed, attack Capitol tunnels and be willing to shoot police.
“Three days before Jan. 6, in anticipation of large crowds, Sund had asked that the National Guard be placed on standby. But his request was batted down by the two sergeants-at-arms hired by Senate and House leaders; Sund says he later learned the two believed that Pelosi would never allow it.”
“Sund resigned a day after the riot when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) publicly called for him to step down over the department’s inability to secure the Capitol.”

Sund writes that senior leaders in his department failed, too: The “biggest intelligence failure was within my department,” he wrote.
“Starting on Dec. 21 and continuing to Jan. 5, the Capitol Police intelligence division had received emails and tips that carried frightening warnings about plots for Jan. 6. Intelligence collected on Dec. 21 revealed that prospective rallygoers were discussing how to coordinate an attack using the Capitol’s underground tunnel system, and attaching a map of the complex. They urged burning down the homes of Pelosi and Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.).”
“Sund reserves his greatest outrage for those Pentagon leaders, recounting a conference call he had with two generals about 2:35 p.m., 20 minutes after rioters had broken into the Capitol and as Vice President Mike Pence and other lawmakers scurried to hiding places.”
“Sund writes that Lt. Gen. Walter Piatt told him he didn’t like the optics of sending uniformed Guard troops to the Capitol but could allow them to replace police officers at roadside checkpoints. Listening incredulously and trying to explain that he needed help to save officers’ lives, Sund said, he felt both “nauseated” and “mad as hell.”
“He warns that many flaws in his agency’s power structure — in which congressional leaders’ political concerns can overrule the chief’s security judgments — remain.”
“He recommends that congressional leaders empower future Capitol Police chiefs to execute their own security plans alone, rather than having to report to a three-member Capitol Police Board made up of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms and the architect of the Capitol, a cumbersome structure that he says makes it impossible for the chief to act independently.”

To wrap this all up, not only did the Democrats and the Deep State blow multiple opportunities to prevent the January 6th riot, but the Capitol is still no safer than before. An incredible dereliction of duty that should never be forgiven nor forgotten.
Instead of conducting a real investigation and rectifying the security failures, Democrats along with RINO quislings Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger put together a kangaroo court against their number one enemy, Donald Trump. Of course, a true investigation means Pelosi and her party would have to accept responsibility so they needed a distraction.
The Gateway Pundit, House Republicans, and Trump were all correct on the real truth behind the January 6th riot. The only question remaining is did the Democrats, the Deep State, and even Sund’s own department actually want the attack to occur.

WTF?? Honestly though this is not surprising. We know the phony commie J6 committee cherry picked, manipulated and altered evidence for their little tv production so now they want to hide anything contradictory.

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Jan 6 Committee Sealed All Important VIDEOS and Documents for 50 Years – So They Can Continue to Lie About J-6 Protests and Fed Involvement​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 3, 2023 at 4:31pm
luria-cheney-kinzinger.jpg

Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney and Democrats locked up important videos and documents the January 6 Committee collected from the American public for 30 to 50 years after they shut down their sham investigation.
They have to hide their lies from the American public in order to save face.

The FBI, DOJ, Capitol Police, and other federal agencies had DOZENS of operatives working the crowd on January 6th.
The police launched an attack on the Trump supporters who had gathered at the US Capitol. Police killed four Trump supporters that day and nearly killed several more.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy LOSES THIRD VOTE For Speaker of House! - Jim Jordan Picks Up 20 Votes ...UPDATE: House Adjourned Until Noon Tomorrow
What could they be hiding?
These people are truly evil.
Yahoo reported:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) already named the House Committee on House Administration the custodian of the records. Under current House rules, the committee is obligated to hand over the official records to the House clerk, who transmits them to the National Archives. The rules also prevent the National Archives from releasing committee records for at least 30 years. Sensitive records, such as those from a major investigation, can be held up to 50 years before being made public.
Although the House committee investigating the insurrection has released a trove of transcripts and underlying information backing up its report, the vast majority of raw information the panel collected is slated to be sent to the National Archives, where it could be locked away for up to 50 years.
But the proposed rules package the new Congress will vote on Tuesday orders that any record created by the panel must instead be sent to the House Committee on House Administration by Jan. 17 and orders the National Archives to return any material it has already received.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT