ADVERTISEMENT

J6

Too bad we couldn’t hang them publicly. Wish we could get some of that Old Testament justice you guys are always thirsty for. Unless, of course, some of your friends raided the Capitol building, then you’ll be happy to cover it up.
Glad to see you are such a sweetheart. LOL!

Massive uniparty coverup of the great steal and the great coverup built around J6.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Libs please answer why Ray Epps and Megan P are not in jail.

I have always got it. You need to.look in the mirror and ask that question. The answer is obvious for anyone using logic and reason.
It's pretty despicable to blame someone who had NOTHING to do with bringing the violent cult to the Capitol and for the THOUSANDTH time, DOES NOT control the Capitol Police. You know who has more power than Nancy Pelosi and could have done something about it ....if they wanted to? This rotund, marmalade despot, that's who. 👇

FklGsl8WQAMSdGa.jpg

Reactions: flotiger
It's pretty despicable to blame someone who had NOTHING to do with bringing the violent cult to the Capitol and for the THOUSANDTH time, DOES NOT control the Capitol Police. You know who has more power than Nancy Pelosi and could have done something about it ....if they wanted to? This rotund, marmalade despot, that's who. 👇

FklGsl8WQAMSdGa.jpg
Not a bit of what you just spewed is based in reality.

These F**Ks are evil. They arrested Ashley Babbits mother on january 6th!! Evil needs to be defeated.

BS!! You guys are heartless, brainwashed and part of the evil if you believe that. I hope yalls mothers never get treated that bad.

Ashlii Babbitt is a perfect example of a saying my mother used to use," You play dumb games you win dumb prizes".

She shouldnt have been there, she ignored repeated warnings,and tried to climb in a window and got shot. She was dumb and now she's dead. What a waste.

BS!! You guys are heartless, brainwashed and part of the evil if you believe that. I hope yalls mothers never get treated that bad.
Why havent I heard you or President Trump mention Officer Sicknick or the 150 officers that were injured that day? Do you not care about them?

That nasty b**** busted out a window to the passage to the House floor and jumped through it, because of a ****ING LIE. It happened too quick for the officer to know she was female or unarmed, but that shouldn't matter anyway. They were on their way to do harm and she got what she deserved. Dude, you are so morally bankrupt it's pathetic.

The Washington Examiner reported:

The charges against a Washington, D.C., climate activist have been dropped after he was arrested in October on claims that he assaulted police officers.
Kevin Cramer, 27, of Arlington, Virginia, was charged in the district’s Superior Court “on three counts of assaulting a police officer and one count of resisting arrest,” per the Washington Post. The charges were then dropped by prosecutors on Jan. 9, according to court documents.
Cramer’s attorney Brandon Burrell told the outlet that the case was dismissed without prejudice, which allows the prosecutors to refile charges at another time if they choose to do so.
The video of Cramer’s arrest went viral on social media, as the footage showed police pushing Cramer and other activists to the ground during a protest on Oct. 14, 2022.

For those that didn't take the time to watch this attempt at gaslighting, he wrote the program in 2000. He doesn't say it was ever used nor if it would be copacetic with today's technology. At the end, when asked how it could be detected, he said paper ballots being compared to the vote totals. All swing states had paper ballots in 2020.

This video proves nothing

Freedom isnt free folks. Its in our blood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT