ADVERTISEMENT

J6

The Biden Justice Department illegally and maliciously contorted, politicized, and weaponized a post-Enron obstruction-of-justice statute to cruelly drop the hammer on Biden's political enemies.

Real Americans in Real America who dared to question--and protest--the rigged and corrupt 2020 election.

January 6th was a lawful protest, permitted by the National Park Service, that devolved into a riot.

There are 3 categories of protesters, including those who:

1. Follow the rules, even if you think their positions are wrong or even crazy = protected.

2. Trespass = charge with trespass.

3. Violent = treat most severely.

But we can’t have different rules, based upon political views.

The Biden DOJ has charged no one with "insurrection"--because the evidence does not exist. How many "insurrectionists" go unarmed into a nation's capitol, get to the senate floor, walk through velvet ropes, follow police direction, and don't burn down the damn place?

The Biden DOJ destroyed the lives of hundreds of Americans and their families who supported Biden's political enemy, with these malicious prosecutions under 18 U.S.C. § 1512.

All while the Biden DOJ gives amnesty to Biden's allies--like BLM, antifa, Hamas, Planned Parenthood and other abortion-industry activists, and trans terrorists.

I served as the Senate staff leader for the Kavanaugh confirmation, when abortion-industry paid activists and other radicals trespassed, disrupted proceedings, threatened senators and their staffs, and attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power on the Supreme Court. Not a damn thing happened to them.

The Supreme Court, including even Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, drove a stake through the heart of the Biden DOJ's political persecutions with its Fischer decision.

(Shame on Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a rattled law professor with her head up her ass, for her appalling dissent.)

Now the Biden DOJ is spinning to minimize the damage it has done--and as @julie_kelly2 reported months ago, even plotting to do an end-run around the Court's ruling by stacking misdemeanor sentences against Trump's January 6th supporters.

Most shockingly, the Biden DOJ states "only 27" are still sitting in federal prison right now following their bogus, political 1512 convictions.

These 27 are political prisoners--and the courts must free them immediately.

Starting on January 20, the Biden White House, DOJ, and outside allies who concocted and perpetuated these 1512 political persecutions must face severe legal, political, and financial consequences for their malicious prosecution of Trump and his allies.

You really suck as a human @TigerGrowls. How many times are you going to spam the board with this bullshit? You truly have bought in on this narrative? She broke the law, she ignored warnings,and she threatened the safety of police and public servants.

You play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.
So you think police should be able to kill people that break the law when they are on the other side of politics from you. Will be interesting how you respond when that shoe is on the other foot and leftist get shot doing what she did and even worse...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
well you tards asked for this. The days of Pubs just sitting back and letting you do what you want are over. You attack us and we attack back...
What do you mean "doing what we want?" Are you saying you gon' get us because the DOJ enforced the law? That's sad but thanks for adding to the evidence of what we've all been saying would happen if Trump was re-elected. Now that all you MAGAs are feeling more confident that you'll win, your true colors are coming out with many of you openly stating how you just want to inflict harm on people you don't like. That's sick and un-American dude - sick.

Are you really dumb enough to believe this???
Why go on tv and say it at all if you don't mean it - THREE times? But yes I do believe there are plenty of Trump supporters that want do to do exactly what he's describing. There are many examples of different ones saying the same type of things, so not sure how you can deny it. Funny how you never hear them talking about all the great things they're going to do for all of us - only how they plan to harm us. The MAGA party is a cancer.

Why go on tv and say it at all if you don't mean it - THREE times? But yes I do believe there are plenty of Trump supporters that want do to do exactly what he's describing. There are many examples of different ones saying the same type of things, so not sure how you can deny it. Funny how you never hear them talking about all the great things they're going to do for all of us - only how they plan to harm us. The MAGA party is a cancer.
WOW!! I bet you also believe Biden when he said the Republican Party wanted to put African Americans back in chains…what a moron!

You don't have to. You're free to prove me wrong and point out all the wonderful things the MAGA party is planning for us.
I don’t have a clue what the MAGA party has planned for you. Maybe President Trump will use the cages that Obama and Biden built to house illegal aliens until they are deported. Maybe he will shut the boarder down again. Maybe he will make the tax breaks that benefited ALL Americans permanent. Hopefully he will start drilling in the US again and get gas prices back down. Hopefully he will lower the cost of food prices for ALL Americans. Hopefully he will stop funding Ukraine and fully support Israel. Just to name a few things I hope he will do.

But I know what I wish he would do…

I don’t have a clue what the MAGA party has planned for you. Maybe President Trump will use the cages that Obama and Biden built to house illegal aliens until they are deported. Maybe he will shut the boarder down again. Maybe he will make the tax breaks that benefited ALL Americans permanent. Hopefully he will start drilling in the US again and get gas prices back down. Hopefully he will lower the cost of food prices for ALL Americans. Hopefully he will stop funding Ukraine and fully support Israel. Just to name a few things I hope he will do.

But I know what I wish he would do…
I see

You want to put me in a cage
You want more tax cuts so that inflation increases even more
You want to hand Ukraine over to our arch enemy

Sounds glorious

What do you mean "doing what we want?" Are you saying you gon' get us because the DOJ enforced the law? That's sad but thanks for adding to the evidence of what we've all been saying would happen if Trump was re-elected. Now that all you MAGAs are feeling more confident that you'll win, your true colors are coming out with many of you openly stating how you just want to inflict harm on people you don't like. That's sick and un-American dude - sick.
I know you are not very bright but where have you been the last 8 years? We have always been confident he would win. All im saying is you decided to use lawfare against us and we will do the same to you. Obama started this by sending the IRS after conservatives. This is a path your side decided to take. Now you reap what you sow. If we allow the left to always bend the rules and bully us then we deserve to be enslaved to them. You have to punch back at a bully to get them to stop. Game is on now...

I know you are not very bright but where have you been the last 8 years? We have always been confident he would win. All im saying is you decided to use lawfare against us and we will do the same to you. Obama started this by sending the IRS after conservatives. This is a path your side decided to take. Now you reap what you sow. If we allow the left to always bend the rules and bully us then we deserve to be enslaved to them. You have to punch back at a bully to get them to stop. Game is on now...
You're broken and you're evil. Sad

I see

You want to put me in a cage
You want more tax cuts so that inflation increases even more
You want to hand Ukraine over to our arch enemy

Sounds glorious
way to strawman like always. He didnt say anything about putting you in a cage. Also inflation was sky high when Reagan took office and his tax cuts turned the economy around and inflation dropped. Ukraine is our fault since we backed a coup a decade ago and put a pro-west guy in. That pissed off Russia. We also promised not to expand NATO to the Russian border and we lied and have kept moving closer. As Ive said many times before there is a long history there between the two. We need to butt out and let them settle things. There are no good guys in that conflict. Both are bad...

way to strawman like always. He didnt say anything about putting you in a cage. Also inflation was sky high when Reagan took office and his tax cuts turned the economy around and inflation dropped. Ukraine is our fault since we backed a coup a decade ago and put a pro-west guy in. That pissed off Russia. We also promised not to expand NATO to the Russian border and we lied and have kept moving closer. As Ive said many times before there is a long history there between the two. We need to butt out and let them settle things. There are no good guys in that conflict. Both are bad...
"I don’t have a clue what the MAGA party has planned for you. Maybe President Trump will use the cages"

You are humorless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT