ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden and Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko Phone Call

treetiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2005
I kept hearing the phone call between Joe Biden and Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko regarding Joe Biden demanding the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma company fired. When you 'Google' search it no one has it except the New York Post. I have not even found it on YouTube. It was carried in the New York Post page. This shows the level the the Marxists and Communists will go to keep this hidden from the people. When you add this with Joe Biden talking about how he was going to do a Quid Pro Quo and not give Ukraine the billion dollars unless the prosecutor is fired (Council of Foreign Relations), and when you couple this with what the Joe Biden and Hunter Biden was doing on the Hunter Biden computer, the documents from the FBI, the whatsap texts, and the whistleblowers, you can see that the scandal coming to a head like a pimple. Now they have found the 'secret' cell phone and number, I believe thanks to Hunter's laptop, that the Biden's used to make the calls from to squeeze the various countries so that it would not leave a trail on their cell phones. Comer is close to wrapping up the evidence. He is getting some more juicy bank records, and interviewing some other very critical witnesses.

The other documents from the FBI that the committee received was redacted so much (not classified!!!) of it was unreadable, so they will have to go through the same process as with the first document from the FBI. And even on the first document where Comer went to the FBI building to look at, and the one they sent to the committee, had the sentence that mentioned the 17 audio tapes redacted. It just so happened that the senate had an unreacted copy on an investigation they had done in 2020. This shows not just how corrupt the Biden crime family is, but also the DOJ, FBI, and IRS is as well.

Link From New York Post:

Council of Foreign Relations Quid Pro Quo:

Last edited:
I kept hearing the phone call between Joe Biden and Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko regarding Joe Biden demanding the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma company fired. When you 'Google' search it no one has it except the New York Post. I have not even found it on YouTube. It was carried in the New York Post page. This shows the level the the Marxists and Communist will go to keep this hidden from the people. When you add this with Joe Biden talking about how he was going to do a Quid Pro Quo and not give Ukraine the billion dollars unless the prosecutor is fired (Council of Foreign Relations), and when you couple this with what the Joe Biden and Hunter Biden was doing on the Hunter Biden computer, the documents from the FBI, the whatsap texts, and the whistleblowers, you can see that the scandal coming to a head like a pimple. Now they have found the 'secret' cell phone and number, I believe thanks to Hunter's laptop, that the Biden's used to make the calls from to squeeze the various countries so that it would not leave a trail on their cell phones. Comer is close to wrapping up the evidence. He is getting some more juicy bank records, and interviewing some other very critical witnesses.

The other documents from the FBI that the committee received was redacted so much (not classified!!!) that it was unreadable, so they will have to go through the same process as with the first document from the FBI. And even on the first document where Comer went to the FBI building to look at, and the one they sent to the committee, had the sentence that mentioned the 17 audio tapes redacted. It just so happened that the senate had an unreacted copy on an investigation they had done in 2020. This shows not just how corrupt the Biden crime family is, but also the DOJ, FBI, and IRS is as well.

Link From New York Post:

Council of Foreign Relations Quid Pro Quo:

Another Putin communism lover. Shocked.

Another Putin communism lover. Shocked.
What??? Were your born stupid, dropped on your head as a youngster, or did it take some hard study and work to get there??? You make no sense what so ever if you think I love Putin. I'd shoot him between the eyes if he were standing right in front of me. He's a piece of sh!t, apparently like you. I guess it hurts your feelings to see that you and your communist comrades are getting exposed? :rolleyes:

What??? Were your born stupid, dropped on your head as a youngster, or did it take some hard study and work to get there??? You make no sense what so ever if you think I love Putin. I'd shoot him between the eyes if he were standing right in front of me. He's a piece of sh!t, apparently like you. I guess it hurts your feelings to see that you and your communist comrades are getting exposed? :rolleyes:
That's how it goes. If you don't support Ukraine, you MUST love Putin.

I've got a new narrative. Biden and his whole family is trash, Putin is trash, and Zelenski is trash. All of this is about the so called elites making money.

I've got a new narrative. Biden and his whole family is trash, Putin is trash, and Zelenski is trash. All of this is about the so called elites making money.
It’s about real people dying. It’s about them being overtaken by communists.

Communism spreading unchecked seems like a bad thing.

I do support Ukraine. But where he got that I love Putin I don't know, maybe some where in his delusional Marxist mind? I certainly support Ukraine in releasing the documents to show the corruption of the Biden Cartel. There is no president (or vice president) as corrupt as Joe Biden in the history of this country. Second place may not even be close!!! And I want it revealed and listed as an asterisk (*) by his name!!! Communist and Marxist governments are so corrupt in their theology and policy and these Communists and Marxists on here (TI) have been brainwashed into believing that this level of corruption in Joe Biden and this government (DOJ, FBI, IRS, CIA, etc.) is the normal operating procedure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT