ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden is upgrading the southern border. And making Mexico pay for it

The sad part of this is that you really believe the money and upgrades described are for the benefit of the US
This one I will put in the Trump Delusion where he was saying Mexico would pay for the border upgrades

Political Hyperbolic Delusion

All politicians do it

Al Gore inventing the internet immediately comes to mind

Upgrades are for Mexico facilities not to stem flow but to send more illegals

Reactions: fatpiggy
The sad part of this is that you really believe the money and upgrades described are for the benefit of the US
This one I will put in the Trump Delusion where he was saying Mexico would pay for the border upgrades

All politicians do it

"The projects were for the U.S.-Mexico border, aimed at reinforcing infrastructure, extending and upgrading border crossings, as well as for the new Otay Mesa II port of entry between Tijuana and San Diego, a Mexican official said.

The two sides vowed to step up efforts to combat gangs, and Biden said the United States and Mexico would accelerate efforts to stop trafficking of the powerful synthetic drug fentany."

All politicians do it

herp derp, wat?!

Reactions: dpic73

All politicians do it

Not sure what you're trying to say here but my decoder ring thinks you're being critical of this innovative approach. You conservatives bellow and howl about his border policy but when he takes concrete steps to address it, you still bellow and howl. If you even read the article, which I doubt, you would have learned:

• In a joint statement, the two governments vowed to take "immediate and coordinated steps to manage the flows of migrants arriving into our countries" and to tackle soaring inflation by boosting bilateral trade and reducing trade costs.

• The projects were for the U.S.-Mexico border, aimed at reinforcing infrastructure, extending and upgrading border crossings, as well as for the new Otay Mesa II port of entry between Tijuana and San Diego, a Mexican official said.

• The two sides vowed to step up efforts to combat gangs, and Biden said the United States and Mexico would accelerate efforts to stop trafficking of the powerful synthetic drug fentanyl.

• Lopez Obrador called on the United States to allow for more legal work visas, but Biden only went as far as highlighting existing programs used by Mexicans and Central Americans.

• Turning to inflation - a political vulnerability for Biden - Lopez Obrador said some Americans were traveling to Mexico to buy gasoline amid high prices in the United States. He pledged to guarantee twice as much supply to meet that demand.

• The two governments also said they would strengthen regional supply chains as well as move towards greener technologies. Mexican state oil firm Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) would work with the United States to craft a plan to eliminate flaring and venting in oil and gas operations, they said.

I guess it just takes a Democratic President to actually get Mexico pay for the wall! 😎

Lovely troll. There's no wall involved and there really isn't any border security involved either. It's more about infrastructure for border crossings and port defense. So basically it's nothing. You guys have a good time with your troll.

Lovely troll. There's no wall involved and there really isn't any border security involved either. It's more about infrastructure for border crossings and port defense. So basically it's nothing. You guys have a good time with your troll.
Come on now, this isn’t nothing.

Come on now, this isn’t nothing.

The future of our country depends on immigration. Immigration is what was made America the country it is today. It is imperative that we have a clear and defined immigration policy.

I have a friend who's a missionary in Africa and she married an African man. As a result of this marriage they are both US citizens. They have also adopted two unwanted children who were born in Kenya and they want to move back to the United States to take advantage of the opportunities that are here for their children. They were told to come back in 2 years when they visited the consulate a couple of weeks ago to apply for visas. Yet at the same time people just pour over our Southern border. I don't cuss often but that is f****** nuts.

So you'll have to excuse me if I look at this as a big nothing burger. It does nothing to solve the immigration issues we have and it does nothing to deal with the drugs flooding into this country over the southern border. It does nothing to specifically deal with human trafficking. It does nothing to correct situations like when we had 40 plus people who died on a hot truck earlier this year. You know that incident that no one on the left cared about because it would have forced them to face their immigration problems.

Last edited:
The future of our country depends on immigration. Immigration is what was made America the country it is today. It is imperative that we have a clear and defined immigration policy.

I have a friend who's a missionary in Africa and she married an African man. As a result of this marriage they are both US citizens. They have also adopted two unwanted children who were born in Kenya and they want to move back to the United States to take advantage of the opportunities that are here for their children. They were told to come back in 2 years when they visited the consulate a couple of weeks ago to apply for visas. Yet at the same time people just pour over our Southern border. I don't cuss often but that is f****** nuts.

So you'll have to excuse me if I look at this as a big nothing burger. It does nothing to solve the immigration issues we have and it does nothing to deal with the drugs flooding into this country over the southern border. It does nothing to specifically deal with human trafficking. It does nothing to correct situations like when we had 40 plus people who died on a hot truck earlier this year. You know that incident that no one on the left cared about because it would have forced them to face their immigration problems.
Truth

Reactions: TigerGrowls
When will the media and other democrats call Joe Biden a racist for building the wall? Donald Trump was labeled a racist for wanting to build the wall.

As usual, 98% of "racism" accusations are junk.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Is Joe Biden now a racist for building the wall? Why is Donald Trump a racist for building the wall but Joe Biden is not?
yeah he's probably racist. he's an 80 year old man
edit: if you think i'm going to defend a thing this administration has done then i've got some bad news for you

More than half the illegals in this country entered through a port of entry. FACTS.

The wall was a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid idea. Anyone with even moderate intelligence knows this. FACTS.

Yall are funny. Some of you are calling Biden racist for building a wall. Others are correctly pointing out - correctly - that this says nothing about building a wall. Get it ****ing straight you dipshits.

Much like the infrastructure bill, this is something that Biden succeeded at where Trump failed. I know that stings, but it is FACTS.

Trump is the one who shut down legal immigration from "shithole countries".

More than half the illegals in this country entered through a port of entry. FACTS.

The wall was a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid idea. Anyone with even moderate intelligence knows this. FACTS.

Yall are funny. Some of you are calling Biden racist for building a wall. Others are correctly pointing out - correctly - that this says nothing about building a wall. Get it ****ing straight you dipshits.

Much like the infrastructure bill, this is something that Biden succeeded at where Trump failed. I know that stings, but it is FACTS.

Go put your mask on. I hear NY is implementing mask policies again. What a bunch of retards.

Respect your honesty.

@nytigerfan … will you continue to defend President Biden?

biden has a disappointment for me, for completely different reasons than you. That said, trying to blame him for global gas prices and inflation is asinine. It just shows a complete lack of intelligence or critical thinking skills.

oh and congrats, you made it four days without tagging me in a post. Stalker.

Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride
biden has a disappointment for me, for completely different reasons than you. That said, trying to blame him for global gas prices and inflation is asinine. It just shows a complete lack of intelligence or critical thinking skills.

oh and congrats, you made it four days without tagging me in a post. Stalker.
Your embarrassment causes you to lash out.

It’s okay, we’ve all been wrong before.

More than half of illegals in this country entered illegally by crossing the border. FACT

A wall worked pretty well for keeping Eastern Europeans out of Western Europe for 45 years. FACT

Biden isn't building a wall. Mexico is only upgrading their existing port of entry facilities. FACT

Border interactions with illegals is at an all time high. FACT

Entering the country legally and overstaying your visa is illegal. If you do and are caught, you should be deported immediately, and never allowed reentry into the US again. FACT.

Trump's $2 trillion infrastructure plan was blocked by Congressional Democrats. FACT

Biden hasn't succeeded at anything. UNQUESTIONABLE FACT

More than half of illegals in this country entered illegally by crossing the border. FACT

A wall worked pretty well for keeping Eastern Europeans out of Western Europe for 45 years. FACT

Biden isn't building a wall. Mexico is only upgrading their existing port of entry facilities. FACT

Entering the country legally and overstaying your visa is illegal. If you do and are caught, you should be deported immediately, and never allowed reentry into the US again. FACT.

Trump's $2 trillion infrastructure plan was blocked by Congressional Democrats. FACT

It's laughable that you blame Dems for blocking Trump’s infrastructure bill when he didn't have a way to pay for it. FACT!

It's also laughable that you give Biden no credit for passing one. But he did. FACT!

Reactions: nytigerfan

You should really fact check your nonsense before posting. It really isn't hard.

thank you for sharing that. I cannot believe that crap was happening in America. It’s disgusting that trump allowed that shit to happen.

You may not have noticed that your article was published in 2017, when Trump was president. Thank god that we have Biden now. He was able to pass infrastructure, and get Mexico to pay for border security.

I am all for you having your fun, but lets get back to reality. Biden is committing treasonous impeachable offenses at the border on a daily basis and now is allocating US taxpayer funds to help illegals avoid deportation.

Biden Awards George Soros Related Group $172 Million to Help Illegals Avoid Deportation​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 18, 2022 at 8:08pm
soros-conflict-riots-.jpg

When do Americans say they’ve had enough? The Biden Administration awarded a $172 million contract to a George Soros-related group to help illegals avoid deportation.
George Soros is an old man who has had a tremendous influence on the Democrat Party for years. Recently TGP reported that Soros was reportedly donating another $125 million to the 2022 mid-terms. Politico reported on this story as if the corruption before and after the 2020 Election was due to those who want to get to the truth. (This was one of the sickest reports you’ll read in in a long time.)
Billionaire mega-donor George Soros is seeding a super PAC with $125 million, an enormous investment that will aid Democratic groups and candidates for the 2022 election cycle and beyond.
The group, Democracy PAC, has served as Soros’ campaign spending vehicle since 2019, channeling more than $80 million to other Democratic groups and candidates during the 2020 election cycle. The new, nine-figure investment from Soros is aimed at supporting pro-democracy “causes and candidates, regardless of political party” who are invested in “strengthening the infrastructure of American democracy: voting rights and civic participation, civil rights and liberties, and the rule of law,” Soros said in a statement shared first with POLITICO.
TRENDING: SICK: Biden's Transgender Assistant Secretary of Health Dr. Levine Says We Need to "Empower" Children to go On Puberty Blockers (VIDEO)
Soros added that the donation to the super PAC is a “long-term investment,” intended to support political work beyond this year.
Alexander Soros, George Soros’ son, will serve as the PAC’s president. In his own statement, Alexander Soros cited the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, and “ongoing efforts to discredit and undermine our electoral process, reveal the magnitude of the threat to our democracy,” adding that this “is a generational threat that cannot be addressed in just one or two election cycles.”
The donation is sure to place Soros among the biggest political givers of the midterms. Only a handful of major donors have contributed nine figures to federal groups and candidates in recent years, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan group that tracks political giving.
As we’ve reported, George Soros admits to helping Nazis in World War II and not having regrets. At the same time, he admitted he doesn’t believe in God. This was Soros in an interview decades ago on 60 minutes with parts from Ukraine.

Soros is also behind numerous far-left political ‘non-profits’ and was involved in nearly every riot during President Trump’s first months in office. He is behind many of the Secretarys of State who helped steal the 2020 Election and he’s behind many of the evil DA’s across the country in big cities who are setting criminals free after committing horrible crimes and destroying law and order across America.
Now it’s reported that a Soros-backed group has been awarded a contract on the open border to help illegals avoid deportation. Why is our government paying for this? It’s like Soros uses money given to him for the destruction of America and corrupt politicians like the Bidens turn around and refund Soros with a BS contract.
Breitbart reports:
A left-wing group linked to billionaire George Soros has won a nearly $172 million federal contract from President Joe Biden’s administration to help young border crossers avoid deportation, a report revealed this week.
Fox News’s Adam Shaw and Joe Schoffstall reported on Thursday that the Vera Institute of Justice, with financial ties to Soros, has won a federal contract for $171.7 million that will provide attorneys to Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) to avoid deportation from the United States.
The federal contract could end up showering the Vera Institute of Justice with $1 billion in taxpayer funding, Fox News reported:
This story comes as no surprise. Evil is evil. America must stand up to this or we will lose this great country soon.

Reactions: OleFastball
thank you for sharing that. I cannot believe that crap was happening in America. It’s disgusting that trump allowed that shit to happen.

You may not have noticed that your article was published in 2017, when Trump was president. Thank god that we have Biden now. He was able to pass infrastructure, and get Mexico to pay for border security.
Maybe you need to watch and listen a little more carefully or maybe just watch it and don't look at the first date you see!
Yes, it was happen long before Trump and began to get worse, Then as of late 2016 things started getting better, In 2019 when the article was UPDATED you will notice that the last few words of the video were, "This is the best it's been in 30 years." (2019)

Than you for proving that you idiots only see and hear what you want!

Since Biden has taken over the border

Last edited:
I am all for you having your fun, but lets get back to reality. Biden is committing treasonous impeachable offenses at the border on a daily basis and now is allocating US taxpayer funds to help illegals avoid deportation.

Biden Awards George Soros Related Group $172 Million to Help Illegals Avoid Deportation​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 18, 2022 at 8:08pm
soros-conflict-riots-.jpg

When do Americans say they’ve had enough? The Biden Administration awarded a $172 million contract to a George Soros-related group to help illegals avoid deportation.
George Soros is an old man who has had a tremendous influence on the Democrat Party for years. Recently TGP reported that Soros was reportedly donating another $125 million to the 2022 mid-terms. Politico reported on this story as if the corruption before and after the 2020 Election was due to those who want to get to the truth. (This was one of the sickest reports you’ll read in in a long time.)

As we’ve reported, George Soros admits to helping Nazis in World War II and not having regrets. At the same time, he admitted he doesn’t believe in God. This was Soros in an interview decades ago on 60 minutes with parts from Ukraine.

Soros is also behind numerous far-left political ‘non-profits’ and was involved in nearly every riot during President Trump’s first months in office. He is behind many of the Secretarys of State who helped steal the 2020 Election and he’s behind many of the evil DA’s across the country in big cities who are setting criminals free after committing horrible crimes and destroying law and order across America.
Now it’s reported that a Soros-backed group has been awarded a contract on the open border to help illegals avoid deportation. Why is our government paying for this? It’s like Soros uses money given to him for the destruction of America and corrupt politicians like the Bidens turn around and refund Soros with a BS contract.
Breitbart reports:

This story comes as no surprise. Evil is evil. America must stand up to this or we will lose this great country soon.

Just shows Joe Walsh will say anything they tell him to say. He's a gutless coward.
He's actually the opposite. He's got the balls to tell the truth about the Right, knowing he would be kicked out of the party and get constantly attacked by MAGAs. Now he doesn't have a party, but picking country over party is the very definition of courage.

Reactions: nytigerfan
He's actually the opposite. He's got the balls to tell the truth about the Right, knowing he would be kicked out of the party and get constantly attacked by MAGAs. Now he doesn't have a party, but picking country over party is the very definition of courage.
He said in the tweet you posted that he played the “game”. If he didn’t believe it and he’s such an upstanding guy, he would not have played the game. SPINLESS.

He said in the tweet you posted that he played the “game”. If he didn’t believe it and he’s such an upstanding guy, he would not have played the game. SPINLESS.
He had the spine to step away when he saw how dark the party became. It's never too late to do the right thing - even for you. ;)

Looks like Biden didn’t get Mexico to pay for border security. It’s the opposite in fact. He made 70+ executive orders that precipitated the surge of illegals to our border.

Reactions: moradatiger70
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT