ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Campaigns Against Her Own Policies

That was before she was VP for four years and learned the ropes but now that she has that experience she's highly prepared to be the chief executive. As VP, we didn't hear much about her, which is normal for any VP, but she came out gunz a blazing with an impressive campaign debut that showed she now has grown into her own skin.

Don't underestimate how many Americans are just longing for someone with some damn sanity. After eight years of watching that special needs cantalouple slowly spiral into mental illness, it's clear that's something he can't provide. And simping for that sociopath is what real embarrassment looks like.

I will never shut up as long as you enemies of the state are intent on destroying our country, so you can kindly FY.
You think that cackling hyena is sane?

Why? Because Trump has done more for the black community than any black democrat? Black democrats are the real Uncle Toms.
I bet Trump gets 5% points higher from the black population than he did in 2020.

Snoop among other high profile black voters have acknowledged their change of heart and have warmed to Trump.

Blacks have been devastated by immigration, as the illegals are taking tax dollars that traditionally go to black communities. They know Kamala was the border czar and that she failed miserably in this role.

Inflation at the grocery store hurts the lowest income people the hardest. Blacks that fall into the low income brackets see that Trump represents wealth and economic prosperity. Inflation averaged 1.9% under Trump. The Harris Biden administration were stifled only by Manchin from unleashing even more inflation with their Build Back Better bill.

Bidenomics crushes blacks, just like everyone else, and they won’t vote for it again.

Last edited:
I bet Trump gets 5% points higher from the black population than he did in 2020.

Snoop among other high profile black voters have acknowledged their change of heart and have warned to Trump.

Blacks have been devastated by immigration, as the illegals are taking tax dollars that traditionally go to black communities. They know Kamala was the border czar and that she failed miserably in this role.

Inflation at the grocery store hurts the lowest income people the hardest. Blacks that fall into the low income brackets see that Trump represents wealth and economic prosperity. Inflation averaged 1.9% under Trump. The Harris Biden administration were stifled only by Manchin from unleashing even more inflation with their Build Back Better bill.

Bidenomics crushes blacks, just like everyone else, and they won’t vote for it again.
Snoop only changed his tune because Trump pardoned his associate who had been imprisoned on charges of conspiracy and attempted murder for a period spanning 30 years. Because Trump is all about law and order, ya dig?

As VP, Kamala wasn't responsible for any of those policies because that's not the job of the second in command, so keep pumping this nonsense that blacks will easily see through.

Snoop only changed his tune because Trump pardoned his associate who had been imprisoned on charges of conspiracy and attempted murder for a period spanning 30 years. Because Trump is all about law and order, ya dig?

As VP, Kamala wasn't responsible for any of those policies because that's not the job of the second in command, so keep pumping this nonsense that blacks will easily see through.
As a prosecutor Kamala took pride in throwing blacks in jail over marijuana. In California of all places. That sounds like some shit a white male prosecutor in Mississippi would do.

As a prosecutor Kamala took pride in throwing blacks in jail over marijuana. In California of all places. That sounds like some shit a white male prosecutor in Mississippi would do.
And I guarantee if I engaged with you enough you'd also call her soft on crime. It's science

You can keep waiting. I'm not concerned about justifying my support of her to anyone.
That’s because you don’t have anything. She’s a train wreck and all you libs know it. The only thing you’ll be happy about in November is the score of the SC game.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
That’s because you don’t have anything. She’s a train wreck and all you libs know it. The only thing you’ll be happy about in November is the score of the SC game.
We've tried to explain to you that a VP is rarely known for any accomplishments as they're simply charged with supporting the President who picked them - why can't you hear us? Can you tell us what Pence's accomplishments were as VP?

And if you're a Trump supporter, you can GTFOH calling anyone else a train wreck

We've tried to explain to you that a VP is rarely known for any accomplishments as they're simply charged with supporting the President who picked them - why can't you hear us? Can you tell us what Pence's accomplishments were as VP?

And if you're a Trump supporter, you can GTFOH calling anyone else a train wreck
Still butt hurt cause your vote for sleepy joe got taken and you didn’t have a choice. My vote will be for whoever is best for our economy. So I guess your assumption was right! Best thing you can do is hit the ignore button on me a__hat!

You can keep waiting. I'm not concerned about justifying my support of her to anyone.
We know your reason.......shes not TRUMP!!! You and dpic are the co presidents of the TI TDS club. She could literally put you in jail and take your house and you would still vote for her over Trump.

We know your reason.......shes not TRUMP!!! You and dpic are the co presidents of the TI TDS club. She could literally put you in jail and take your house and you would still vote for her over Trump.
I figured out dpic’s handle. He, she, or it has dpics of Michael Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT