ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Platform

Elite Democrats selected an Indian communist as their nomineee and she somehow turned into an overnight sensation? Haha, yeah right.

What a terrible, terrible, selection. Probably will hurt them down ballot, she isn’t drawing anyone to the ballot box
You're flailing

You're acting like a child and I'm here for it. Oh and how bout them markets!
'
Has polymaeket changed yet? Or is it still 62-38 Trump?

I am not worried about this in the slightest. Kamala was highly disliked by her own party just weeks ago. The MSM wanted her replaced. There is no authentic support for her.

Has polymaeket changed yet? Or is it still 62-38 Trump?

I am not worried about this in the slightest. Kamala was highly disliked by her own party just weeks ago. The MSM wanted her replaced. There is no authentic support for her.
You know what it is lol. Gap has narrowed to 12 points and it's happened so quickly. After his next rally, it may even be tied.

You know what it is lol. Gap has narrowed to 12 points and it's happened so quickly. After his next rally, it may even be tied.
No one really cares what you think. You clearly have no ability to read the room.

You are trying to tell people what’s going to happe , yet you were Bidens biggest supporter saying he was sharp as a tack just weeks ago.

You look like a fool and all your commentary should be taken with the knowledge that you have been dead wrong about just everything the last few months.

The lack of ability to understand that a child of two parents can have two backgrounds or cultures they associate with is wild to me.

You could grow up eating curry and vindaloo etc, AND be treated as black outside the home, have to deal with black challenges, etc.

I think this is why people are crying racism. A simple concept. I have more thoughts here but I’ll let it lie.

No one really cares what you think. You clearly have no ability to read the room.

You are trying to tell people what’s going to happe , yet you were Bidens biggest supporter saying he was sharp as a tack just weeks ago.

You look like a fool and all your commentary should be taken with the knowledge that you have been dead wrong about just everything the last few months.
You're lying

The lack of ability to understand that a child of two parents can have two backgrounds or cultures they associate with is wild to me.

You could grow up eating curry and vindaloo etc, AND be treated as black outside the home, have to deal with black challenges, etc.

I think this is why people are crying racism. A simple concept. I have more thoughts here but I’ll let it lie.

They are crying racism because they cry racism at everything.

She is under attack because she changes her identity with the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Sharp as a tack.

When yoshi quit for two weeks (even he knew after the debate) you were still foolishly defending Biden.
You're lying - I've been quite level headed about it the whole time. If you just post 100 more juvenile insults, surely you'll turn the tide.

They are crying racism because they cry racism at everything.

She is under attack because she changes her identity with the wind.
when I’m with Clemson fans, I make a lot more Clemson references, wear Clemson clothing, and may even start a cadence count.

When I’m traveling for work in Dallas or Denver, I may wear the paw, I’m not ashamed, but I’ll likely wear a button down, talk a lot more work, and try to find common ground to discuss with my employees/boss.

This is not hard.

Reactions: dpic73
You're lying - I've been quite level headed about it the whole time. If you just post 100 more juvenile insults, surely you'll turn the tide.
No. You feverently defended Biden to the very end. You were pretty much the last person to see it. It's why when you come on here choking down the Kamala media blitz like a sausage at a gay bar i don't pay one bit of attention to it. It's just a bunch of noise.

The facts are that Kamala was highly unlikeable up until she was selected by the Democrat Elite to be the nominee. She had a horrible track record as VP. The main reason that she is VP, as stated by Biden, is because of her skin color. She is a communist (she might not call it that, but her beliefs fall under the communst definition)

America will never vote for that.

when I’m with Clemson fans, I make a lot more Clemson references, wear Clemson clothing, and may even start a cadence count.

When I’m traveling for work in Dallas or Denver, I may wear the paw, I’m not ashamed, but I’ll likely wear a button down, talk a lot more work, and try to find common ground to discuss with my employees/boss.

This is not hard.
Yeah, i hate people like that. Just be your authentic self, not some phony.

No. You feverently defended Biden to the very end. You were pretty much the last person to see it. It's why when you come on here choking down the Kamala media blitz like a sausage at a gay bar i don't pay one bit of attention to it. It's just a bunch of noise.

The facts are that Kamala was highly unlikeable up until she was selected by the Democrat Elite to be the nominee. She had a horrible track record as VP. The main reason that she is VP, as stated by Biden, is because of her skin color. She is a communist (she might not call it that, but her beliefs fall under the communst definition)

America will never vote for that.
For once I just want TigerPurrs or ThiccPiggy or anyone else to explain what they think communism is, beyond a rote 'everything I don't like is communism, and the more I don't like it the more communism it is.'

Communism - means you want everything to be community owned. You think that everyone should have the same.

Communism is a political and economic system that seeks to create a classless society in which the major means of production, such as mines and factories, are owned and controlled by the public. There is no government or private property or currency, and the wealth is divided among citizens equally or according to individual need. Many of communism's tenets derive from the works of German revolutionary Karl Marx, who (with Friedrich Engels) wrote The Communist Manifesto (1848).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT