ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Platform

Everyone should have the same - Communism

Equitable distribution - still communism

If I could sum up why Kamala has no shot i would just use Bill Mahers words. He nails it in this minute.

I can see the stress of knowing what's coming is getting to you. Are you snorting your Adderall this morning?
Im trading. Up about 14k so far this morning. I work, troll, and put libs in their place at the same time.

No adderall. Some coke though. Unfortunately, the kind you drink, not snort. I just really hate communists.

Communism is a political and economic system that seeks to create a classless society in which the major means of production, such as mines and factories, are owned and controlled by the public. There is no government or private property or currency, and the wealth is divided among citizens equally or according to individual need. Many of communism's tenets derive from the works of German revolutionary Karl Marx, who (with Friedrich Engels) wrote The Communist Manifesto (1848).
I wanted you to explain it, not ChatGPT.

How does Harris' policy proposals align with communism? What has the DNC done to advance the global revolution of the proletariat? If democrats are communist, does this mean that republicans don't support the working classes?

Reactions: dpic73
I wanted you to explain it, not ChatGPT.

How does Harris' policy proposals align with communism? What has the DNC done to advance the global revolution of the proletariat? If democrats are communist, does this mean that republicans don't support the working classes?
First of all, not all democrats are communists. The democrats of the 90's when i grew up were good people. But Kamala holds communist beliefs if we go off of her own words. That's not really up for debate, so I don't understand why democrats don't just embrace it.

Republicans support the working class. They just support them in a different way through different economic beliefs.

No system is perfect. But we know what communism looks like and we know what capitalism looks like and I will go with capitalism every time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT