ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Platform

Bidenomics.

Wonder if the fed try’s to cut rates before the September meeting to prop up the economy for democrats?

Low interest rates, high inflation, unemployment rate highest since Covid in 2021. Economy entering recession by some measures.

Bidenomics is a YUGE failure. Imagine 4 more years of it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The dirty dems at work. Any comment?
@okclem @dpic73

Am I supposed to take TONYXTWO's word for it? How many was it - 2? What if she thought they were homeless but she's worng?

I had friends that were there and they didn't mention this but what they did say is that of all the political rallies they had been to over the years, this one was the most electric they had ever experienced by far.

Am I supposed to take TONYXTWO's word for it? How many was it - 2? What if she thought they were homeless but she's worng?

I had friends that were there and they didn't mention this but what they did say is that of all the political rallies they had been to over the years, this one was the most electric they had ever experienced by far.
So you are calling this young African American woman a liar? That's pure racism from a lib dpic.

Dpic and other libs...do you support this?

Holy Cow…. 🤯

On 7/31/2024, An Illegal Alien Women Left their Receipt at the Grocery Store…

Food Stamp Balance: $13,401.85
Cash Balance: $4,498.85

Since then, other Grocery Store workers have been posting receipts they’ve come across…

Another one from April shows a Food Stamp Balance of $11,000+…

HOW IN THE HELL is ANYONE (Illegal Alien or US Citizen) getting this much money?

So while you’re busting your ass 12 hours a day… make sure you think about this, because you’re paying for it.

President Trump is taking off the gloves slowly.

Does anyone notice that Kamala Harris doesn’t do Interviews? That’s because she’s really DUMB! She’s unable to speak properly without a Teleprompter. She has an extremely Low IQ, and our Country does not need someone who is unable to put two sentences together. She can’t, and besides, we just got finished with that — His name is Sleepy Joe Biden!

Donald Trump Truth Social 02:08 PM EST 08/03/24 @realDonaldTrump

So you are calling this young African American woman a liar? That's pure racism from a lib dpic.
I am calling this conservative nobody person untrustworthy because she says in the video that "people are not for her like that" while ignoring that she's raised over $300 million in less than a month and she's breaking Zoom fundraising calls daily. So yes, I say she's full of shit and that has nothing to do with her race.

I am calling this conservative nobody person untrustworthy because she says in the video that "people are not for her like that" while ignoring that she's raised over $300 million in less than a month and she's breaking Zoom fundraising calls daily. So yes, I say she's full of shit and that has nothing to do with her race.
You need to read the democrat fundraising thread bro. That's not real either.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
This is still racist by your own lib standards dude. You get 40 lashes from big mike.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT