ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris promotes the Trans Agenda

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
She picks right up where crooked Joe left off. This alone is more than enough reason to vote party line republican. This sick perversion even affected Elon Musk. We must all stand up against this evil they want to do to children.

JUST IN: Elon Musk says his son is "dead" thanks to the woke mind virus after he was put on puberty blockers, says he vowed to "destroy the woke mind virus after that."

🔥🔥

"I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys... This was before I had really any understanding of what was going on."

"There was a lot of confusion and you know, I was told, oh he might commit su*cide..."

"My son Xavier is dead, k*lled by the woke mind virus."

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that... and we are making some progress."

Video: @realDailyWire

iu

Reactions: fatpiggy
Kamala has been on this for a long time.

Kamala Harris: I'm Not New to Transgender Causes​

Kamala Harris

The presidential candidate talks to the National Center for Transgender Equality about her long record of support.​

"I have a long-standing commitment to fighting for the rights of transgender people, for the dignity of transgender people," Harris said. "I have a long-standing awareness based on my experience in the community of knowing the lives that people are living every day, that are burdened with fear, that are burdened with unequal access to everything from employment to a response from law enforcement to access to health care to access to housing -- it covers the gamut, and I'm fully aware of it, and again, this is not new to me."

Nobody cares what grown people do but leave the damn kids out of this mess. Their friggin brains aren't even fully developed until late teens or early 20s.

Of course children may be confused about things and being a tween is hard enough once puberty starts and physical, mental and hormonal changes take place. Why would any parent who gives two shits about their child further burden and confuse them with this transgender bullshit?

Be there for them to guide and direct them based on decency and moral principles and not some stupid political agenda. Be their parent, not their friend and give them someone to talk to, support them and they'll figure shit out. Life is hard and it can feel overwhelming but they will learn and grow up to be stronger as they mature mentally.

The dumbest and most damaging thing a parent can do is to encourage a child to believe they were created wrong and they should have been something else. Children should be taught that they are wonderfully made and they should be confident in who they are.

Transgenderism is adult shit so let them make grown up decisions when they are grown...not when they are still maturing and developing. Now California is the first state to eliminate any laws that require parents to be notified if their child wants to be called by different pronouns. Your child could have mental illness and the state of California says parents don't need to know....unreal.

This is just the beginning and I hate to think about what kind of country my 4 year old granddaughter will be living in and her children as well. We've started losing our country and those that come after us will pay the price.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
"On Wednesday, viral posts on Facebook and Twitter falsely identified a transgender person as Trump’s shooter. These posts, shared by right-wing disinformation accounts, gained millions of views and were amplified by major far-right figures. The individual in the image has now come forward, stating she is not the shooter. This incident is the latest in a series of attempts to falsely claim a shooter is transgender by using the picture of a random trans person from social media."

Nobody cares what grown people do but leave the damn kids out of this mess. Their friggin brains aren't even fully developed until late teens or early 20s.

Of course children may be confused about things and being a tween is hard enough once puberty starts and physical, mental and hormonal changes take place. Why would any parent who gives two shits about their child further burden and confuse them with this transgender bullshit?

Be there for them to guide and direct them based on decency and moral principles and not some stupid political agenda. Be their parent, not their friend and give them someone to talk to, support them and they'll figure shit out. Life is hard and it can feel overwhelming but they will learn and grow up to be stronger as they mature mentally.

The dumbest and most damaging thing a parent can do is to encourage a child to believe they were created wrong and they should have been something else. Children should be taught that they are wonderfully made and they should be confident in who they are.

Transgenderism is adult shit so let them make grown up decisions when they are grown...not when they are still maturing and developing. Now California is the first state to eliminate any laws that require parents to be notified if their child wants to be called by different pronouns. Your child could have mental illness and the state of California says parents don't need to know....unreal.

This is just the beginning and I hate to think about what kind of country my 4 year old granddaughter will be living in and her children as well. We've started losing our country and those that come after us will pay the price.
It should be up to the kids, their parents, and their doctors to decide. Not the government telling them what they can or can't do. Look, I'm a straight white guy who goes to Mass every weekend. I don't "get" the transgender thing or whatever. But what I do know is that kids who are transgender are far less likely to commit suicide or harm themselves if they have are able to use puberty blockers.

Also, on the California pronoun thing, the leading (or one of the leading) cause of homelessness among teenagers is being kicked out for being LGBT. That policy/law is there to protect kids from abusive parents.

Kamala has been on this for a long time.

Kamala Harris: I'm Not New to Transgender Causes​

Kamala Harris

The presidential candidate talks to the National Center for Transgender Equality about her long record of support.​

"I have a long-standing commitment to fighting for the rights of transgender people, for the dignity of transgender people," Harris said. "I have a long-standing awareness based on my experience in the community of knowing the lives that people are living every day, that are burdened with fear, that are burdened with unequal access to everything from employment to a response from law enforcement to access to health care to access to housing -- it covers the gamut, and I'm fully aware of it, and again, this is not new to me."
Ah yes, the trans agenda of….basic human rights?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT