ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala on "Special Report" w/ Bret Baier

Man after watching Trump bomb that Univision town hall it's not hard to understand why his handlers are pussying out of other interviews. Amazing to see them trying to hide him now as their only recourse. If they let him onstage he either dances for 30 minutes to Ave Maria or just spouts more gibberish.

Uh-oh...now they don't even want him going to the NRA rally. What is going on in Trumpland? Is he having an ongoing medical event? Why are they hiding him from the public?

Reactions: nytigerfan
Uh-oh...now they don't even want him going to the NRA rally. What is going on in Trumpland? Is he having an ongoing medical event? Why are they hiding him from the public?

Cant wait to see how the magas spin this. One month ago they were bashing Kamala for not doing enough interviews.

It can only be good news when a presidential candidate goes into hiding three weeks before an election.

I would think an interview longer than 20 minutes would have been beneficial to her. Don't do it, fine by me.

Trump hiding? It's hard to even pretend to be that stupid, but here you are.

You fellows go from one extreme to the next it's hard to keep up, but it's entertaining, nonetheless.

Cant wait to see how the magas spin this. One month ago they were bashing Kamala for not doing enough interviews.

It can only be good news when a presidential candidate goes into hiding three weeks before an election.
The race is over.

Enjoy your last few days here. I’m sure you’ll skip out early.

I would think an interview longer than 20 minutes would have been beneficial to her. Don't do it, fine by me.

Trump hiding? It's hard to even pretend to be that stupid, but here you are.

You fellows go from one extreme to the next it's hard to keep up, but it's entertaining, nonetheless.

So Trump is not canceling interviews? The only places he will show up are safe spaces. Good old donny safe spaces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT